Walking Dead Forum Wipeout!

2»

Comments

• You got it!

Harpadarpa posted: »

I'll be honest. It isn't so much of a craze as I did something taking several inspirations, and twisted it, then two other authors liked it

• edited April 2014

I also wouldn't mind reserving Nick.

(I would reserve Ben, but I just realized, he's been reserved by someone else :*( )

By the way, you should list everyone who has reserved a character, along with which character.

stevean2 posted: »

You got it!

• Thanks! :) This is going to be awesome.

Of course.

• I was thinking of updating the list as we get through episodes, but I'll do that now. I believe someone has already reserved Nick btw.

WE NEED A CLEMENTINE :P

I also wouldn't mind reserving Nick. (I would reserve Ben, but I just realized, he's been reserved by someone else ( ) By the way, you should list everyone who has reserved a character, along with which character.

• Fuck. Um. Is Carlos reserved?

I was thinking of updating the list as we get through episodes, but I'll do that now. I believe someone has already reserved Nick btw. WE NEED A CLEMENTINE :P

• Nope! you got him :D

Fuck. Um. Is Carlos reserved?

• edited April 2014

And... Ah... What about Bromid/Christa? Since they're always lumped together anyways, I could take care of the two of them.

Nope! you got him

• Sure you're up for a triple way role? :P i'll do that for you.

And... Ah... What about Bromid/Christa? Since they're always lumped together anyways, I could take care of the two of them.

• edited April 2014

Yay! Though if somebody really wants bromid, they can have him. But Christa is mine. I'll only go two at a time. Lilly leaves before Bromid and Christa appear, then they both... Erm... Uh... Y'know.../cry

Then Carlos comes along. Anyways, maybe you should be Clem Clem. Oh, and another thing. Suicide woman=Irene. And Hershel/police officer/chet/officer mitchell/Shawn are all missing.

Sure you're up for a triple way role? :P i'll do that for you.

• Harpadarpa best actor confirmed

Sure you're up for a triple way role? :P i'll do that for you.

• I'm your baby girl.

Markd4547 posted: »

I reserve Larry please

• I was thinking of adding Shawn and Hershel, but Hershel is never directly involved in a hub area, thus you never get a chance to fully speak to him.
    I'll add Shawn though.

Yay! Though if somebody really wants bromid, they can have him. But Christa is mine. I'll only go two at a time. Lilly leaves before Bromid

• Don't worry, Bromid will be given every joke line possible.

Saoralba131 posted: »

Harpadarpa best actor confirmed

• anyone want to take up the epic and difficult role of Maybelle?

Don't worry, Bromid will be given every joke line possible.

• edited April 2014

A. "Moo."

B. "Moo."

C. [Give birth]

D. [Kill Clementine]

anyone want to take up the epic and difficult role of Maybelle?

• Exactly! :D

A. "Moo." B. "Moo." C. [Give birth] D. [Kill Clementine]

• I'm sorry, but that role is way too heavy for me.

Gun to my head... I'd probably pick D.

Exactly!

• How could you?!
    I just realised how hilarious this whole thing might turn out. Considering it'll just be US in the role of the characters, as in our appearnce and just following said character's personality and wearing their outfits.
    (or in my case, changing clementines gender, since I'm male)
    it'd be hilarious in this case.

You come ontop of the bridge and see Harpadarpa and his wife Harpadarpa!

I'm sorry, but that role is way too heavy for me. Gun to my head... I'd probably pick D.

• Lol, I forgot that we wouldn't be saying Omid and Christa. Maybe my characters could just go by their in game names.

How could you?! I just realised how hilarious this whole thing might turn out. Considering it'll just be US in the role of the characters,

• I was hoping to base it around my "planned" fanfic I posted about a while ago.
    but yeah, taht can work. you can say.
    "I used to go by -forum name- for a while.. till Christa here told me to go by my real name.. Omid.. if you want."

Lol, I forgot that we wouldn't be saying Omid and Christa. Maybe my characters could just go by their in game names.

• Just going to say when it does get to me you don't need to mention the 131 part just say Saoralba.

Lol, I forgot that we wouldn't be saying Omid and Christa. Maybe my characters could just go by their in game names.

• yeah. of course! :D

Saoralba131 posted: »

Just going to say when it does get to me you don't need to mention the 131 part just say Saoralba.

• Or I could just go by Omid... And skip that.

I was hoping to base it around my "planned" fanfic I posted about a while ago. but yeah, taht can work. you can say. "I used to go by -forum name- for a while.. till Christa here told me to go by my real name.. Omid.. if you want."

• If you say so MADAM

Or I could just go by Omid... And skip that.

• Maybe we could all go by our character names, and just have our usernames in parentheses.

If you say so MADAM

• edited April 2014

Can i join?

I'd like to be Glenn. And also Pete in Season 2.

• Okie Dokie.

Can i join? I'd like to be Glenn. And also Pete in Season 2.

• CHUUUUUUUUUUCK!

• edited April 2014

Yes I'm your father I'm so proud lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI

I'm your baby girl.

• you want Chuck?

CHUUUUUUUUUUCK!

• Oh ok I think I read it wrong. me Guess I will choose Molly

There is only ONE character per story, so no, you'd have to be someone else.

• I would like to OPT-OUT for Doug. I no longer want to participate because I'm to busy with other things. Sorry.

• Oh, I WANT Chuck...

you want Chuck?

• Traitor!
    You shall forever rue this day that you decided to opt out.
    May hell itself torment you for eternity for this poor decision.
    May you forever be haunted by ghosties everywhere you go.
    May you forever be cursed!

LOLJK
    No problem man.

I would like to OPT-OUT for Doug. I no longer want to participate because I'm to busy with other things. Sorry.

• You got it.

iHeartTWD posted: »

Oh ok I think I read it wrong. me Guess I will choose Molly

• Play rebecca in s2 if you want as well

You got it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.