Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• give chills to my heart

Especially Better To Sleep

i

The slide tracks still give chills to my heart to this day. Especially Better To Sleep's. It truly sparks these eerie feelings. That and the

• Hyped!

Graysonn posted: »

Thanks! I was worried people would find this video boring initially but I'm glad that people seemed to enjoy it. My next video is going to b

• whaaaat is this monstruosity it disturbs me

give chills to my heart Especially Better To Sleep

• your new avi

whaaaat is this monstruosity it disturbs me

• Looking forward to it!

Thanks! I was worried people would find this video boring initially but I'm glad that people seemed to enjoy it. My next video is going to b

• edited September 2017

Ava was in a bad mood at the gates because David was planning to see Javier off the moment things went south in the hearing and told her this as soon as possible. She's very loyal to David--protectively so.

She was clearly pissed when bringing the supplies to the group when they were kicked out by the Council, punches Tripp out for not just backing down and playing along, and tells Javier not to screw this up immediately afterwards.

• I generally don't like posting my videos on here because it makes me feel like I'm just an advertising asshole but there's some pretty interesting stuff in this video if you're curious about cut content in TWD S2.

• Go ahead, LOL. This thread loves your videos.

I generally don't like posting my videos on here because it makes me feel like I'm just an advertising asshole but there's some pretty interesting stuff in this video if you're curious about cut content in TWD S2.

• edited September 2017

Holy shit, I didn't know Ralph getting shot was actually gonna be in the same episode! Granted, his voice is very similar to Victor's there, but still! I just assumed that would offscreen after Clementine and Winston run off like it seems to in the game proper.

The trail thing is really weird though. Also, I'm curious as to what they would've done with Winston if anything since you didn't seem to find anything alluding to where he would've gone.

I generally don't like posting my videos on here because it makes me feel like I'm just an advertising asshole but there's some pretty interesting stuff in this video if you're curious about cut content in TWD S2.

• I remember the demo reels [I think they were called that] Pete was helped up by Nick and Luke, and then there a few cut things from the cabin too. God, this is going to hard to watch as the episodes go along ;_;

But I'm guessing with the canoe, Clementine could've dug and pulled it out so she could stand on it to reach the pier. I don't think she could've sailed away on it since Clementine only pulls out a part of the canoe, and it's clearly been broken in half.

Seriously though great find on these. Even that alternate path thing I had no idea on that.

• Is there more relition to Ralph or Victor In future episodes?I would have prefer to have ralph then Mike as Maybe Ralph could earn his trust to clementine or By saying That The princess Christa is still alive amd screamed just to troll clementine xD

• It could just be a walker.

It's definitely meant to be a zombie. You can just make out an arm, and the figure looks all emaciated.

The slide tracks still give chills to my heart to this day. Especially Better To Sleep's. It truly sparks these eerie feelings. That and the

• But I'm guessing with the canoe, Clementine could've dug and pulled it out so she could stand on it to reach the pier. I don't think she could've sailed away on it since Clementine only pulls out a part of the canoe, and it's clearly been broken in half.

That actually makes a lot of sense, would explain why she brings it closer to the stairs (the canoe might not have been broken originally though).

As for the other video you're talking about I'm planning on doing a bit of analysis on that. There's so much to talk about in those small clips that it deserves it's own video I think.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I remember the demo reels [I think they were called that] Pete was helped up by Nick and Luke, and then there a few cut things from the cabi

• None at all. I don't think anyone would have known about it if Mike's VA didn't bring it up. There's a lot that Telltale don't tell us/leave leftover in the files so you kinda have to make sense of the pieces that are left.

Is there more relition to Ralph or Victor In future episodes?I would have prefer to have ralph then Mike as Maybe Ralph could earn his trust to clementine or By saying That The princess Christa is still alive amd screamed just to troll clementine xD

• I would have prefer to have ralph then Mike

Why? They're not really mutually exclusive.

Is there more relition to Ralph or Victor In future episodes?I would have prefer to have ralph then Mike as Maybe Ralph could earn his trust to clementine or By saying That The princess Christa is still alive amd screamed just to troll clementine xD

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2017

Perhaps there's a more straightforward answer for what the use of that canoe was-- Clementine couldn't reach the broken walkway by jumping, and would have to find something to stand on. This would turn into a small puzzle of finding a way to move the broken canoe over, so she could use it to reach up to the walkway. A small puzzle with a pretty obvious adventure game feel to it? It'd be right up the game's alley.

I mean, in all fairness, sometimes the names of game files are a bit... obtuse? Like, wasn't there one named something to the effect of Clementine_Hatchetzombiebaby, which I believe was found out to be used in the alone ending?

At any rate, this shit right here is my jam. I find the design process to be just as interesting as the game proper; this intriguing, behind-the-curtain story of how elements of a game went from point A to point B. How a concept made it from a random annotation or scribble on a piece of paper, to a full blown scene/environment/whatever. Seeing the inner workings-- the stuff that made it in, the stuff that didn't, and the stuff that was half and half-- it's just too damn interesting, man. It's crazy how much content tends to be hidden away and buried in a game's files, sometimes flying under the radar for years before someone stumbles upon it, or old forgotten assets on someone's computer, that they happen to come across out of the blue one day.

Now I'm just ever-so-slightly jealous (and maybe-possibly-probably outraged) that I couldn't find any of this myself. But only slightly.

Also, on one final note: I really wish there was a way to actually open/load the animations straight from the game. Seems the only real option at the moment is replacing stuff in the game, then loading it up. If there was ever a way to do that, we could practically put together entire scenes outside the game. I mean, it's already possible to import and texture the actual game maps... and possibly with enough know-how, get them animated as well.

• Great video as always :)

You should see if you're able to post the scrapped content you found from Season 2 onwards to The Cutting Room Floor. From what I can tell they don't have pages for games in the series beyond Season 1 yet.

• Absolutely. It's such a fascinating subject to me for same reason. I also really love finding new things like this because when you think you know the game inside out you learn something that jumps out of left field that you never expected.

Now I'm just ever-so-slightly jealous (and maybe-possibly-probably outraged) that I couldn't find any of this myself. But only slightly.

It's funny because I almost skipped the entire trail part. I saw the file name 'preplogicforestfloor' and I thought that was just some environmental thing. I figured it would be broken like other stuff, my eyes blew up when I saw the landslide cutscene play. Before, for the longest time, I always thought Clem woke up on shore without her hat.

Deltino posted: »

Perhaps there's a more straightforward answer for what the use of that canoe was-- Clementine couldn't reach the broken walkway by jumping,

• In your case, self-advertising is fine, as the videos are on-topic and valuable to the discussion, not to mention you are an active member who is not here only/primarily for self-advertising.

• edited September 2017

In Season Two if you watched Kenny kill Carver in Episode 3 and if you tell Kenny to stop hitting Arvo at the house in Episode 5 he says "What? Lose your taste for this sort of thing?"

• He would have been more interesting as he had a "great" first impression to Clem as He was pointing his gun at Princess Christa and would have a interesting dialougue and either can forgive him or not And Or him trying to be an accet to the group and Would be personally more intersting to me As he and clem already had a Great first impression too bad we get Mike who betrays the group maybe the key point would be that if you forgive Ralph and continue to be nice towards him who would not betray the group and leave with Arvo Or If you dont forgive him and continue to be a bitch to Ralph He would have left clem with Arvo Etc :)

DabigRG posted: »

I would have prefer to have ralph then Mike Why? They're not really mutually exclusive.

• How about Victor?Poor forgoton people Btw if you didn't know he is now dead :'(

None at all. I don't think anyone would have known about it if Mike's VA didn't bring it up. There's a lot that Telltale don't tell us/leave leftover in the files so you kinda have to make sense of the pieces that are left.

• edited September 2017

That's kinda what I mean though. Mike still has these things about his screentime that line up with that description("him trying to be an asset to the group") and make a little more sense knowing that he was supposed to be one of the Scavengers that attacked "Princess" Christa:

• He tells Clementine to leave him alone and refuses to even look directly at her if she repeatedly tries to talk in the hub
    • Kenny suddenly attacks him when he tries to help him with his work, stating at one point that Mike is "one of them"
    • He wants to be the one to take Luke the walkie talkie, with Kenny stating that he "doesn't know him from Adam(?)" and objecting to Clementine agreeing to do it by telling her "you shouldn't have do something stupid just to earn respect"
    • The numerous times where he goes to (or at least wants to) help the rest of the group, such as getting antsy about wanting to go look for everyone else when they get to Parker's Run, claiming the jugs of water aren't heavy but having to take a breather if you went with him first, and taking the time to make sure Sarah gets moving both while sneaking through the herd and if you tell him to help Kenny when it catches up to them again.
    • Going with him(and Bonnie) first has him admit that he's on edge because it's been hard so far and that he really wants things to work out with the group
    • Additionally, returning to the hub and talking to Luke will have Clementine tell him that Mike's a good guy, to which he comments that he doesn't trust him because the fact that he seems to be trying so hard to earn acceptance doesn't make sense to him.
    • Going with Jane first has Bonnie explain that they're still there because Mike doesn't want to go back empty handed and not be able to help Rebecca.
    • Additionally, talking to Rebecca/Kenny before you go will have Kenny note that they haven't gotten back yet, adding the suspiciously specific denial that he isn't saying he doesn't trust them, which [I don't think] he doesn't do with Jane(for some reason).
      As for the not betraying the group thing, that's honestly an example of relationships with characters affecting the story, something Season 2 wasn't very good at in general.
      > As he and clem already had a Great first impression
      Not really sure how holding her friend at gunpoint for information is a great first impression.

He would have been more interesting as he had a "great" first impression to Clem as He was pointing his gun at Princess Christa and would ha

• I don't know. It makes sense that it would be broken so Clementine wouldn't think about using it to sail off on. And we do see the other half of the canoe down the river a bit where the dead body is. You know, the bandit guy that got eaten by the walker before she fell in, he was supposed to fall in too after grabbing her.

Oh oh, and when you do the analysis thingy, don't forget those vines that appeared before Season 2 Episode 1 came out. T.T also I really love your videos. You da best.

But I'm guessing with the canoe, Clementine could've dug and pulled it out so she could stand on it to reach the pier. I don't think she cou

• True but it would have been more cool to see this kind of relationship with clem it would be more intersting to me as it would have not been any kind of a normal survivor etc Also Thanks for replying!:)

That's kinda what I mean though. Mike still has these things about his screentime that line up with that description("him trying to be an as

• Javier and Kate relationship is incestuous and wrong. Yet so many chose to get down with her (gross).

Have a feeling there was a "thing" between Ava and David that was more deeper than just soldier bond.

Lee hardly taught Clem about survival yet Clem and the fans act like he taught her for years. Clem had other teachers like Krista I believe her name was.

You know that helicopter swinging? They could have easily pushed the helicopter out of the way and made a bridge with something. There wasn't that much of a gap between both ledges.

When you tell Paul that you like him as Javier he gets this weird look and replies coyly saying "You're a real charmer." Then if you reply "C'mon stay..." then he says again coyly "I'm sure there is." If nobody knows Paul is actually gay and this seems like a very short but hilarious dating option with Paul.

• Javier and Kate relationship is incestuous and wrong.

Uh what.

This isn't incest.

Javier and Kate relationship is incestuous and wrong. Yet so many chose to get down with her (gross). Have a feeling there was a "thing"

• edited September 2017

You can keep repeating that their relationship is incestuous in every thread, but it's not. Kate is only part of the García family because she married David. It's not like they are related in any way.

Javier and Kate relationship is incestuous and wrong. Yet so many chose to get down with her (gross). Have a feeling there was a "thing"

• enter image description here

Javier and Kate relationship is incestuous and wrong. Uh what. This isn't incest.

• You're welcome. And I wasn't disagreeing that I wouldn't have liked to see that relationship between them, as my rewrites can attest.

True but it would have been more cool to see this kind of relationship with clem it would be more intersting to me as it would have not been any kind of a normal survivor etc Also Thanks for replying!:)

• edited September 2017

Javier and Kate relationship is incestuous and wrong.

enter image description here
    Marrying a man and then starting a relationship with his brother is certainly not incestuous. Incest is all about being BLOOD-RELATED. Javier and Kate aren't blood-related. Yes, David and Javier are BLOOD-RELATED, but obviously they aren't in a relationship or doing suspicious things to each other. Javier and Kate starting a relationship is not wrong by any means. There is a huge difference between SISTER-IN-LAW and SISTER.

I long for the day when people truly understand the meaning of specific words.

• Gabe has a crush and smooches the girl who shares the same model as his sister.

Reaaally think long and hard about that one.

• edited September 2017

Yeah, I had the almost the same exact type of thoughts when people were first going on about this shit back before the rewrites made it a legit thing for some reason. :lol: Keeping in mind that I was never on a train regarding "GayBenTime" one way or the other.

That's right, You did this, Community and other members of the Fandumb. YOU DID THIS!

Reaaally think long and hard about that one.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Gabe has a crush and smooches the girl who shares the same model as his sister. Reaaally think long and hard about that one.

• edited May 2018

Looky what I found!
    www.youtube.com 2mi-zwNXsjU

• edited September 2017

Here is a collection of dialogue from the Russian Ambush. It's very unsorted, though.
    Credit to @#fh17

ARVO: [at a short distance]{FearA}{Body-A}[russian:Please, you must help!]
    ARVO: [at a short distance]{FearA}{Body-A}Hello!?
    LUKE: {FearA}{Body-A}That's the guy?
    MIKE: {FearB}{Body-C}What is this?
    BONNIE: {ThinkingA}{Body-A}He doesn't look like much.
    KENNY: {AngryB}That ain't the point.
    CLEMENTINE: {FearA}{Body-A}I don't trust him. Also, he might be mad at us.
    BONNIE: {AngryA}{Body-A}Somethin' ain't right about this.
    CLEMENTINE: {AngryA}{Body-A}We should help him. We kind of owe him one.
    LUKE: {AngryB}{Body-A}Everybody keep your eyes open!
    ARVO: {ThinkingA}{Body-A}Hello! You are Clementine.
    KENNY: {ThinkingA}{Body-A}What's goin' on here, friend? You got people with you? {AngryA}Where are they?
    ARVO: {SadA}{Body-A}These are my friends. We stay hidden for safety, {AngryA}but you we know. {AngryB}You're Clementine.
    LUKE: {ThinkingA}{Body-C}Huh. All right.
    ARVO: {SadB}{Body-A}I am hoping you can help me now, not like before. {SadA}{Body-A}All of you can help.
    CLEMENTINE: {FearA}{Body-A} Hi, Arvo.
    ARVO: {ThinkingA}{Body-A}These are your friends?
    ARVO: {DisgustB}{Body-A}I need a... things for-- bandages. I need bandages.
    BONNIE: {AngryA}{Body-A}Are you hurt?
    ARVO: {NormalA}{Body-A}No.
    BURICKO: {AngryB}{Body-AimAK}[in Russian][shouted][No guns! No guns!]
    VITALI: {HappyA}{Body-AimShotgun}[grim sounding laughter]
    What's funny?
    What did he say?
    BURICKO: [in Russian]{AngryA}[Maybe they have ammunition.]
    BURICKO: [in Russian]{AngryB}{Body-AimAK}[How should I know? Whatever they have.]
    ARVO: [in Russian]{SadA}{Body-A}[What should I take?]
    BURICKO: {HappyA}{Body-AimAK}[grim sounding laughter]
    CLEMENTINE: {AngryA}{Body-A}What's so funny? Why did they laugh?
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}What did your friend say?
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}We don't want any trouble.
    What do you need?
    I'm sorry about before.
    How is your sister?
    ARVO: {NormalA}{Body-A}Yes.
    CLEMENTINE: {SadB}{Body-A}I'm sorry about before.
    CLEMENTINE: {SadA}{Body-A}What do you need? How can we help?
    KENNY: {DisgustA}{Body-A}What is it that you want?
    LUKE: {FearA}{Body-A}How can we help you?
    MIKE: {FearB}{Body-C}Shit!
    LUKE: {FearB}{Body-C}Fuck!
    BURICKO: [in Russian][shout]{AngryC}{Body-AimAK}No guns!
    LUKE: {ThinkingA}{Body-A}You're not out here on your own, are you?
    KENNY: {AngryC}{Body-A}What the hell?
    LUKE: {FearC}{Body-C}Whoa, whoa, hang on now.
    MIKE: {FearB}{Body-C}Nobody get excited.
    CLEMENTINE: {FearC}{Body-A}All I took were the pills.
    CLEMENTINE: {SadA}{Body-A}Jane took your other stuff, not us! {FearB}You don't have to get even with us.
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}It wasn't me who took your stuff, it was Jane! {FearA}It wasn't any of us.
    ARVO: {AngryA}Where is she hiding?
    ARVO: {AngryB}What's going on?
    ARVO: {DisgustA}{Body-A}I do not see a woman who was with you.
    ARVO: [Russian]{FearA}["They must be hiding, I know it."]
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}I don't know. I don't know where she is!
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}She's gone! She left the group.
    CLEMENTINE: {AngryB}{Body-A}She's close by. Don't worry.
    KENNY: [worried, rising alarm]{FearB}{Body-A}Hey, hey, HEY!
    CLEMENTINE: {FearA}{Body-A}Maybe we can work something out.
    CLEMENTINE: {FearA}{Body-A}What would you want us to give you?
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}Whatever got taken from you, we'll give you something just as good.
    CLEMENTINE: {FearB}{Body-A}Look, whatever got taken from you, we'll give you twice that much from what we have.
    CLEMENTINE: {AngryB}{Body-A}No. You aren't taking anything from us.
    BURICKO: [in Russian][surly]{AngryB}{Body-AimAK}[What are you waiting for?]
    KENNY: {AngryC}{Body-A}Drop that now or I'm gonna fucking shoot him! I'll do it! Drop it! Drop it! Don't fucking... don't move! I said, don't move!
    MIKE: {FearB}{Body-C}Everybody be cool! This doesn't have to go down like this! Don't shoot! Just wait! Look, I don't wanna have to do this, but I will if you make me! Don't make me do it! Look at me! Do you hear me? I will kill you if I have to!
    BONNIE: {AngryB}{Body-A}You! Don't even try it, motherfucker! I guarantee I'm a better shot than you are! I'll drop you both before you can blink!
    LUKE: {FearB}{Body-C}Kenny, don't! Don't kill him! Look, you don't look like stupid people, let's just... think about this! We can work somethin' out if nobody does anything stupid, okay?
    MAUD: [Russian]{AngryB}{Body-AimGuns}["Are you out of your mind? What the hell do you think you're doing? You're going to get us all killed! Hey! You! Don't point that thing at me! Put it down! I said put it down!"]
    VITALI: [Russian]{AngryB}{Body-AimShotgun}["Buricko! Buricko! We can take them! I can kill any three of them with my bare hands, we don't even need the weapons! That's right, I mean you, eyepatch man, you're weak and I could tear out your throat with my teeth, who needs to use bullets for the likes of you? I'll kill you all and eat your entrails for breakfast!"]
    ARVO: {FearA}{Body-A}Oh, shit! [Russian]["Nobody shoot, I don't want to die!"]
    LUKE: {FearCX}{Body-C}No![don't shoot, everybody!]
    CLEMENTINE: [loud scream]{FearC}{Body-A}HELP!
    CLEMENTINE: [alt][screams loud enough to be heard over the crowd]{FearC}REBECCA, NO!
    BONNIE: [pickup1]{FearC}[screams loudly]
    ARVO: [revealing nothing]{SadA}{Body-A}Hello. Your name is Clementine, yes?
    KENNY: {AngryC}{Body-A}I know they are. {AngryB}But waitin's only gonna make things worse. {DisgustA}You agreed with me on that last night.
    KENNY: {AngryC}{Body-A}Why are you takin' his side again? {AngryB}We shouldn't even be out here, {AngryA}we coulda got to better shelter days ago.
    LUKE: {DisgustA}Of course I'd expect you to say that, seein' as how you agreed with him last night.
    LUKE: {DisgustB}{Body-C}Yeah, I guess.
    LUKE: {FearA}{Body-C}But we were still right to wait as long as we did. {AngryA}Remember, you agreed with me on that.
    KENNY: {DisgustA}{Body-A}Thank you, Clem. {AngryA}I'm glad you see things my way.
    KENNY: {AngryA}{Body-A}Don't forget, you agreed with me last night that we should get movin' as quick as possible.
    LUKE: {AngryA}{Body-C}Well, don't forget, you agreed with me about waitin' to leave camp until today.
    BURICKO: [Russian]{AngryC}{Body-AimAK}["So, this is how it's going to be, is it? That's fine! This is as good a day to die as any other! You don't scare me, you pathetic scavengers! Just bring it on! Bring it on! Bring it on!"]
    We have to keep going.
    We're all tired.
    He's not your baby, Kenny.
    We should help him.
    I don't trust him.
    I think he has a sick sister...
    Let's work something out.
    You aren't taking anything,
    But I only took pills...
    Jane stole, not me!
    What do you want?
    We'll match what you lost.
    We'll double what you lost.
    I don't know.
    She's gone.
    She's close by.
    BURICKO: [Russian]{AngryB}{Body-AimAK}[Take everything]
    CLEMENTINE: [pickup1]{SadA}{Body-A}He has a sick sister. They might be in trouble.
    ARVO: [pickup1]{SadA}{Body-A}Sister? Not so good.
    CLEMENTINE: [pickup1]{FearA}{Body-A}How is your sister doing?
    Arguing isn't helping.
    [Shoot Rebecca]
    [Call for Help]
    MIKE: [pickup1] [ALT]{SadC}{Body-C}Over there, there's a place to sit.
    BABY: [Pickup2[Fussing sounds]
    REBECCA: [Pickup2][Weakly] Sh sh sh sh...
    KENNY: [Pickup2] You know this sonuvabitch? What's he want?
    ARVO: [Pickup2][In Russian][Yes. It's them.]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][In Russian][These are them?]
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][In Russian][Tell them to put their guns on the ground and that we will be taking everything they have]
    ARVO: [Pickup2] I told them you are the ones who robbed me.
    ARVO: [Pickup2] They think it's funny that you're just a little girl...
    ARVO: [Pickup2] ...and they want you and your friends to put down the guns so we can take your things.
    ARVO: [Pickup2] I am sorry, Clementine. But we are not here to make deals.
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian][What's going on?]
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Suspicious]"Jane..." Where is the other woman?
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Russian]["There was one more of them before..."]
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Sadly, final] I wish we could have met differently, Clementine.
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Enough of this!"]
    ARVO: [Pickup2] You were kind.
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Hard] But this is how it has to be.
    ARVO: [Pickup2] That is not common.
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Confused, amazed] You have a baby with you?
    KENNY: [Pickup2] I will not let them touch that baby.
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Russian]["They have a baby!"]
    KENNY: [Pickup2][Furious, protective] Yeah. So back the FUCK off.
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Tell them to put the guns down, Arvo!"]
    KENNY: [Pickup2][Getting angrier] Fine my ass.
    ARVO: [Pickup2] This can be easy for you.
    ARVO: [Pickup2] All of you just put your guns down. This will be fine.
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Another one?"]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][Russian]["Not here?"]
    CLEMENTINE: [Pickup2][Panicked] We have a baby!
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Unsure] I... I-
    CLEMENTINE: [pickup2][Pleading] Please. Tell them not to shoot.
    MAUD: [Pickup2][In Russian][Arvo?! What is going on?]
    KENNY: [Pickup2][Re: Maud] The fuck is she saying?!
    CLEMENTINE: [Pickup2][Pleading] If you put your guns down, we will too.
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Come on Arvo - Why aren't they cooperating?"]
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Russian]["I'm trying!"]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][Russian][Angry]["Then try harder!"]
    BABY: [Pickup2][Crying]
    KENNY: [Pickup2][Enraged] All of you back the FUCK off! You think I'm afraid to die?! Just come on and fucking TRY IT you bunch of shitbag cowards!
    Tell them not to shoot.
    We'll put our guns down if you do.
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Arvo. What is she saying?"]
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Hang on, hang on..."]
    ARVO: [Pickup2][To Clem] What do you mean?
    ARVO: [Pickup2] Buricko is saying that we will take everything.
    CLEMENTINE: [Pickup2][hint of guilt] Jane and I met him on the observation deck.
    CLEMENTINE: [Pickup2] Before everyone else came.
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Distant] Hello! Please?
    KENNY: [Pickup2][Suspicious] I don't like this.
    KENNY: [Pickup2][Aghast] "Robbed?"
    KENNY: [Pickup2][To Clem] Clementine, You robbed this guy?
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Regretful] They are not telling me to ask...
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Suspicious] It's a trap. I know it.
    ARVO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Buricko, Buricko, stop! Put your gun down! You don't want to do this!"]
    ARVO: [Pickup2] Please! Oh, no!
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["Maud. What are they saying?"]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][Russian]["I don't know. I only know as much as you do."]
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Both of you shut up and just stay alert."]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][Russian]["He's trying. Just be patient."]
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["I don't like this. Just make them put their guns down, Arvo."]
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["I'm tired of being patient."]
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Yeah. If Arvo can't do it, then we'll handle it."]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][Russian]["Just get the medicine back! this is crazy!"]
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["What the hell is going on?! This is too much! Buricko, back down!"]
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["If you know what's good for you, put your guns down NOW!"]
    BURICKO: [Pickup2]You! Gun. Down.
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["Buricko STOP! You're going to get us ALL killed!!"]
    MAUD: [Pickup2][Russian]["Arvo - Why wouldn't they listen to us?"]
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["You want to die?! Do you want to die, huh? Don't push me. Do I look like a nice man?"]
    VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["Because they're stubborn Americans. They wouldn't listen and now we're all screwed!"]
    BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Don't try and be fucking cowboys - You're all out of your goddamn league!"]
    MIKE: {FearB}{Body-C}Nobody get excited.

• VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["Because they're stubborn Americans. They wouldn't listen and now we're all screwed!"]

BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Don't try and be fucking cowboys - You're all out of your goddamn league!"]

Here is a collection of dialogue from the Russian Ambush. It's very unsorted, though. Credit to @#fh17 ARVO: [at a short distance]{Fe

• Are you kidding me? I enjoy the stuff you find much more than the final games. You're doing it better than other Walking Dead channels like InfernoKun or GameoverENT.

Liked and subscribed.

• Yeah, that was originally why I decided to post this. Not So Different, indeed!

Findagon posted: »

VITALI: [Pickup2][Russian]["Because they're stubborn Americans. They wouldn't listen and now we're all screwed!"] BURICKO: [Pickup2][Russian]["Don't try and be fucking cowboys - You're all out of your goddamn league!"]

• Original model Kate?

Looky what I found! www.youtube.com 2mi-zwNXsjU

Sign in to comment in this discussion.