Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Season 2 of GoT was actually confirmed not even a day after the Season 1 finale came out (in November 2015), but it's been quiet since then.

Foreshadowing that there will be another GOT season?

• "It's not often I meet a man like you Javi. Someone genuinely good." Jesus says this in episode 5 if you do all of these:

• In episode 2 you trusted Jesus.
    • In episode 3 you let David in.
    • In episode 3 you didn't kill Badger.
    • In episode 5 you helped Kate save Richmond.
  • edited June 2017

Does he still say that if you bind his hands in EP2?

AgentZ46 posted: »

"It's not often I meet a man like you Javi. Someone genuinely good." Jesus says this in episode 5 if you do all of these: * In episode

• edited June 2017

Does stealing medicine in ep5 lead to something or not?

'cause I missed the consequences.

• No, they're pointless.

Celestia posted: »

Does stealing medicine in ep5 lead to something or not? 'cause I missed the consequences.

• Just like the comment above me said, they're pointless. But since Clementine said she wouldn't steal those if "I were you" then I wouldn't steal them.

Does stealing medicine in ep5 lead to something or not? 'cause I missed the consequences.

• I guess she would say that, given that's what caused her whole subplot.

Killah posted: »

Just like the comment above me said, they're pointless. But since Clementine said she wouldn't steal those if "I were you" then I wouldn't steal them.

• Are there any Banang easter eggs in ANF?

• it was like they 're building to something. Like that extra scene with the water bottle.

LeeClemKen posted: »

No, they're pointless.

• I can't say for certain. All I know is that with all of these choices I got that dialogue but if you just change the last choice to Go after David and Gabe, he says "You're a capable guy" instead.

LeeClemKen posted: »

Does he still say that if you bind his hands in EP2?

• The water bottle being left is non-determinate, though.

it was like they 're building to something. Like that extra scene with the water bottle.

• David can kill Javier if you chose to fight him.

enter image description here

• And you are officially done.

DennisK22 posted: »

David can kill Javier if you chose to fight him.

• What's so fucked about this is he has this "Oh shit!" look on his face after. David never wanted to kill him, he was just so angry and couldn't control himself until it was too late.

• There's a Banang in the Prescott bar in episode 1

darthsansa posted: »

Are there any Banang easter eggs in ANF?

• Daaaaamn David looks so surprised that he actually killed him

• Hmm, where have I heard that before...?

What's so fucked about this is he has this "Oh shit!" look on his face after. David never wanted to kill him, he was just so angry and couldn't control himself until it was too late.

• edited June 2017

Me: realizes this is literally Kenny in season two.

DabigRG posted: »

Hmm, where have I heard that before...?

• I killed Badger and he was mad, but he still said I was genuinely good.

"It's not often I meet a man like you Javi. Someone genuinely good." Jesus says this in episode 5 if you do all of these: * In episode

• David looks as shocked as I was that Javi just died like that

• Exactly. They just couldn't help themselves, obviously.

Me: realizes this is literally Kenny in season two.

• You sure he didn't just say you were capable? Because every player I've seen that killed him got "I was worried about you, Javi but you helped save this place. That counts for a lot with me."

Poogers555 posted: »

I killed Badger and he was mad, but he still said I was genuinely good.

• I don't know about that. Kenny had every intention to kill Jane and only shows remorse if Clem calls him dangerous. Say anything else and he feels perfectly justified in killing Jane.

Exactly. They just couldn't help themselves, obviously.

• I meant Telltale copping out by falling back on the Angry Dad trope yet again for the climax.

I don't know about that. Kenny had every intention to kill Jane and only shows remorse if Clem calls him dangerous. Say anything else and he feels perfectly justified in killing Jane.

• Not something super mindblowing, but... If you choose to remain silent when Clementine asks you about how you moved on from baseball, she will assume it's still a sore spot for you and apologise for bringing it up.

• I think they mean picking up the water bottle in Prescott

The water bottle being left is non-determinate, though.

• Nope, I did do everything else besides kill Badger. I also stopped after Badger fell down, I didnt completely bash his head in, so maybe thats part of it.

You sure he didn't just say you were capable? Because every player I've seen that killed him got "I was worried about you, Javi but you helped save this place. That counts for a lot with me."

• ...What now?

Gameserer posted: »

I think they mean picking up the water bottle in Prescott

• If you don't stand with David, he gets off the ledge as well and you miss a big chunk of his introspection regarding his perspective as a soldier. The dialogue goes straight to "I want to change...".

• I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but you can rescue Clementine at the end of TTB Part 1.

• "Shit, you really died? It was just a prank, bro!"

• He saved THE GIRL

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but you can rescue Clementine at the end of TTB Part 1.

• the "free sample" from Prescot in episode 2.

...What now?

• Oh yeah, what happens with that now?

the "free sample" from Prescot in episode 2.

• Ya don't say.

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but you can rescue Clementine at the end of TTB Part 1.

• I don't know what to think about Clementine being able to write letters properly. She was a first grader and all of that, but I bet she hasn't done a proper spelling/writing/reading ever since The Motor Inn, and that was four years ago.

Deltino posted: »

Here's the unused Jane grave, which I assume was supposed to be part of her episode 1 flashback

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Not pictured: the 50 other unused grave markers where she misspelled Jane

fallandir posted: »

I don't know what to think about Clementine being able to write letters properly. She was a first grader and all of that, but I bet she hasn't done a proper spelling/writing/reading ever since The Motor Inn, and that was four years ago.

• THE BABY GRILL

Pipas posted: »

He saved THE GIRL

• If you pick it up there's a short scene in the car when driving to Richmond where you can give Kate water

Oh yeah, what happens with that now?

• I literally did none of those except for let David in and i'm pretty sure I got it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.