Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• She seems to try to push Kenny away when he stabs her.

No, I distinctly remember her messing up his good eye right when he kills her. There's bound to be a picture of it out there somewhere. Maybe it was a bug in my game but i felt like Kenny lost his good eye because I chose to make Clem watch.

• She definitely gets stabbed.

No she doesn't.

Deltino posted: »

She definitely gets stabbed. She has a reaction to it, and you can see the blood start to seep through her jacket.

• Telltale: wha....w..what are you asking? This is so much work! We can't were working hard already grabs beer

fallandir posted: »

It got me thinking... I'd like to see how AJ's personalities differ depending on your ending's surroundings. It's a great opportunity to make our choices matter, even though this slogan sounds more like a joke than anything else.

• He so was.

His very existence reeks of douchebaggery.

AronDracula posted: »

David in the picture makes me think he used to be a bully at school or college.

• If know one notice but in No Going Back fight between Kenny and Jane, Kennny can bite Jane's finger and she falls to the floor.

• oh god that's messed up

b_shepperd posted: »

If know one notice but in No Going Back fight between Kenny and Jane, Kennny can bite Jane's finger and she falls to the floor.

• Oh, so that's why she's holding her hand before he grabs her knife!

If know one notice but in No Going Back fight between Kenny and Jane, Kennny can bite Jane's finger and she falls to the floor.

• Listen buddy, I know my stabbings, and that right there is definitely a stabbing

How about we stab each other to prove it

She definitely gets stabbed. No she doesn't.

• Are you guys having a stabbing party? Can I join?

Deltino posted: »

Listen buddy, I know my stabbings, and that right there is definitely a stabbing How about we stab each other to prove it

• It's just that natural Irish charm.

• Cause of death: Stabbing
    Last words: "What're you going to do? Stab me?"

Are you guys having a stabbing party? Can I join?

• It's messed up that he bites her hand when Jane is literally gouging out his eyes with her fingers?

K.

oh god that's messed up

• Wait, you said he can bite her finger. Does that mean it's determinent or does it happen in every play through?

• Determinant. If you don't pull Jane off of him when she's gouging his eye out, he bites her thumb to make her stop

ZombiePizza posted: »

Wait, you said he can bite her finger. Does that mean it's determinent or does it happen in every play through?

• The scream at the end of Season 1 Episode 1 is also heard in Resident Evil 5.

Skip to 1:53:17

Skip to 9:07

• It's so weird you post this. I was playing Resident Evil 5 yesterday and heard that and I tripped out.

The scream at the end of Season 1 Episode 1 is also heard in Resident Evil 5. Skip to 1:53:17 Skip to 9:07

• Where can I read your erotic KennyxJane fanfic?

Can you imagine being in that position? Regardless of whether we like or dislike Jane and like or dislike Kenny, it's terrifying. Your ba

• Where's part 2?

Can you imagine being in that position? Regardless of whether we like or dislike Jane and like or dislike Kenny, it's terrifying. Your ba

• Clementine, Duck, and Sarah all have doctors for parents.

• Clem's mum was a doctor. I think you can find that out whilst moving the desk in the drugstore.

• edited February 2017

enter image description here

Is that a TF2 reference?

Graysonn posted: »

Don't know if this has been posted yet, this is from the Wellington flashback but is hard to notice: Tic-tac-toe games, Clem lost a game

• Alvin and Rebecca here.

• Diana was Clementine's mum of which she was a doctor and Clem's dad called Ed was a Engineer.

Gameserer posted: »

Clem's mum was a doctor. I think you can find that out whilst moving the desk in the drugstore.

• You're only saying that because the idea of a full blooded black person having light skin is beyond your comprehension

Diana herself appears to be of mixed races.

• Not sure if it's already been said but has anyone noticed how Clem kills walkers? She kicks the back of the knee so they fall down and then stab their heads. This is a trick that Jane taught Clem in season 2 episode 5 when they're saving Luke & Sarah in the trailer park

• Plot twist: David first wife and his dickshit son's mother was a doctor too!

DabigRG posted: »

Clementine, Duck, and Sarah all have doctors for parents.

• No shit Sherlock

Tulipstue posted: »

Not sure if it's already been said but has anyone noticed how Clem kills walkers? She kicks the back of the knee so they fall down and then

• edited February 2017

Not sure why you singled out Gabe other than to bandwagon, unless Mariana is Kate's daughter?

Plot twist: David first wife and his dickshit son's mother was a doctor too!

• This is a trick that Jane taught Clem in season 2 episode 5

Firstly, that was EP4.

Also she did that dumb "trick" on the bridge, maybe it's because she saw Winston doing that "trick" too when he chased her in EP1.

Tulipstue posted: »

Not sure if it's already been said but has anyone noticed how Clem kills walkers? She kicks the back of the knee so they fall down and then

• They have said Clem is Blasian so it's not that her being full black is beyond our comprehension.

You're only saying that because the idea of a full blooded black person having light skin is beyond your comprehension

• Pretty much.

TheMPerson posted: »

This is a trick that Jane taught Clem in season 2 episode 5 Firstly, that was EP4. Also she did that dumb "trick" on the bridge, maybe it's because she saw Winston doing that "trick" too when he chased her in EP1.

• Nice find! Like really good job man.

The scream at the end of Season 1 Episode 1 is also heard in Resident Evil 5. Skip to 1:53:17 Skip to 9:07

• Now we see where it comes from.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Nice find! Like really good job man.

• Yeah I didn't know if I should say all that too ._.

Diana was Clementine's mum of which she was a doctor and Clem's dad called Ed was a Engineer.

• She's not. I just wanted to leave clear that Gabe is a Dickshit. In case anybody didn't notice it.

Not sure why you singled out Gabe other than to bandwagon, unless Mariana is Kate's daughter?

• that dumb "trick"

Immobilizing a lethal threat for a quick and safe takedown is not a "dumb" trick at all.

TheMPerson posted: »

This is a trick that Jane taught Clem in season 2 episode 5 Firstly, that was EP4. Also she did that dumb "trick" on the bridge, maybe it's because she saw Winston doing that "trick" too when he chased her in EP1.

• edited February 2017

It's dumb when you have short stature.

Especially if you are using that "trick" on rotting corpses, that may have weak legs. "Uses trick, zombie collapses on top of you and and has a feast."

that dumb "trick" Immobilizing a lethal threat for a quick and safe takedown is not a "dumb" trick at all.

• If you decide to act condescendingly, at the very least do it right. It has been confirmed that Clementine is of mixed Asian and African-American races, and Diana—when compared to Ed—has lighter skill and slanted eyes, which leads me to believe that she is at least partly Asian-American.

Don't embarrass yourself further.

You're only saying that because the idea of a full blooded black person having light skin is beyond your comprehension

• Did you mean Alvin, Alvin and Alvin?

Alvin and Rebecca here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.