Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited July 2017

Well, that's nice to know.

Lee, why did you have to die?
    Melton23 posted: »

Clementine's favourite subject in school was history.

• I thought it was math?

• In the flashback or dream or whatever it was in season 2 episode 5 she says she hated math. If you brought her with you to Crawford in S1E4, talk to her in the classroom, and select "really" when clem says she misses school, lee would eventually ask what her favourite subject was and she would say history, and lee would reply me too.

DabigRG posted: »

I thought it was math?

• edited July 2017

Have any links to that?

Update: Well I found it. Yep, that made me depressed.

In the flashback or dream or whatever it was in season 2 episode 5 she says she hated math. If you brought her with you to Crawford in S1E4,

• I don't. I found it while playing season 1 earlier today. I can find one, though, sit tight.

Have any links to that? Update: Well I found it. Yep, that made me depressed.

• My love for Clem just went even higher, clearly I've raised my girl right if this is the case.

• edited July 2017

Couldn't find it, sorry. Your best bet is replaying episode 4.
    Edit: oh shit, didn't see your update XD shit did I really spend 22 mins looking for a clip?

Have any links to that? Update: Well I found it. Yep, that made me depressed.

• edited July 2017

Okay. Here it is, people. (10:45)

In the flashback or dream or whatever it was in season 2 episode 5 she says she hated math. If you brought her with you to Crawford in S1E4,

• Yep. XD

Couldn't find it, sorry. Your best bet is replaying episode 4. Edit: oh shit, didn't see your update XD shit did I really spend 22 mins looking for a clip?

• Which is funny considering she says that before Lee dies and as far as I know didn't know he taught history.

My love for Clem just went even higher, clearly I've raised my girl right if this is the case.

• Oh, okay.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

awful game

lazy devs

how could anyone like this

0/10

DennisK22 posted: »

The walker in the shed that attacks Lee in Episode 4 has the same animation as Kenny xD

• In the top left corner of your screen it will tell you something like "Kenny will remember that" during dialog"

• Yet another small detail from this scene I never knew about until now.

Cheers to you for finding that. :)

Berating Kenny for not saving Shawn and saying he didn't kill Shawn in Episode 3 causes Lee to apologize.

• Also in the same season, this urban is accompanied by God.

• In the finale of ANF if you went after Gabe and David, if you miss killing the last walker on Gabe's side, then Javi will be bit and Gabe will be sad.

This is the first ending I got and I was crying so hard until it said game over.

• HISTORY FUCK YEAH

• Don't worry. Only applies to ANF.

Deltino posted: »

awful game lazy devs how could anyone like this 0/10

• History was actually my favourite subject too, despite me not choosing to study it

HISTORY FUCK YEAH

• Seeing Javi bang is head of the railing was the best part of the whole game. 10/10 Would play again. (Just for that. :D)

TheDerpGod posted: »

In the finale of ANF if you went after Gabe and David, if you miss killing the last walker on Gabe's side, then Javi will be bit and Gabe will be sad. This is the first ending I got and I was crying so hard until it said game over.

• This is an odd request, but I remember seeing a picture here that showed Clem and Mariana had extremely similar models (though it got buried beneath pages of posts). Would someone be able to find said comparison or maybe make a new one? I could've sworn Clem and Mari had similar models and it's been bugging me for a while.

• edited July 2017

I remember that too: I believe it was used to show that Clementine really is the second shortest character in ANF. I'll see if I can track it down.

EDIT: It's back on page 205, but I think the image itself is lost.

BC_Guy posted: »

This is an odd request, but I remember seeing a picture here that showed Clem and Mariana had extremely similar models (though it got buried

• It's back on page 205, but I think the image itself is lost.

I remember that too: I believe it was used to show that Clementine really is the second shortest character in ANF. I'll see if I can track it down. EDIT: It's back on page 205, but I think the image itself is lost.

• She's from Spain and is therefore Spanish, right?

AgentZ46 posted: »

I was under the impression that Claudia was white.

• In the top left corner of your screen it will tell you something like "Kenny will remember that" during dialog"

• enter image description here

BC_Guy posted: »

This is an odd request, but I remember seeing a picture here that showed Clem and Mariana had extremely similar models (though it got buried

• The fuck?! Aw, you done went too far, Clem!

• If I only had a fist to clench

The walker in the shed that attacks Lee in Episode 4 has the same animation as Kenny xD

• edited July 2017

Nah, the change was good. For once, they make it realistic that a grown man (and a fucking pissed one at that) wouldn't be overpowered by some petite girl, no matter how "Badass" she is.
    I'm surprised you'd say that.

Oh yeah, I remember when we found this and posted it here last year--cause a huge derail that meant some good material had to be lost when t

• edited July 2017

But characters shit on her non-stop.
    Rebecca and Kenny are both dicks to her for no reason, even after she just saved Rebecca. Bonnie and Mike aren't mean, but they think she might abandon them despite having no reason to at this point. Only one that gives her a chance is Clem and Luke.
    And episode 5 just has Kenny shit-talking Jane every other scene (when he's not shit-talking Arvo) despite all their interactions being off-screen meaning we have no idea why Kenny hates her so much.
    Also it's funny you mention her having cool actiony moments, when most of the time her killing Walkers is off-screen and out of focus. One of her biggest things, is ironically trying to save Sarah's life. Which again, no one else did.

Clementine is the protagonist, so any overshadowing she did was definitely more a necessary undertone of the format than any overt dedicatio

• It wasn't good, but compared to that first flashback it might as well have been gold.

I suppose that is also a way to look at it, but what I meant was that Kenny's was a reminiscing retrospective type deal addressing certain l

• edited July 2017

I buy that. There's nobody in season 2 that Clem isn't more competent by comparison.
    Maybe Winston.

Kenny: I don't trust myself around him anymore so I'm going to leave him alone with an 11 year old girl who isn't strong enough yet to deal with a group of walkers alone.

• Its cool there is still stuff like this

Berating Kenny for not saving Shawn and saying he didn't kill Shawn in Episode 3 causes Lee to apologize.

• It cuts to there immediately.

Does it cut to there immediately or is there more you can say to her?

• edited July 2017

I noticed in a book I was reading for my apocalyptic literature class started to have some spelling errors and grammar mistakes in it's reading. I doubt it was because they couldn't get anyone to peer-edit it.

• I thought I noticed that.

Also, "Katie"?

• Well, for one thing, I always took Jane as being stronger and larger than all the other females(in more ways than one, obviously). Mostly because they kept shoving her down our throat, but still, the fact that they have her put up such a miserable fight there of all places really did bother me.

I mean, we see her do things like working with bags of soil, shove around a cabinet, hold a door with walkers pounding on it for a few seconds, lift Luke(who's clearly bigger than her) directly above her, and especially pick up a large chunk of rubble from the observation deck with a little elbow grease in Amid the Ruins and run halfway across an icey lake carrying a freezing waterlogged Clementine and tote around multiple bags of Wellington supplies in No Going Back, so of course I'd assume she's gotta be pretty strong. And you'd assume she's a really skilled opponent as well, given she's supposed to be very cold and logical.

But I suppose in hindsight it makes sense that she's not really that good considering she's always sneaking around and uses underhanded tactics. She is something of a Shadowy Distaff of Luke, after all.

Louche posted: »

Nah, the change was good. For once, they make it realistic that a grown man (and a fucking pissed one at that) wouldn't be overpowered by some petite girl, no matter how "Badass" she is. I'm surprised you'd say that.

• Good ol Season 1.

It cuts to there immediately.

• Agreed,

AChicken posted: »

right.... Let's just agree none of it makes sense, and it was some forced drama... (AGAIN).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.