Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• And for the sake of focus/spotlight as well.

It should have been her, for the sake of character development.

• edited October 2017

Sam is indeed the name of his wife.

I thought Sam was his wife?

• Agreed. :)

1. Her mom
    2. Ed
    3. Diana
    4. Lee
    5. Omid
    6. Christa
    7. Kenny

Guess I'm so stupid I can't count to 8 properly.

DabigRG posted: »

Where the heck did you get that math?

• Eh, I wouldn't count Kenny personally, but whatever.

* Her mom * Ed * Diana * Lee * Omid * Christa * Kenny Guess I'm so stupid I can't count to 8 properly.

• I cant see her saying "cause youre.... err... urban?" and thats an amazing part of the game so I'll keep it as kenny.

• I miss the old, better games that didn't cause the forums to be upset in the first place :(

eRock92 posted: »

I miss the old, less hostile forum when TTG staff visited more often.

• I actually think if Katjaa said the urban part it would have been a lot better XD

I cant see her saying "cause youre.... err... urban?" and thats an amazing part of the game so I'll keep it as kenny.

• Ehh... upset and critical is one thing. What we have here is something different. Though, I think this is also a result of people taking the internet way too much to heart than years before. Something changed about internet behavior around 2008-2010, but that's another conversation for another day.

I miss the old, better games that didn't cause the forums to be upset in the first place

• Eh...perhaps? I don't know, I think part of the reason Kenny saying was so funny is because it's a example of how he's a stereotypical redneck and he used such a odd term to describe Lee there, thus crossing the line twice.

Though I suppose the irony and hypocrisy involved in Katjaa saying could make it just as funny.

I actually think if Katjaa said the urban part it would have been a lot better XD

• edited October 2017

Um...was this intentional?

Joan-Eleanor system

• I highly doubt it.

Um...was this intentional? Joan-Eleanor system

• Before release, people thought Gabe and Marianna's names were Noah and Eleanor.

• So apparently, Joan revealing her conversation with Eleanor can change to reflect your choices, such as if you took Lingard's deal.

Credit to @Deltino

• Really now? How come?

Before release, people thought Gabe and Marianna's names were Noah and Eleanor.

• You guess is as good as mine.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Really now? How come?

• [looking over thread]

Oh, how naïve we were back then...

You guess is as good as mine.

• @BetterToSleep came up with it, huh.

You guess is as good as mine.

• Probably not. There were some posts in this thread as well that used the names, but I don't know where it actually originated.

@BetterToSleep came up with it, huh.

• In this scene, Javier is collecting three of his surviving family members—Kate, Noah, and in the background, Eleanor.

(…)

The antagonists are holding the protagonist captive at the junk yard also known as Schulenburg.

(…)

Here we can see that Jesus, Noah, Clementine, Javier and John are escaping in the dark, possibly fleeing Schulenburg after the arrival of our beloved goat farmers.

LMAO shit.

I don't remember how I even got to half of this.

@BetterToSleep came up with it, huh.

• Correct!

Javier or Clementine can assist Lingard's suicide at the infirmary and Javi later has the option to tell Eleanor and Tripp about his death. If you do both of these, Joan will go on to say at the square that Eleanor "was the one who alerted us to David's plot against Lingard."

Obviously, this isn't true—David didn't have any plot against Lingard—and I personally don't see why Elle would lie to Joan about the circumstances of Lingard's death. This necessarily means that Joan lied to the people at the town meeting about what Eleanor said.

So apparently, Joan revealing her conversation with Eleanor can change to reflect your choices, such as if you took Lingard's deal. Credit to @Deltino

• edited October 2017

The names? I don't know. Schulenburg? That's part of an old concept art.

enter image description here

In this scene, Javier is collecting three of his surviving family members—Kate, Noah, and in the background, Eleanor. (…) The

• Pretty much.

It's also likely that she was lying about Eleanor telling her that Javier was gonna turn the citizens against her, when I'm distinctly remember that Javier said the plan involved outright assassinating Joan the night before. Which is a weird thing to lie about considering her situation.

Correct! Javier or Clementine can assist Lingard's suicide at the infirmary and Javi later has the option to tell Eleanor and Tripp about

• Thought this was interesting: Japan is the only country in the world that censored both Season 1 and Season 2 of TWD because of graphic violence. Season 2 wasn't even released in Japan until 2016 because of it.

• edited October 2017

Reposting/Sharing this just because

• Dat eyeball :0

Graysonn posted: »

Thought this was interesting: Japan is the only country in the world that censored both Season 1 and Season 2 of TWD because of graphic violence. Season 2 wasn't even released in Japan until 2016 because of it.

• Hmmp, imagine if you finally got the car working with Luke, and somehow it spun out of control and he became paralyzed.. Like. Someone. We. Know... ;__;

• Here's more altered/deleted scenes from Season 1.
    https://streamable.com/gr4na
    https://streamable.com/htdql

• edited October 2017

I think I finally found that old leak for Thicker than Water.

• edited October 2017

How did you find these? These clips are amazing!

• They were trending on reddit while I was looking for the Thicker than Water leak.

bruzdaa posted: »

How did you find these? These clips are amazing!

• HELPING: You and 0% helped Luke with the car

Luke

Helping

Helping Luke, post-lake Luke, that Luke

......[pops into Tartis]

Year 2014

[Holding lead writer in a-]

I don't care who's calling the shots for this finale! GIVE ME MY FIXY CAR SCENE WITH LUKE OR I'LL PLONK YOU IN A LAKE! I DIDN'T GET INVESTED FOR 9 MONTHS FOR YOU TO PULL THAT CRAP! AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLACING HIM WITH A BEARDED SPANISH BASEBALL PLAYER COMMITTING ADULTERY IN THE SEQUEL! AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT STOP KILLING EVERYBODY! AND MAKE CLEM THE PROTAGONIST FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES FROM HERE ON OUT! AND DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SCRAPPING ANY SLAUGHTERHOUSES IDEA OR GIVING OUR DAUGHTER A BAD HAIRCUT YOU HEAR ME!?!?

Hashtag OhSoBitter
    Hashtag PicassoLukeySorelyMissed

• To be fair, I think the thread I found that end had someone mention that it might be fake.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

HELPING: You and 0% helped Luke with the car Luke Helping Helping Luke, post-lake Luke, that Luke ......[pops i

• I think I remember...I-I mean shhh, let me dream ;.;

To be fair, I think the thread I found that end had someone mention that it might be fake.

• I know, I kinda wish it were in the game proper, too. Even if it debatably doesn't make much sense.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I think I remember...I-I mean shhh, let me dream ;.;

• So apparently, "Ralph" and Matthew have fully modeled hair under their hoods

Credit to @AKandrov

• Lee, Omid, Luke, and even Clementine were all fond of history -- Lee was a history professor, Omid was a Civil War history buff, Luke was an art history major in college, and Clementine's favorite subject in school was history.

• We talking about the dog?

I gotta ask... Who's Sam?

• What dog?

Melton23 posted: »

We talking about the dog?

• Sam the dog from season 2 episode 1

What dog?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.