Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• That would be super metaphorical and beautiful, tag me when you're finished.

Just imagine Clementine literally talking a little spark of golden light off her chest and putting it in AJ's chest I need to draw it

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I love how he goes flying from whatever hit him here. Looks like he just got shot point-blank with a sawed off.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Javi holds the Telltale protagonist record for most non canon deaths by gunshot.

• Of course! :)

fallandir posted: »

That would be super metaphorical and beautiful, tag me when you're finished.

• Poor Johnny never found those guys.

"wound and blood visible; still dead"

No shit.

Just to compare with a one-episode thug in S2: Is that really that hard to add a few splits of blood, TT?

• enter image description here

Javi holds the Telltale protagonist record for most non canon deaths by gunshot.

• Gabe actually looks pretty happy.

• Super old, but man does it feel good to see this in high res.

enter image description here

Credit to Clem_Is_Awesome

• I wish S3 looked like that...

Super old, but man does it feel good to see this in high res. Credit to Clem_Is_Awesome

• I noticed that too. In my playthrough I picked up the hammer first and then I saw someone on YouTube pick up the wire cutters first and saw the difference.

Deltino posted: »

When you're looking for the tools to hotwire the car, the weapon you kill the walker with depends on which one you try to pick up. If you pi

• That moment when you realize that none of the screenshots ever happened.

Super old, but man does it feel good to see this in high res. Credit to Clem_Is_Awesome

• Did anyone notice that Javier's metal bat impaled him as he fell backwards?

• enter image description here

There are no visible wounds for NF's random thugs. Why bother, am I right?

• It's a Zippo, it's entire purpose is to light in the wind no problem. Kenny is denying this lighter it's rightful place in the world....

I find it really sweet: In the second Kenny's flashback, Kenny covers up the flame with his hand, sheltering it from the wind and allowing Clementine to light her lighter no problem.

• Are there any videos out there? I don't want to replay the entire episode, maybe the whole season just to see that scene.

Megaodg33 posted: »

After Javi or Clem kill Lingard, and when you put him down, if you wait too long to stab him, Javi will hand the knife to Clem and she violently stabs his skull. Clem clearly hated Lingard.

• edited April 2017

Javier dies

Gabriel: Aah not again (seriouslt the way he looks XD)

• You are handsome Lee:)

She was referring to ANF's episode 3 flashback.

• I'm sure she said both on my save.

While Clementine is stitching up Javier in e4, she can either say "Thanks for you know, being here" or "Thanks for you know, all that." She said "being here" on my Kenny save, and "all that" on my alone save. Just a small thing I noticed.

• I think it was because javi might not have known that pain was coming so it shocked him when Eleanor was doing it but he knew what would happen when clem does it so he just takes it.

__ARZ__ posted: »

In E1 when Javi gets a light cut from Eli and Eleanor is going to clean that cut , Javi actually feels pain and turns back his head , as usu

• Heh. I love it when people take a brake from finding the negatives I a new frontier and focus on the positives and metaphorical stuff instead :3

Fire is a metaphor for hope. Kenny is trying to protect the light Ava says something like "protect your light and innocence or whateve

• Was that the one where clem gets eaten by a walker and Jane just runs away?

DabigRG posted: »

I also love how everyone just stares at Javier's corpse in so many of these. I guess Jane's reaction to failing against the Nick-Killer was a staff favorite.

• Wasn't there one with Ava and Clem that happened?

That moment when you realize that none of the screenshots ever happened.

• Javi has a cool looking gun holster right there. If he makes it passed season 3, I want his season 4 character to have 1

• Because she's on her period.

Megaodg33 posted: »

After Javi or Clem kill Lingard, and when you put him down, if you wait too long to stab him, Javi will hand the knife to Clem and she violently stabs his skull. Clem clearly hated Lingard.

• edited April 2017

Yeah. I can't help but think that was a bitter intern or perhaps a rare Sarah fan on staff that did that and Telltale left it in because it was legitimately hilarious.

Melton23 posted: »

Was that the one where clem gets eaten by a walker and Jane just runs away?

• That picture.
  • That picture makes me physically ill.

That picture.

• I'm not really siding with Telltale on this one and I agree that they were lazy, but you gotta remember... Johnny was an actual character. He had some lines and his death could have been seen from two different perspectives.

Those (In Ep. 4) were just some reusable goons.

Just to compare with a one-episode thug in S2: Is that really that hard to add a few splits of blood, TT?

• This was just a quick example, there's much more to it. For clarification - walkers killed during Howe's escape got actual wounds, just like people laying dead by the riverside in Ep1. A New Frontier's got none of that, though it would take just a moment to add blood or screams, especially when latter part of this season was delayed by a 3-months waiting period.

Cody_nara posted: »

I'm not really siding with Telltale on this one and I agree that they were lazy, but you gotta remember... Johnny was an actual character. H

• I like how Gabe explains the rules in a one millisecond despite euchre being complicated as fuck.

That picture.

• Pretty sure Kelvin and the Executioner was meant to be special given their designs and plot significance.

Cody_nara posted: »

I'm not really siding with Telltale on this one and I agree that they were lazy, but you gotta remember... Johnny was an actual character. H

• He also knows how to play chess, so it's possible that he's just really good at old fashioned games.

I like how Gabe explains the rules in a one millisecond despite euchre being complicated as fuck.

• I'm sure that part of this forum wishes Gabe was good at getting himself hanged, which also is a quite old fashioned game.

DabigRG posted: »

He also knows how to play chess, so it's possible that he's just really good at old fashioned games.

• "Can't help but being a natural born winner"

I know people is going to hate me, but I love to see these two interacting. Not like, romantically, gross, but as friends. Even if that friend is Gabe, Clem still needs someone to get her to have fun and relax sometimes.

That picture.

• TNF didn't care much that Lingard was wasting their medicine to get high.

Meanwhile they kick Clem because she used it thinking it could save AJ.

• I think it was a secret, David does tell him to get a hold of himself before the others see.

Still makes David a hypocrite though.

TNF didn't care much that Lingard was wasting their medicine to get high. Meanwhile they kick Clem because she used it thinking it could save AJ.

• Which is super weird considering they've known each other for 3 days. Oh well.

"Can't help but being a natural born winner" I know people is going to hate me, but I love to see these two interacting. Not like, romant

• Getting high > Helping sick children

TNF didn't care much that Lingard was wasting their medicine to get high. Meanwhile they kick Clem because she used it thinking it could save AJ.

• .....[pulls out a shotgun] GAAAAABE!

That picture.

• You mean him playing... hangman...?

I'm sure that part of this forum wishes Gabe was good at getting himself hanged, which also is a quite old fashioned game.

• Was that the one where Ava was standing next to her and she was trying to hold a door shut or something?

I remember seeing the picture, but don't remember it happening in-game.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Wasn't there one with Ava and Clem that happened?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.