Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited June 2017

Javi and David's father is named Rafael in episode 1 however in the credits of episode 5 he's named Salvador.

• Here's a pro baseball player in his natural habitat.

Pipas posted: »

Behold, the most hilarious game over scene from the game.

• I knew I couldn't be tu only one to see the pararelism! It was so similar I literally cried.

• DAMMIT TELLTALE

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR CHARACTER NAMES SINCE THE VERY BEGINING OF THE PRODUCTION

YOU'RE A TERRIBLE COMPANY

Javi and David's father is named Rafael in episode 1 however in the credits of episode 5 he's named Salvador.

• His name was never confirmed to be Rafael.

People only assumed his name was Rafael, because Hector called him by his nickname "Rafa".

• I thought it was similar to Javier = Javi, Gabriel = Gabe, and so on..so I assumed his name would be Rafael = Rafa..

Lesson learned today: never assume

Findagon posted: »

His name was never confirmed to be Rafael. People only assumed his name was Rafael, because Hector called him by his nickname "Rafa".

• Both bites happened because of a previous failure of both guardians, Lee let Clementine leave and Javier didn't save Gabe in time.

• Gabe's bite looks worse, it was practically a chunk of his wrist were torn apart...

• Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't bleed out.

HammyShow posted: »

Gabe's bite looks worse, it was practically a chunk of his wrist were torn apart...

• Rafa = Salvador

Because Telltale's logic.

I thought it was similar to Javier = Javi, Gabriel = Gabe, and so on..so I assumed his name would be Rafael = Rafa.. Lesson learned today: never assume

• I know right? He already lost so much blood, yet when Javi and Clem found him, he hadn't passed out yet...

Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't bleed out.

• Telltale ended up with a lot of confusion regarding Mariana. You can keep her music player or give it to Gabe, neither outcomes are even mentioned. Mariana states that it doesn't work because the batteries died, and the batteries you can give her are also completely forgotten. For some reason Telltale decided to have her be shot dead instantly, but they never changed the scene to reflect this. She was originally to be shot in the throat, this makes Kate running to her more sensible because Mariana would still be dying in that case. And after being shot she ends up on her back somehow even though she obviously fell forward.
    Telltale trolled us with Crispy Kate too, I'm not sure if that's even in the game.

• Telltale's logic I guess.

I know right? He already lost so much blood, yet when Javi and Clem found him, he hadn't passed out yet...

• Yeah she looks like walker Kate from the ending where Kate dies

TrashJesus posted: »

Telltale ended up with a lot of confusion regarding Mariana. You can keep her music player or give it to Gabe, neither outcomes are even men

• Gabe could be a lil' bit savage to Clem

Episode 2, back seat scene:

Gabe: "Ugh.. Parents just love pretending the rest of us can't hear."

Clementine: "I wouldn't know..."

Episode 5, helicopter scene:

Javi: "We should go lightest to heaviest, that way it won't break on first swing."

Clem: (about to go first)

Gabe: "I'll go first, Clem."

Episode 5, garage scene:

(David and Javi arguing)

Gabe: "I'll...I'll go with you dad."

Clem: "Gabe?!"

Gabe: "He's my father, Clem. I'm sorry, but you wouldn't really understand."

• Well he didn't quite let her, Clementine sneaked out while he was sleeping, it's not like Lee gave her his blessing to do so.

Both bites happened because of a previous failure of both guardians, Lee let Clementine leave and Javier didn't save Gabe in time.

• ANF = A Name we Forgot

DAMMIT TELLTALE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR CHARACTER NAMES SINCE THE VERY BEGINING OF THE PRODUCTION YOU'RE A TERRIBLE COMPANY

• BAHAHAHA the helicopter scene... I took that as Gabe wanting to show off to Clem or to protect her from potentially falling if the helicopter blade wasn't strong enough, but this interpretation is even funnier

Gabe could be a lil' bit savage to Clem Episode 2, back seat scene: Gabe: "Ugh.. Parents just love pretending the rest of us can't

• that kate situation could've made the finale so much better honestly

Telltale ended up with a lot of confusion regarding Mariana. You can keep her music player or give it to Gabe, neither outcomes are even men

• I hate Tripps character for the same reason it is clearly just for his relationship with Eleanor as it is very anti gay and forced by Telltale

• THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE NAME FOR IT EITHER!

fallandir posted: »

ANF = A Name we Forgot

• The helicopter scene... dude u callin me fat!??!

Gabe could be a lil' bit savage to Clem Episode 2, back seat scene: Gabe: "Ugh.. Parents just love pretending the rest of us can't

• Despite Kate being shot in the stomach and having a serious operation in Ep2, she seems healed and perfectly fit in the finale; she is fine with jumping through the gaps, swinging across on helicopter blade, climbing on the bulldozer and doing other yoga like this.

Kate is Deadpool confirmed?

• ...Relevant?

Twdsaviours posted: »

I hate Tripps character for the same reason it is clearly just for his relationship with Eleanor as it is very anti gay and forced by Telltale

• (David and Javi arguing)

Gabe: "I'll...I'll go with you dad."

Clem: "Gabe?!"

Gabe: "He's my father, Clem. I'm sorry, but you wouldn't really understand."

Oh, but she does, Gabe. She does.

• Is it wierd that all the members of Garcia either are incosistant or have a bad temper?

• Salvador hides his cancer issues from his family and hates having sons instead of daughters
    • Javier's mother slaps Javi in the face for being late to her husband's death
    • David has such a huge bad temper, obviously. He abused his brother and wife all the time.
    • Kate can't shut up about her romance on Javier and provokes David into fighting Javier out of jealously.
    • Gabe did a lot of screw-ups. He threw Javi under the bus for shooting Conrad when he asked for his death, points a gun at an unnarmed person, stays with his father even though he admitted that he had a bad temper and tries to stop David from driving away by touching the wheel which caused them to crash.

Hector and Mariana are the only ones who did nothing wrong.

• Aside from not give a shit about David and talk about Gabe behind his back, you mean?

Also, what about Javier?

AronDracula posted: »

Is it wierd that all the members of Garcia either are incosistant or have a bad temper? * Salvador hides his cancer issues from his fam

• Krispy Kate shows up if you dont choose to save her in ep 5

• Also, what about Javier?

We ARE Javier

Aside from not give a shit about David and talk about Gabe behind his back, you mean?

Both have bad personalities, others too except Hector, Mariana and Javier.

DabigRG posted: »

Aside from not give a shit about David and talk about Gabe behind his back, you mean? Also, what about Javier?

• Why not? Better than Salva. Nicknames aren't always just shortened versions of your real name.

Rafa = Salvador Because Telltale's logic.

• when you deadass spoil a character's death in the fucking keyart

• Well, this doesn't look familiar at all.
    enter image description here
    enter image description here

• I know but Rafa is just too random...

Why not? Better than Salva. Nicknames aren't always just shortened versions of your real name.

• edited June 2017

She got Lucky

fallandir posted: »

Despite Kate being shot in the stomach and having a serious operation in Ep2, she seems healed and perfectly fit in the finale; she is fine

• I KNOW RIGHT!??!

Well, this doesn't look familiar at all.

• Too many reused situations from the previous seasons. I don't want to see the same thing over and over again.

I KNOW RIGHT!??!

• I think you need to make your watermarks bigger, I can't see them.

• Lots of people hide cancer from their family as they don't want to be pressured into having to do treatment.
    • She's grieving
    • Davids grieving and he never abused Kate.
    • Yep
    • Conrad was grieving and was made at Javi Gabe stopped the situation from getting worse, and we do know if Gabe touched the wheel he could've just distracted David into crashing.

Is it wierd that all the members of Garcia either are incosistant or have a bad temper? * Salvador hides his cancer issues from his fam

• Conrad was grieving and was made at Javi Gabe stopped the situation from getting worse, and we do know if Gabe touched the wheel he could've just distracted David into crashing.

But it is confirmed that Gabe caused the accident. He mentioned it.

Twdsaviours posted: »

* Lots of people hide cancer from their family as they don't want to be pressured into having to do treatment. * She's grieving * Davids g

• Accidents happen at least he didn't cause the situation like Kate.

Conrad was grieving and was made at Javi Gabe stopped the situation from getting worse, and we do know if Gabe touched the wheel he could've

Sign in to comment in this discussion.