The Walking Dead choose-your-own adventure fanfic! (Story started, character submit still open!)

Comments

• im too late to vote damn

sardines posted: »

(Sorry, really short chapter with no vote - more of a tidbit, really, but don't worry, the next chapter is coming much sooner. As in 99% cha

• "Fine. We'll stay here with you. But it doesn't mean we forgive you."

Your ears are still ringing as you drop to Zoey's side, shocked, taking in the growing puddle of blood she's now laying in. Her eyes are as

Your ears are still ringing as you drop to Zoey's side, shocked, taking in the growing puddle of blood she's now laying in. Her eyes are as

• Lloyd = Nick? Except the bullet didn't miss? :O

"Fine. We'll stay here with you. But it doesn't mean we forgive you."

• Forums aren't working for Sardines, so there might be a while before the next part comes.

• Get rekt

Forums aren't working for Sardines, so there might be a while before the next part comes.

• Forums aren't working for Sardines, so there might be a while before the next part comes.

• Just to make sure that you guys know, but forums aren't working for Sardines, so there might be a while before the next part comes.

• Just to make sure that you guys know, but forums aren't working for Sardines, so there might be a while before the next part comes.

• Now they knooooooooooooooooow!

Just to make sure that you guys know, but forums aren't working for Sardines, so there might be a while before the next part comes.

• I'm pretty

I'm pretty sure that you guys didn't know this, but forums aren't working for Sardines, so you'll have to wait a bit before the next part is out.

• I'm pretty sure that you guys didn't know this, but forums aren't working for Sardines, so you'll have to wait a bit before the next part is out.

• You are you sexy beast.

I'm pretty

• Now kiss.

You are you sexy beast.

I want her back, she has to continue with her story, I can't wait to se my character in :(

Now they knooooooooooooooooow!

• She's dead... Dead... Dead I say...

• NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE. She'll come back... Right? ;_;

She's dead... Dead... Dead I say...

• Ribs in peas.

Alt text

NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE. She'll come back... Right? ;_;

• Wait did she actually leave or something? I thought she was having problems with logging in. I miss this so much :(

Ribs in peas.

• Our great writer will be back... some day...

Alt text

Wait did she actually leave or something? I thought she was having problems with logging in. I miss this so much

• Ouch, my feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9SUZGOOXkY

• HEY! IS ANYONE STILL INTERESTED?

• SARDINES WILL ONLY KEEP WRITING IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED

HEY! IS ANYONE STILL INTERESTED?

• SO PLEASE

SARDINES WILL ONLY KEEP WRITING IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED

• I'm always interested in any stuff Devyn does so I wish that she'll keep writing!

• I'm still interested, it's Devyn after all.

• So, there's the possibility that this amazing Fanfiction is going to be continued? Hell yes, I'm still interested!

• Yep.

• Devyn! You're back!

ignore this

• HOLY SHIT it's Devyn!

ignore this

• edited January 2015

ignore this

• (y)

Alt text

ignore this

• YES!

ignore this

• So interested I died of interestingness.

• Yay!

Alt text

ignore this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.