Forum Contest #6 (Winners Posted!)

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited May 2014 in Forum Games
Hey guys! This is the 6th contest I'm posting on this account. Here's the description for anyone who is new!

Hello, I'm ShaleReeve and I'll be posting lots of contests on this account! Some of them will be a "competition" where there will be a winner, or it might be some sort of trivia of some sort. I'll try to get in at least one contest per week, but I may do more! I won't post them on a certain day, so always be on the lookout! I will always name the threads "Forum Contest (insert number here)." So if you are stuck trying to find the contest, that's what it's called! I'll also post them on the The Walking Dead section first, so people can notice it since most people stay in that section. It will move to the Forum Games eventually, where people can keep conversing and participating. I'll normally announce the winners about 2 days later on that same thread, so keep checking on the thread to see the winners if you are interested! (Also keep in mind that I only joined recently, so excuse me if any of these contests have been done before. Thanks!)

My last contest, Forum Contest #5, was probably my most successful contest so far, aside from Forum Contest #1. Before I made Forum Contest #5, I had 2 ideas in mind. One was to have you guys guess people gravatars, (which was Forum Contest #5, good thing I posted it before images were disabled!), and to take usernames and have you guys unscramble them. So that is what Forum Contest #6 will be! Here's how it will work out.

A name will be scrambled completely, however, there will be no capital letters or no spaces, just a scrambled username. If the username contains any numbers, the numbers will be at the end of the scrambled username in the correct order. For example, if there was a username I_Love_TWD123, it would be scrambed: tlo_e_vdwi123.

All of these people are people I've noticed also before I made Forum Contest #5. This contest will be relatively harder, and I have chosen more "known" people so everyone will at least have an idea of who we are talking about. I won't choose someone who has only 15 posts, since they are pretty much ghosts to the forum. Also, anyone whose gravatar was included in Forum Contest #5 will NOT be in this contest. Anyways, here we go!

1. lev-vaeli-a

2. mswiwonihte

3. ojgnno

4. kooenrsiegteas

5. ahchatlaora

6. rnikerethlwahag

7. lwyggrleasuik69

8. niuhgyoaklutgmus

9. swetiet

10. lwheorlodl123

11. esagbeti

12. sleial

13. niedme_edaid

14. sebfltaow

15. rnvkioencyn

16. rjelyoksnie

17. htekuachdwt

18. ykxlaxv

19. lraagschino

20. sre_mesu

21. ltyclobrosoor

22. nzhopy

23. rsimwylesuyaoce

24. obauodb

25. kbo_tlcdnoo_ka

I will allow edited comments on this one, since it is difficult!

This is by far the longest time it took me to create a contest. This took me over an hour, :P. It took a long time to find the right forum users, people that are somewhat known yet not ghosts so one knows (Please don't feel bad if you weren't recognized, I chose them at pure random!). It also took a while to scramble the names and then proofread all of them. There SHOULDN'T be any mistakes, but I can't make any promises. Also, after looking over this, I realize that this is pretty difficult. Would you guys like a word bank so it's not too difficult?? Let me know if you want one, and of course, have fun!

Winners posted! http(:)//www(.)telltalegames(.)com/community/discussion/69314/forum-contest-6-winners (Remove the parenthesis)

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    Better get my best Navy Seals code crackers on the case.
  • 1. ImSnowWhite
  • Do you guys want a word bank? I can add one if you want.
  • Shiet, this one is mindfucking.
  • CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    Whew, this one is going to be pretty difficult. I'm bad at these alone but thus far I've only got 3 users down on this. And that took almost twenty minutes.
  • I have the answer to all of them! 1 is a .........username! ALL OF THEM ARE USERNAMES! where's my trophy?

I should be the next Sherlock Holmes!
    1.Viva-La-Lee.
  • 13.Eddie_Maiden
  • I am allowing edited comments on this one, and please let me know if you want a word bank! I don't want this to be so difficult that it just ruins the fun!
  • 1. Viva-La-Lee
    2. ImSnowWhite
    3. JonGon
    5. CathalOHara
    8. GuiltyKingOumaShu
    9. Twistee
    10. HelloWorld123
    11. ItsGabee
    12. Ellias
    13. Eddie-Maiden
    17. WhatTheDuck
    18. xValkyx
    21. CoolStoryBro
    22. Zyphon
    23. WeMissYouCarley
    24. Bubadoo
    25. Dont_Look_Back

I give up lol.
  • I kinda like it the way you have it right now so not only do you have to rearrange the letters you have to remember the user!
    ShaleReeve posted: »

I am allowing edited comments on this one, and please let me know if you want a word bank! I don't want this to be so difficult that it just ruins the fun!

Kind of embarrassing when I studied it for about quite some time and didn't even notice my own username was on it. =/ Think I'm having a brainfart day.
    JonGon posted: »

1. Viva-La-Lee 2. ImSnowWhite 3. JonGon 4. 5. CathalOHara 6. 7. 8. GuiltyKingOumaShu 9. Twistee 10. HelloWorld123 11.

• Thanks for the feedback! I just don't want it to be overly difficult where people only can unscramble one user.

I kinda like it the way you have it right now so not only do you have to rearrange the letters you have to remember the user!

• DAYUM!

1. Viva-La-Lee 2. ImSnowWhite 3. JonGon 4. 5. CathalOHara 6. 7. 8. GuiltyKingOumaShu 9. Twistee 10. HelloWorld123 11.

• (GASPS)

Number 9 all the way.

• The harder the challenge the more accomplished the victor feels >;)
    ShaleReeve posted: »

Thanks for the feedback! I just don't want it to be overly difficult where people only can unscramble one user.

• 1. viva-la-lee
    3. jongon
    12. ellias
  • No thats #2...bitch.
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

1. ImSnowWhite

• 1 Viva-lee
    2 ImSnowWhite
  • Damn, I'm not in this one.
  • yay, I am actually in this one.

• I'm in the list! :O
  • I wish GOUSTTTT or me was up there
  • That would be REALLY difficult!

TSTTOUGT

I wonder who it is...

I wish GOUSTTTT or me was up there

• Nope, sorry. No chance of me winning this thing...
  • Bump!
  • What does the winner get?
  • Well, I just make another thread and post the winners there. This is mostly just for fun, I mean, what else can I give to the winners? :P
    nasmadoodle posted: »

What does the winner get?

• 10. Helloworld123
  • 5. CathalOHara.
    21. CoolStoryBro
    22. Zyphon
    25. Dont_Look_Back.
  • ADD A WORD BANK

My brain is fried D:
  • #9 westtie tiewest?
  • edited May 2014
    1. Viva la lee

2. Msnowwhite

3.jongon

5. Cathalohara

8. Guiltykingomashu

9. Twistee

10. Helloworld123

12. Ellias

13. Eddie maiden

17. Whattheduck. Took me a while

20. Mr_euss

21. Coolstorybro

22. Zyphon

23. Wemissyoucarley

24. Bubadoo

25. Dont_look_back

That's all I got aright now
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    You forgot to get rid of capitals.

That would be REALLY difficult! TSTTOUGT I wonder who it is...

• MY NAME IS ON THE LIST.*Walks in the club like a boss *Yeah bitches.
  • Posted the winners!
  • the last one is me!! XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.