Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yeah, just replayed the episode a while ago.

Gameserer posted: »

If you pick it up there's a short scene in the car when driving to Richmond where you can give Kate water

• David is the only New Frontier leader who didn't get a determinant death in episode 4, and the only one who got one in episode 5.

• Damn you for giving me a reason to replay ep5.

darthsansa posted: »

Not something super mindblowing, but... If you choose to remain silent when Clementine asks you about how you moved on from baseball, she will assume it's still a sore spot for you and apologise for bringing it up.

• I effed your wife! It's just a prank bro!

Pipas posted: »

"Shit, you really died? It was just a prank, bro!"

• The ice can die if you dont break Bonnie.

• He didn't think he could kill him.

What's so fucked about this is he has this "Oh shit!" look on his face after. David never wanted to kill him, he was just so angry and couldn't control himself until it was too late.

• I can't believe I haven't seen this yet but did you know that Clementine is based off of Derek Sakai's(He was an art director)daughter? Did you also know that means Clementine was possibly meant to be asian?

Did you know that Christa will kill the boy in the attic if you decided to do nothing?

• You know what ben did but you fed him the second time you played?

That does NOT happen. I have played both season 1 and 2 a BUNCH of times. EVERY SINGLE TIME, I chose to feed both Ben and Clementine. I saw

• Why are you answering to comments a year old?

You know what ben did but you fed him the second time you played?

• edited June 2017

Aaand David is now officially my most hated character in A New Frontier.

...Though I am curious about how David even kills Javier. He just suddenly stops living for no reason.

DennisK22 posted: »

David can kill Javier if you chose to fight him.

• Waiting for it is one way to put it... :(

dojo32161 posted: »

Well GOT Season 2 has already been confirmed we're just... waiting for it.

• I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before that (if not, I have no clue why it hasn't) Javi confirmed that Clem's hat is indeed a baseball team in Episode 5.

After he gives Clem a haircut and says "you know what... I'll grab your hat", he then goes on to say (after he picks it up) "huh... I remember this team."

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Seems the wrench hits Javier's face and snaps his neck.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Aaand David is now officially my most hated character in A New Frontier. ...Though I am curious about how David even kills Javier. He just suddenly stops living for no reason.

• Yeah, that's pretty hard to ignore. I mean, let's give Mike, friggin Jane, and Conrad credit: at least they're lives were potentially on the line and/or the death they could've caused were a little understandable given the circumstances.

Aaand David is now officially my most hated character in A New Frontier. ...Though I am curious about how David even kills Javier. He just suddenly stops living for no reason.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

The ice can die if you dont break Bonnie.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

It's much more clear what happens with sound-- David broke Javier's neck with the wrench. In the actual scene, you get a nice squishy *CRACK* when David smashes the wrench into him.

• Makes sense. Her character design was inspired by art director David Sakai's daughter. I don't think they ever did confirm the team name, but it is a baseball team.

Megaodg33 posted: »

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before that (if not, I have no clue why it hasn't) Javi confirmed that Clem's hat is indeed a baseba

• edited June 2017
    • The raccoon from Season 2 forshadowed Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy
    • Batman mentioned by Duck in Season 1 forshadowed Telltale's Batman.

Fun Fact: TWD Season 1 was released in the same year as The Dark Knight Rises and TWD Season 2 was released in the same year as Guardians of the Galaxy.

• His finger merges with his gun. He will highhandedly defeat Ridley

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but you can rescue Clementine at the end of TTB Part 1.

• edited June 2017

He's actually the only one that even makes an appearance in episode 5 if we don't count corpses.
    EDIT: We can see Lingard, he's such a pushover I forgot he was a leader.

David is the only New Frontier leader who didn't get a determinant death in episode 4, and the only one who got one in episode 5.

• possibly could be considered an easter egg, but whenever you choose for clem to sing to aj, she hums the melody of alive inside from season one which makes my heart warm.

• Cheers.

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems the wrench hits Javier's face and snaps his neck.

• I went to get David and Gabe with Clem and he still said that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

"It's not often I meet a man like you Javi. Someone genuinely good." Jesus says this in episode 5 if you do all of these: * In episode

• why does kenny look like a Mix of nate and Nick?

• That's actually what I did.

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but you can rescue Clementine at the end of TTB Part 1.

• Tripp and Javi look fine, but get whatever the fuck that other unholy demon is out of here and banish it back to hell.

• Easter egg.
    Also everytime she talks about her past "Alive inside" plays

possibly could be considered an easter egg, but whenever you choose for clem to sing to aj, she hums the melody of alive inside from season one which makes my heart warm.

• really? i actually never noticed that. my next playthrough i'll have to look out for those instances.

Easter egg. Also everytime she talks about her past "Alive inside" plays

• Things I found humourous on my second play through

^Not replying when Kate declares her feelings for you

^Staying silent when asked to save Ava or Tripp

^Not being bothered to jump

• still better than his new frontier episode 1 model.

lol 10/10 paint skills

• I replied Kate " we are just friend" xD

-Stewart- posted: »

Things I found humourous on my second play through ^Not replying when Kate declares her feelings for you ^Staying silent when asked to save Ava or Tripp ^Not being bothered to jump

• enter image description here

A likely reason for this scene being so poorly developed (it felt rushed, there were hardly any facial animations, voice recordings weren't great, etc) might be due to the scene being planned last minute.

In the leaked episode game files for episode 5 there was no mention of this scene existing at all. This scene might have replaced the scene with Eleanor where she persuaded us to give back the stolen supplies.

So, yeah, a painfully obvious last minute rewritten scene.

• You're right. The Fern-Ida-Rufus scene was mainly there to provide a clearer motivator for Kate's actions in the climax, as well as show how violent David can be. And I do like the idea of that scene; I just wish they still could've included stuff for Eleanor, who is pretty neglected all things considered.

Also, the supplies would only be relevant to Pro-David choices, ergo, those who shot Joan.

A likely reason for this scene being so poorly developed (it felt rushed, there were hardly any facial animations, voice recordings weren't

• The hatch door makes a cameo in TTB part 1.
    enter image description here
    enter image description here

Sorry the images are big. :-(

• Not sure if this is widely known or not, but in episode one of the first and second season, there is a zombie that is trapped and is no threat, it tricks the protagonists into thinking it died after one hit, and takes repeated hits before it dies. For Lee, it was his brother, and for Clem, it was the zombie tied up to the tree.

• It looks pretty good, actually.

lol 10/10 paint skills

• So it's a bug you can't get brotherly with David? If so does the game still not recognize your relationship as brotherly and instead just doesn't display it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.