Can we please keep it civil?

Wow, you're morons.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Nerissa- 9
    Gren- 4
    Bigby- 2
    Snow- 0
  • Hey you pinky promised you would stop!

(?) Raging_Blades will remember that.

Wow, you're morons.

Nerissa- 9
    Gren- 5
    Bigby- 2
    Snow- 0
  • Nerissa... It seems obvious how it will end. Gren.
  • Gren, guy doesn't have a chance.
  • Gren, GTFO of my Snow/Bigby showdown.
  • Gren has been eliminated!
    Its now time for the final round! (This time for sure XD)
    I vote Snow
  • Sorry Snow... Snow
  • Bigby - 1
    Snow - 2
  • CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    Voting Gren. And for the final round, I vote Snow.
  • Snow
  • As much as I like Snow....she is no match for Bigby:).

I vote for Snow.
    Snow- 7
    Bigby- 1
  • Snow...
  • Well... Looks like Bigby won.

I still vote Bigby.
  • Ok, looks like Bigby won. :-D
  • edited May 2014
    Seems like it`s over. Maybe if the thread would have been started after the game`s completion, some characters wouldn`t have been eliminated so easily. And there would`ve been some new characters too.
    Congratulations to Bigby for winning the elimination game. I'll probably start this up again with the release of the final episode. So enjoy episode 4 everyone. And thanks for participating.
    Anyway according to the game these are the top ten characters. Do you agree with this list?
    10-TJ
    9- Flycatcher
    8- Toad
    7- Faith
    6- Woody (Woodsman)
    5- Beauty
    4- Nerissa
    3- Gren
    2- Snow
    1- Bigby
  • MY favorite was gone awhile ago but glad to see my other choice made it to number 3. :) This was fun. Seems like a legit list.
    Ya, it works for the 3 episodes that have been released so far, but soon with the next two episodes will have some pretty cool characters.
    pudding_pie posted: »

MY favorite was gone awhile ago but glad to see my other choice made it to number 3. :) This was fun. Seems like a legit list.

• Eh, the result was boring, but I should've expected that.
    edited May 2014
    Ya it was predictable... maybe next time I should just flat out ignore the two main characters? Or perhaps people will just run wild and have things get interesting.
    EDIT: Nah, it would be unfair to ignore any character, main or not. You have to give them a chance.
    SpineLine posted: »

Eh, the result was boring, but I should've expected that.

• Well, unless we intentionally vote for the protagonists (Bigby, Lee, Clem), they'll win every time. Iirc, Luke won the TWD version and Clem was the last one eliminated, making everyone pissed. At the same time, it wouldn't really be fair to those who really like them and want them to win, so I don't know
    dojo32161 posted: »

Ya it was predictable... maybe next time I should just flat out ignore the two main characters? Or perhaps people will just run wild and hav

I actually really liked it when everyone got pissed off at the ending result. It was fun, it was unique and it wasn't predictable.
    SpineLine posted: »

Well, unless we intentionally vote for the protagonists (Bigby, Lee, Clem), they'll win every time. Iirc, Luke won the TWD version and Clem

• I agree. I never thought Luke would end up winning the Walking Dead version.

I actually really liked it when everyone got pissed off at the ending result. It was fun, it was unique and it wasn't predictable.

• I hoped Beast would be in top ten too. I guess Faith took his spot.

Anyway according to the game these are the top ten characters. Do you agree with this list? 10-TJ 9- Flycatcher 8- Toad 7- Faith 6- Woody (Woodsman) 5- Beauty 4- Nerissa 3- Gren 2- Snow 1- Bigby

• I agree the top 2 was very predictable but I'm glad Gren and Nerissa came in 3rd and 4th. Maybe once we have the 5th episode, there will be more divided opinions.

I've seen elimination games before where I think characters started with 50 points each and you could give a character 2 points and take 2 points away from a character each turn so it makes the more popular characters harder to be eliminated, that might help?

Ya it was predictable... maybe next time I should just flat out ignore the two main characters? Or perhaps people will just run wild and hav

Sign in to comment in this discussion.