Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I used those words to show why people like me have an issue with it: we know she wasn't intending to actually kill him, but the fact she was more or less doing so as a barely empty threat and can in fact persist in doing so when told to back off before it happens is not what we'd expect from her. You think most people care if the likes of Michelle, Nick, and Arvo wasn't intending to kill anyone? As someone in a previous conversation told me, you shouldn't have your finger on the trigger if you're planning on pulling it in self-defense--and what she did to Eli went beyond that.

ZombiePizza posted: »

Okay, so like you said she was using an intimidation tactic with the intention on scoring good bullets from him rather than getting her batt

• Lee looks good with an afro, contrary-wise your avatar is disturbing

fallandir posted: »

Imagine Lee in NF with his debut returning scene in which he accidently stabs himself with that huge body-dagger and bleeds to death in Clementine's arms.

• edited February 2017

Whaddya know, Kenny actually DOES mention Wellington in Amid the Ruins. Guess everyone was so distracted by the Broken Aesop, the meaningless choices, the sloppy writing decisions, and the needlessly dark tone to notice.

• they both look like faggots

dojo32161 posted: »

David and Javier David looks like the school bully whose face was rearranged at the end of the movie by the kid he picked on throughout while Javier looks like he's cosplaying as a witch that lives deep in the swamp.

• Don't forget the town being mentioned four times that episode and seen in the title card for No Going Back only for everyone to completely ignore it the next episode and trust a Russian whose group just shot at a child and a baby so we can follow him back to his 'hideout' where there may or may not be supplies and there may or may not be a bunch of his pals lying in wait to kill everyone.

DabigRG posted: »

Whaddya know, Kenny actually DOES mention Wellington in Amid the Ruins. Guess everyone was so distracted by the Broken Aesop, the meaningless choices, the sloppy writing decisions, and the needlessly dark tone to notice.

• Look, you're getting far too offended by what I said, all I intended was to say that Clementine shot that guy by accident. Ofcourse it was always a possible outcome for what she was doing but c'mon she was clearly not planning on actually killing him. That's just moronic if you've ever actually seen and analysed the scene.

But if you're that hellbent on an argument and actually claim you believe she shot him on purpose then there's really no point in continuing this conversation, because either you know you're wrong but just can't admit it or you're just a moron. My bet is on the latter.

TheMPerson posted: »

It's not sass, I merely didn't think you were stupid enough to actually believe such a thing. Wow... simply amazing. Proving a point

• Guys with long hair are hot! And so are chicks! What's wrong?

fallandir posted: »

You just triggered all guys with long hair.

• edited February 2017

Clementine's mother Diana had an affair with some Asian dude 10 months before Clementine was born.

• When Kenny, Clementine, and Jane spin out from avoiding the crowd of cars, Jane's boot clips through the dash.

• ?

they both look like faggots

• They bothered to do this... yet the flashback is only 5 minutes long. So much potential... wasted.

Graysonn posted: »

Don't know if this has been posted yet, this is from the Wellington flashback but is hard to notice: Tic-tac-toe games, Clem lost a game

• edited February 2017

Didn't Lee say in season 1 to never point a gun at someone unless you mean to actually pull the trigger?

Way to take his words to heart, they made Clem into a punk/thug

ZombiePizza posted: »

Look, you're getting far too offended by what I said, all I intended was to say that Clementine shot that guy by accident. Ofcourse it was a

• Alvin Junior does not even know what tomatoes are.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, this is from the Wellington flashback but is hard to notice: Tic-tac-toe games, Clem lost a game

• I agree! They look just like regular people.

they both look like faggots

• Updated family photo

picture

Let's acknowledge the fact that Kate is not bothered by having a family picture that features Mari and Gabe's mother. It could be akward for some.

These are Garcia family photos, they can be be seen in the beginning of episode 1 but are hard to see so here they are. Young Javi

• Diana herself appears to be of mixed races.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Clementine's mother Diana had an affair with some Asian dude 10 months before Clementine was born.

• And you just highlighted a perfect example of a basis of my umbrage with Jane.

Louche posted: »

Didn't Lee say in season 1 to never point a gun at someone unless you mean to actually pull the trigger? Way to take his words to heart, they made Clem into a punk/thug

• Okay, I finally found the answer to a small detail that's occassionally bugged me: you know how Jane randomly has blood on her collar in her ending?
    enter image description here

• edited February 2017

Wait what is the answer

Okay, I finally found the answer to a small detail that's occassionally bugged me: you know how Jane randomly has blood on her collar in her ending?

• Kenny actually does cut/stab her while they're struggling and that's apparently where the blood comes from.

Wait what is the answer

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's possible that AJ has seen or eaten tomatoes or tomato sauce in Wellington at some point so he might know what they are.

Alvin Junior does not even know what tomatoes are.

• I thought the blood from Kenny's knife dripped on her jacket.

Kenny actually does cut/stab her while they're struggling and that's apparently where the blood comes from.

• Mmm...could be. That'd be one helluva detail, though.

I thought the blood from Kenny's knife dripped on her jacket.

• She definitely gets stabbed. She has a reaction to it, and you can see the blood start to seep through her jacket.

I thought the blood from Kenny's knife dripped on her jacket.

• edited February 2017

The first time I played No Going Back, I didn't look away when Kenny killed Jane and she actually manages to take out Kennys other eye. This led me to believe that Kenny would end up blind but his good eye is fine after the 9 days later timeskip.

Did anyone else get this when they first played? It seems to have been patched because it has never happened to me on replays, but I thought it was an interesting detail that was removed from the game.

• Can you imagine being in that position? Regardless of whether we like or dislike Jane and like or dislike Kenny, it's terrifying.

Your back curls to the chill of the snowed ground. The weight of the man above makes your thighs cramp. Your forearms tremble; your palms will slip out of the wet sleeves of his jacket. A throbbing pain in the chest. The serrated knife comes out; it burns six times. The wound feels cool with the crisp wind. You look into the man's startled eye and the sharp brow above it, knowing that he won't stop until you are a corpse. Aside, a kid is sitting, judging the value of your life.

Deltino posted: »

She definitely gets stabbed. She has a reaction to it, and you can see the blood start to seep through her jacket.

• Your back curls to the chill of the snowed ground. The weight of the man above makes your thighs cramp. Your forearms tremble; your palms will slip out of the wet sleeves of his jacket. A throbbing pain in the chest. The serrated knife comes out; it burns six times. The wound feels cool with the crisp wind. You look into the man's startled eye and the sharp brow above it, knowing that he won't stop until you are a corpse. Aside, a kid is sitting, judging the value of your life.

Better sexual fanatic than Fifty Shades.

Can you imagine being in that position? Regardless of whether we like or dislike Jane and like or dislike Kenny, it's terrifying. Your ba

• edited February 2017

Oh my God.

Edited section

I have five people telling me that this sounds like 50 Shades Of Grey.

I want to make clear that this was not the intent.

Your back curls to the chill of the snowed ground. The weight of the man above makes your thighs cramp. Your forearms tremble; your palms wi

• enter image description here

Your back curls to the chill of the snowed ground. The weight of the man above makes your thighs cramp. Your forearms tremble; your palms wi

• I always knew you where dirty minded deep down @BetterToSleep

• Oh damn, Sleep. Never took you for someone who could write this kind of stuff so...vividly.

Can you imagine being in that position? Regardless of whether we like or dislike Jane and like or dislike Kenny, it's terrifying. Your ba

• I want to make clear that this was not the intent.

Don't deny it

enter image description here

Oh my God. Edited section I have five people telling me that this sounds like 50 Shades Of Grey. I want to make clear that this was not the intent.

• This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Telltale community.

She definitely gets stabbed. She has a reaction to it, and you can see the blood start to seep through her jacket.

• I don't think so. I only remember her digging her fingers into his bad eye.

Perhaps this is another case of the ever-elusive Mandela effect?

The first time I played No Going Back, I didn't look away when Kenny killed Jane and she actually manages to take out Kennys other eye. This

• I am the Telltale community.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Telltale community.

• Your AI inserted itself into the system, just like Handsome Jack's on Helios

I am the Telltale community.

• No, I distinctly remember her messing up his good eye right when he kills her. There's bound to be a picture of it out there somewhere. Maybe it was a bug in my game but i felt like Kenny lost his good eye because I chose to make Clem watch.

I don't think so. I only remember her digging her fingers into his bad eye. Perhaps this is another case of the ever-elusive Mandela effect?

• David in the picture makes me think he used to be a bully at school or college.

These are Garcia family photos, they can be be seen in the beginning of episode 1 but are hard to see so here they are. Young Javi

• Did you just tell me where I belong?

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Telltale community.

• Yes.

Did you just tell me where I belong?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.