Walking Dead Forum Wipeout!

edited April 2014 in Forum Games

So with the latest "story" craze going round. I wanted to start this.
The way this will work out, is it will be forum people
in the same story and place as the walking dead video game characters. Season 1 - 2
Choices that effect the life of someone will determine the fate of the forum character it happens to.
for example..
the motor inn may have a forum user in place of the suicide woman, this is a pre-determined death and is only suited for a user selflessly wanting to take the place, or wants out of the story.

however, choices like the pharmacy with carley and doug will have two users.
users then vote on the one they want to survive and THAT player will then be the one to make it out.

I'll be writing the story.

Now. We'll begin Season 1.

I'll need 10 people for episode 1.

• In Lee's Place (Permanant Till Episode 5) - Tyranitar
  • In Kenny's Place (Permanant Till Episode 5) - Puncake32
  • In Clementines Place (Permanant Till Season 2) - stevean2
  • In Carley's Place - WeMissYouCarley
  • In Dougs Place -
  • In Larrys Place - Markd4547
  • In Lilly's Place - HarpaDarpa
  • In Irene's Place -
  • In Glenns Place - ArthurMatrix
  • In Ducks Place -
  • In Katjaa's Place -

Episode 2:

• Ben Paul: Dark_Star
    • Mark:
    • Andrew Saint John:
    • Danny Saint John:
    • Brenda Saint John:
    • Jolene:
    • Maybelle:

Episode 3:

• Charles: PuhChewyChomp
    • Christa: Harpadarpa
    • Omid: Harpadarpa

Episode 4:

• Molly: iHeartTWD
    • Vernon:
    • Brie:
    • Boyd: Raging_Blades

Episode 5:
Stranger:

Season 2 cast:

• Luke: Mr_Eeuss
    • Pete: ArthurMatrix
    • Nick: WhatToWriteHere
    • Carlos: Herpadarpa
    • Alvin:
    • Rebecca:
    • Sarah:
    • Carver: Saoralba131
    • Bonnie:
    • Walter:
    • Sarita:

Additional: Things including Dialouge, users will be given multiple choice to fit around the story, of course you cant do anything ot metagame or break the original story, but this will give a chance to allow for new information or dialouge. situations like this will be used like this:

-USER AS LEE- Approaches -USER AS LILLY-

• A: How are you?
  • B: You didn't have to be such a bitch..
  • C: Is your father going to be okay
  • D: I got something for you..

-USER AS LILLY- [Reaction down to response by user]

• A: I dislike -USER AS KENNY-
  • B: This isnt the first time..
  • C: You need to get that medicine, NOW
  • D: Y'know ...

Etc. Dialouges can only be choosen by the user playing that character and isnt down to votes by users.
Votes are only for choices/elimiating a user.

Additional 2: While certain main events are going on, that'd focus on Lee. other users involved will be given a paragraph describing their situation and allowed to talk to and respond to the people they're with.
Such as when Lee was convincing Kenny to step down, Ben and the others in the traincar will be allowed to start a conversation. Leading to additonal story, made by US!

Comments

• I really don't understand how this is going to work; besides, we already have way too many people involving others in the forum to do the story, and it just turns into a cluttered mess.

Just make your own story with your own original characters (or create your own origin story with Telltale's characters).

• I disagee. We only have two now (this being the third)
    The way it will work is, it'll be the original season 1, only with forum users and them being elimated by choice, or the character they're playing as.
    Additional information will be provided by dialouge choice by each character, down to fanon theories or what makes most sense, allowing us to find more out about the character as a whole.

I really don't understand how this is going to work; besides, we already have way too many people involving others in the forum to do the st

• I agree this is confusing. And definitely too many stories out there.

Its fine with me however. Maybe explain it more?

I really don't understand how this is going to work; besides, we already have way too many people involving others in the forum to do the st

• edited April 2014

I'll be Lee
    A: How are you?

• Actually this is the fourth. The first being The Walking Forum, second being Battle Royale, Third being my Forum Users Among The Walking Dead.

And so we have to choose a character to be? Will it go along the lines of the game? Or will it go a different course instead of example: drugstore, motor inn, dairy farm etc.

stevean2 posted: »

I disagee. We only have two now (this being the third) The way it will work is, it'll be the original season 1, only with forum users and t

• It'll follow the entire story.
    THe only difference is each character gets their own dialouge choice depending on the personality of the character they're taking control of.
    So we just find out more about them ,or not alot at all, consider them just additional hub areas.

Actually this is the fourth. The first being The Walking Forum, second being Battle Royale, Third being my Forum Users Among The Walking Dea

• the dialouge choice there was just an example, the episode will start from the begining. :P

Tyranitar posted: »

I'll be Lee A: How are you?

• So the for the character that you are, you and only you choose dialogue? Example: Bob is Lee. Only Bob can choose what Lee can say.

And the dialogue above is an example right?

It'll follow the entire story. THe only difference is each character gets their own dialouge choice depending on the personality of the cha

• edited April 2014

Ok I get it now

the dialouge choice there was just an example, the episode will start from the begining. :P

• Yep. then, I'll right up the way that character responsds and the user playing as the oppersite character will get four dialouge choices, depending on their personality, to respond in return.

So the for the character that you are, you and only you choose dialogue? Example: Bob is Lee. Only Bob can choose what Lee can say. And the dialogue above is an example right?

• What if the person is gone for too long? Things could come up, or people could be busy. Would we just wait until they come back?

Yep. then, I'll right up the way that character responsds and the user playing as the oppersite character will get four dialouge choices, depending on their personality, to respond in return.

• They'll be a day or two atleast for each response, giving adaquent time, if no response is given then, it'll automaticly just be silence, as in the game.

What if the person is gone for too long? Things could come up, or people could be busy. Would we just wait until they come back?

• Okay :). Will everyone be together or will some people/groups be separated?

And can I reserve a character that is in future episodes?

They'll be a day or two atleast for each response, giving adaquent time, if no response is given then, it'll automaticly just be silence, as in the game.

• Reserve away! :D and nah, since it'll be following the group, everyone will be together, so they'll be a very..verryyy short number of people, obviously :P

Okay . Will everyone be together or will some people/groups be separated? And can I reserve a character that is in future episodes?

• edited April 2014

Ok. I reserve Boyd. See you all in Episode 4 and 400 day's :D.

Reserve away! and nah, since it'll be following the group, everyone will be together, so they'll be a very..verryyy short number of people, obviously :P

• I wana b Doug!

• You got it man! :D

I wana b Doug!

• :P okie dokie!

Ok. I reserve Boyd. See you all in Episode 4 and 400 day's .

• I pick Kenny.

• Done and done.

Puncake32 posted: »

I pick Kenny.

• edited April 2014

Actually no, nevermind. Cool idea though.

• edited April 2014

Triple done.
    Luke as Clem? ...

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

Actually no, nevermind. Cool idea though.

• edited April 2014

Hah, I changed my mind. I hadn't realized how this would work at first. :/

I don't mind being Luke when we get to s2 though.

Triple done. Luke as Clem? ...

• Okay, I'll reserve the spot for you.

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

Hah, I changed my mind. I hadn't realized how this would work at first. I don't mind being Luke when we get to s2 though.

• I reserve Larry please

• Thanks! :D

Okay, I'll reserve the spot for you.

• Screw It. I'll represent Carley.

• Forgot Larry. Adding him to episode 1 list and adding you! :D

Markd4547 posted: »

I reserve Larry please

• Okay! :D

Screw It. I'll represent Carley.

• edited April 2014

I WILL BE THE ONE LEGENDARY - ULTIMATE - SPECTACULAR - AMAZING - SUPERIOR SHITBIRD BEN

dun-dun-duuuuuuuuun

''Every ZA needs a shitbird.''

Just kidding.

• Okie dokie, reserving Ben for you when we get to episode 2 :D

Dark_Star posted: »

I WILL BE THE ONE LEGENDARY - ULTIMATE - SPECTACULAR - AMAZING - SUPERIOR SHITBIRD BEN dun-dun-duuuuuuuuun ''Every ZA needs a shitbird.'' Just kidding.

• thanks

Forgot Larry. Adding him to episode 1 list and adding you!

• edited April 2014

Urban's Wants Him

Boats Won't Take Him

Door Axe's Needs Him

Coming Soon in Episode 2

Okie dokie, reserving Ben for you when we get to episode 2

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Okay!

• Well if Dean Winchester says so.
    It must be true :D

• Can I be the other Carley? XD

• Could I reserve Carver?

• I'll be honest. It isn't so much of a craze as I did something taking several inspirations, and twisted it, then two other authors liked it so much they wanted to try it for themselves. They asked permission and I granted it, because I really don't control shit. But regardless, I hope this is the last one for now, as there are getting to be quite a few of them.

I guess I'll be Lilly though. I'm probably the only person who'd be fair to her.

• There is only ONE character per story, so no, you'd have to be someone else.

iHeartTWD posted: »

Can I be the other Carley? XD

• Of course.

Saoralba131 posted: »

Could I reserve Carver?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.