Wallace & Gromit Episode 1 Possible Game Breaking Glitch.

First, I'm sorry for putting this thread on the General Chat but for some reason when It won't let me make a thread on the support forum.

Anyway I was replaying Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures and I got up to when you have to make the quick grow formula for the flowers. I had forgotten the order of how to do the puzzle where you get Major Crum to give you the grotein bars so instead of first giving Miss.Flint the snail so she made the alert sound, I instead gave Major Crum the beehive helmet and Gromit's dog tags first. So I then gave Miss.Flint the snail and she made the alert sound. But now when I exit out into the street to talk to Major Crum to get the grotein bars, the game instead takes me to the town when I click Wallace's gate or use the map. So I already got the strongium teabag and the Sniffer 3000 battery but I can't get the grotein bars.

Is there any way to fix this?

Edit: OK so I found out it wasn't a glitch but rather a cutscene not playing. Major Crum left to go into Wallace's cellar but since I had already given him the hat and tags, I never saw the cutscene showing him leaving.

Comments

• OK so I found out it wasn't a glitch but rather a cutscene not playing. Major Crum left to go into Wallace's cellar but since I had already given him the hat and tags, I never saw the cutscene showing him leaving.
  • For whatever reason, it's only in the main section that you can't make a new thread.

If you go to one of the individual support forums, you can make a thread from there.
This discussion has been closed.