Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Lmao nothing needs polishing except the floors after this circle jerk XD

Nikolaj-11 posted: »

Dude, don't polish your halo here. Your speculation was far out, anyone could be a alcholohic according to these parameters.

• Whatever this is a proof of the rewrites or not.

Javier's father was called Rafael but in the credit of Episode 5, his name is Salvador

• Didn't they Hector just call him Rafa as a nickname? I dont think he was actually credited as Rafael in episode 1 since he didnt have any lines.

Whatever this is a proof of the rewrites or not. Javier's father was called Rafael but in the credit of Episode 5, his name is Salvador

• edited June 2017

Let's see: The game (at least the scene) is set in Richmond, Va; the only river that runs through Richmond is the James River.

The James River is 25 feet deep and 200 feet wide from Hopewell to Richmond Deepwater Terminal; and 18 feet deep and 200 feet wide from Richmond Deepwater Terminal to the Richmond Lock. A turning basin in Richmond Harbor is currently maintained to 18 feet deep, and 200 feet wide.

Make of that what you will, but knowing that depth, Tripp and Ava were likely killed; though it's possible that they survived, it's highly unlikely.

Findagon posted: »

I highly doubt they survived. Tripp broke his back before falling and Ava probably faceplanted the ground. Also, there wasn't nearly enough water in order to make the landing "softer".

• I always did like their banter.

AgentZ46 posted: »

After playing ep5 again I discovered a humorous line from Javi and it's the best! When Kate's worried about using the Helicopter to cross th

• Well, she did conveniently get a vehicle from The New Frontier after the ambush at the junkyard.

RichWalk23 posted: »

In some endings I presume, Javier never closed Clementine's deal back in Episode 1 by owing her a ride.

• Apologies. I was just reading TWD Tv Tropes page at the time and stumbled upon it.

Didn't they Hector just call him Rafa as a nickname? I dont think he was actually credited as Rafael in episode 1 since he didnt have any lines.

• You can cut off Rufus arm in EP5

• If Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie

captainivy1 posted: »

If Bonnie you ice the break don't dies.

• If you don't break the Ice Bonnie dies

You can cut off Rufus arm in EP5

• If you fail the save Gabe qte Javi has a long death scene because whatever.

If you don't break the Ice Bonnie dies

• Ice Ice Bonnie

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

If Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie

• if you dont Break Dies Bonnie ices.

If you don't break the Ice Bonnie dies

• edited June 2017

Javier: This is kinda awkward....

• That's messed up. Also, Fern's face does not animated very well.

• bruh

• fern's animations are perfect

• Nobody thought about making a tourniquete ir whatever is called? This guys are fucking idiots.

• Yeah, seriously, I thinking the same thing(without the word obviously). Which is especially weird considering Eleanor warned them that it was too late and probably should've improvised one when they do it anyway just in case he doesn't die immediately.

Nobody thought about making a tourniquete ir whatever is called? This guys are fucking idiots.

• I was going to say how Gabe and David get mad and call the person whose decision they disagree with a coward (Javi and Salvador)

HammyShow posted: »

Like father, like son In episode 5, when Kate was missing from the truck after the explosion: David's response: and then back in episode 4, when Javi, Clem and Gabe were pushing the truck: Gabe's response:

• Clint's just standing there, minding his own business until someone put a bullet through his brain.

What kind of monsters would do that?

enter image description here

• Gabe says "that dead guy" even if Rufus died in episode 1 after David breaks Fern's arm

• That I told you so at the end made me laugh

• Really? I did not hear him on my first playtrough or on my brother's one. Rufus is dead on both and I did not hear him say that.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Gabe says "that dead guy" even if Rufus died in episode 1 after David breaks Fern's arm

• Yeah, I never knew that at first. I shot Rufus back in Ep. 1, and I felt like such an asshole when they showed his wife Fern and he also had a daughter.
    enter image description here

• Yeah, that too

Sparkeagle posted: »

I was going to say how Gabe and David get mad and call the person whose decision they disagree with a coward (Javi and Salvador)

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

From the looks of it, what happened is that Gabe tried to stop David, which led to the truck plowing straight into a large group of walkers. The wheels got stuck on the pile of bodies from the walkers they hit, and they got trapped inside the truck by the rest.

DabigRG posted: »

How did they even crash that bad and completely get surrounded by walkers anyway?

• Oh, that explains it. Still a bit of an epic fail, though.

Deltino posted: »

From the looks of it, what happened is that Gabe tried to stop David, which led to the truck plowing straight into a large group of walkers.

• On Gameover Ent's Video 22:45 Gabe says it as the gun drops but the subtitle wasn't there so it might be a glitch for some people

Really? I did not hear him on my first playtrough or on my brother's one. Rufus is dead on both and I did not hear him say that.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

To be fair, distracting someone who is attempting to drive a car rarely turns out well. If anything, that crash was actually pretty lucky-- they didn't actually crash into a building or a wall or something. They just got stuck on zombies.

Oh, that explains it. Still a bit of an epic fail, though.

• AChicken posted: »

Hold on... I hear no whimper. And I got my volume turned up to the max.

• how do you get David to return???

Gary-Oak posted: »

if you and Clem go after David and Gabe, then get David to return. David doesn't see that Kate became a walker. He more than likely has no idea she's even dead.

• if only they humanized the other baddies

Yeah, I never knew that at first. I shot Rufus back in Ep. 1, and I felt like such an asshole when they showed his wife Fern and he also had a daughter.

• Why? they could always get lucky. real lucky.

This is true, but still. We'll never see Tripp or Ava ever again.

• comedy is one thing, if it wasn't so quick you could barely grasp what happened. you could blink and miss it.

captainivy1 posted: »

You could argue that Ava (episode 5) death is Slapstick comedy. If you go with Tripp instead, he survives that car-zombie and says: 'Fuck yo

• Fuck you Helicopter!!

AgentZ46 posted: »

After playing ep5 again I discovered a humorous line from Javi and it's the best! When Kate's worried about using the Helicopter to cross th

• how are random kids "underdogs"?

Also, she will mention that the only reason why she trusts Javi is because she has a "thing" for the underdogs. Guess that further e

• I'm not totally understanding this post.

If you decide to leave Richmond with Kate in Episode 3, Ava has the possibility of calling you out on having the most pathetic pleas she has

• can I just say how lame it is they don't even show everyone make the jump, before they cut away?

Pipas posted: »

Behold, the most hilarious game over scene from the game.

• edited June 2017

putting your foot in your mouth again.
    incidentally, I was wondering that whole scene if that was supposed to be a girl or a boy

Is that butt Baseball Kid? ... ...No Pedo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.