Supreme Idiocy

13»

Comments

• edited December 2008
    I'm so proud of you guys for turning this thread into a game... *sniffles* let's get you guys some ice cream, you deserve it.
  • edited December 2008
    I forgot I made this thread. You know, that actually kinda sorta fits into this topic! Sort of. So does my Prank Calls thread in Off-Subject!
  • edited February 2009
    Oh, man... I should... eat a pony.
  • edited February 2009
    I've had my share of stupid encounters.
    For example: sometimes when I'm looking for something, after about five minutes, I'll realize that it's been in my hand the whole time.
    Also, one time I was trying to call my dad, and I didn't realize until AFTER I'd been talking to the guy for like five minutes that I had dialed the wrong number. Sometimes my dad tries to mess with me by making weird voices and pretending he doesn't know me, and this guy was like "Who is this? Who is this?" and I thought it was my dad.
    XD
    Major fail.
  • edited February 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Sometimes, when I'm looking for something, after about five minutes, I'll realize that it's been in my hand the whole time. XD
    Major fail.

That happens to me, too. :D
  • edited February 2009
    sometimes when I'm looking for something, after about five minutes, I'll realize that it's been in my hand the whole time.

You have no idea how many times I've done that, I practically do it once or more every single month.
  • edited February 2009
    sometimes when I'm looking for something, after about five minutes, I'll realize that it's been in my hand the whole time.

And thats my major gripe with MMO/J RPGs :(.
  • edited March 2009
    Antirikurox
  • edited March 2009
    Lawl.
  • edited March 2009
    I lulzed.
  • edited March 2009
    same here!
  • edited March 2009
    What's that stand for?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.