Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Oh man would I had loooved to see S1's flashbacks in ANF's graphics, and just S1's flashbacks in general. I liked how TT saved the best flashbacks for last even though they didn't use it. Hopefully in S3!

DabigRG posted: »

Gonna reproduce these here for easy access sake. Credit to @InColdBlood

• That late in the fuckin game?! With the all of the painfully obvious backtracking and rewrites that happened?

Wait, when was it raining in the game? During the best scene in the game Gabe's death

• I just asked about these and just happened to stumble upon them by complete accident.

• Not canon

dojo32161 posted: »

During the best scene in the game Gabe's death *Gabe's kiss

• Somebody has been in the "denial" phase of coping for quite some time :smirk:

Not canon

• Seems like it~

Somebody has been in the "denial" phase of coping for quite some time

• Most people consider it not canon. Majority rules.

Somebody has been in the "denial" phase of coping for quite some time

• edited September 2017

Memories :-( These were vines right? Gosh I really miss those days. I remember how hyped everyone was when S2 first came out.

I just asked about these and just happened to stumble upon them by complete accident.

• Ugh, I remember watching these before Season 2 and I made stupid theories about it.

I just asked about these and just happened to stumble upon them by complete accident.

• Remember when everyone thought that Nick was Kenny

• ...No.

Remember when everyone thought that Nick was Kenny

• Two of the Season Two characters with an actual subplot and developing characters that were both treated like crap in the end by the writers.

♪Cause, I think you're so good And I'm nothing like you♩ Credit to @skoothz

• I didn't even know this was a criticism lol

Deltino posted: »

At last, I can finally disprove a certain nitpick people had with S2. You remember episode 3, when zombies break into that store with Ken

• You can only say that if you back it up with evidence.

Most people consider it not canon. Majority rules.

• enter image description here

• Look around this forum during the release of Episode 5. There is your evidence.

prink34320 posted: »

You can only say that if you back it up with evidence.

• enter image description here

Characters look oily because Telltale didn't remove the rain texture off the characters.

• Yeah, that's definitely one of the biggest offenders.

What's up with that random scar, by the way?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

Dont_Look_Back said:

If I can make Gabentine canon, maybe I can have Telltale make the kiss canon too. :p

• edited September 2017

Gabe and Clementine love interest was something planned from the beginning of the game's development before you knew Gabe existed. You had no influence on Gabentine.

It's not canon.

Dont_Look_Back said: Most people consider it not canon. Majority rules. If I can make Gabentine canon, maybe I can have Telltale make the kiss canon too.

• gig's up, boys

Gabe and Clementine love interest was something planned from the beginning of the game's development before you knew Gabe existed. You had no influence on Gabentine. It's not canon.

• Gabe and Clementine love interest was something planned from the beginning of the game's development

I seriously doubt that.

Gabe and Clementine love interest was something planned from the beginning of the game's development before you knew Gabe existed. You had no influence on Gabentine. It's not canon.

• I've been slowly texturing maps over the past 2 years or so, and about the only one I've managed to fully texture was the interior of Howe's.

And if anyone's curious, the random blue tiles are objects I haven't textured yet. This is the map, straight from the game files, compiled i

• In the realm of video games, anything can be a criticism

If someone thought about it, someone's already complained about it

prink34320 posted: »

I didn't even know this was a criticism lol

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

Back when Season 2 Episode 1 was being close to released, Telltale's trailers and Vine teasers for that episode would show scenes of a character with a cap facing away from the camera. People on the forums were speculating that this was Kenny, but it was actually Nick.

...No.

• sigh

How have you folks not caught on that most of the shit I say about past content is a spoiler/leak, not me making a guess out of it.

Gabe and Clementine love interest was something planned from the beginning of the game's development I seriously doubt that.

• It's her shitty hair not a scar

Yeah, that's definitely one of the biggest offenders. What's up with that random scar, by the way?

• The only map I fully textured was the Wellington map from 205, it took me a week and I'm not even sure if I even used the right textures. :sweat_smile:

Deltino posted: »

I've been slowly texturing maps over the past 2 years or so, and about the only one I've managed to fully texture was the interior of Howe's.

• edited September 2017

Gabe and Clementine love interest was something planned from the beginning of the game's development

meh

• You mean the one where he's sitting at the table talking to Clementine? I think that was actually an older model of Luke.

Back when Season 2 Episode 1 was being close to released, Telltale's trailers and Vine teasers for that episode would show scenes of a chara

• So how was that indicated then?

sigh How have you folks not caught on that most of the shit I say about past content is a spoiler/leak, not me making a guess out of it.

• Canon

Not canon

• No. Blind Sniper meant Nick.

enter image description here

You mean the one where he's sitting at the table talking to Clementine? I think that was actually an older model of Luke.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2017

No, it was from a split second clip in the season 2 episode 1 trailer showing the back of Nick's head.

enter image description here

I will see if i can find the old post where people where speculating about it being Kenny back in the day.

Edit: Found it Is that him in the new trailer?.

You mean the one where he's sitting at the table talking to Clementine? I think that was actually an older model of Luke.

• edited September 2017

Good times...

And remember when they showed us a screen with Omid and everyone was so hyped to see him again and then he died 5 minutes in the game?

Remember when everyone thought that Nick was Kenny

• Do you remember this vine that made people rage as they stayed up late to see it :p

Thankfully it was 8 AM for me (yay time zones ).

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Memories :-( These were vines right? Gosh I really miss those days. I remember how hyped everyone was when S2 first came out.

• Hehe, luckily I went to sleep instead. I was pretty amused by the outrage on the forums in the morning. :D

OzzyUK posted: »

Do you remember this vine that made people rage as they stayed up late to see it Thankfully it was 8 AM for me (yay time zones ).

• What's up with that random scar, by the way?

Does your Clem have a tattoo or missing finger in ANF?

Yeah, that's definitely one of the biggest offenders. What's up with that random scar, by the way?

• He means the scar above her right eyebrow.

It's her shitty hair not a scar

Sign in to comment in this discussion.