Images are back, with some anti spam stuff -Mod edit: Posting problems? Log out/back in to fix issue

Comments

• OH HOW I MISSED YOU GIFS ;)

• Oh wow. Cool. =)

• edited May 2014

Holy moly, I missed dem very much!

Good to see one again :')

Also why they deleted tobi's TWD comic series thread???

• Hi five bros we made it Alt text

• edited May 2014

New (automatic?) anti spam filter is kinda broken, or at least very innacurate

Holy moly, I missed dem very much! Good to see one again :') Also why they deleted tobi's TWD comic series thread???

• How hard it must have been to have made your account in the dark ages, it's ok though, we all made it to the images and gif age together ;)

Oh wow. Cool.

• edited May 2014

My life is complete, once again.

• edited May 2014

FINALLY!

Alt text

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited May 2014

Alt text Goodbye to the dark age Alt text But the users getting banned is pretty Alt text Alt text

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014

Alt text

• Great! I will finally be able to post images!

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Hi five bros we made it

• Oh my god xD

I need to figure out how to post gifs. I have like three folders full of them.

• Sorry for the double post but I couldn't edit my comment for obsures reasons.
    Anyway, this the first gif I post on this forum!Alt text

• This is fun, I can`t post on here on my ipad anymore, I doubt I will be on the forum anymore if I cant use my ipad.

• edited May 2014

Why the hell am I gettíng downvotes? If it's because of the amount of GIFs, I can only say this is because GIFs were my life here, so I'm honoring the end of the dark ages and the return of gifs and pictures. I've decided to remove them, thank you for the warning downvoters.

Rafoli posted: »

My life is complete, once again.

• I posted the gif above you with my (very old) ipad and I am not crashing or anything so you can do it I think :)

AusZombie posted: »

This is fun, I can`t post on here on my ipad anymore, I doubt I will be on the forum anymore if I cant use my ipad.

• Why the fuck are some good people randomly getting banned ?

Valky is banned.

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

Why the fuck are some good people randomly getting banned ? Valky is banned.

• If I knew what the hell is going on.

Do you think I'm able to post pictures now ?

• Yeah, I noticed that. I was like "Huh?! Why did she get banned?"

It's weird.

Why the fuck are some good people randomly getting banned ? Valky is banned.

• Yeah, I was chatting with her when I realized her avatar was gone. When I checked her profile...

BANNED.

• I guess so, everyone is posting gifs now, lol.

If I knew what the hell is going on. Do you think I'm able to post pictures now ?

• edited May 2014

Thank you BlindSniper.

Alt text

~test~

• edited May 2014

Alt text

0 Upload your image to imgur.

1 Click on the "image" button

2 paste your image url into the textbox

3 ?

4 Provide captcha

5 Click on the "Post Reply" button

Oh my god xD I need to figure out how to post gifs. I have like three folders full of them.

• edited May 2014

Ignore

TWDFan86 posted: »

Thank you BlindSniper. ~test~

• GOUSTTTT. Didn't recognize you with that new pro pic, lol.

Alt text

Nice.

• You motherfucking FUCK.

Shh, I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry.

Fuck, I'm pissed.

• Nah, Pimp Lee is 3x better, don't you think?

No? Okay...

GOUSTTTT. Didn't recognize you with that new pro pic, lol. Nice.

• Actually... yes.

Alt text

Rafoli posted: »

Nah, Pimp Lee is 3x better, don't you think? No? Okay...

• edited May 2014

Alt text

Yeah bitch! Magnets!

I found a way to post memes and gifs with my phone, fucking awesome!

• I'd go on and try to post a picture, but I can't find a way to copy and Image's URL through my phone.

Good thing I'm getting my laptop in two weeks.

• The pictures are back, YOU COULD HAVE JUST-

Never mind. I had it planned but I had problems and you came first. Ha, we had the same idea.

Like, I was having problems alright? I couldn't post any comment at all, so I was having trouble for a good 20 minutes until it was mentioned that I had to log out, then in again. I originally had it planned to use that very gif. I logged back in, and I saw that you had already posted it before I did. Now now, it ain't your fault, I'm not mad at you, but I am pissed.

• (?) King Joffrey likes this.

Alt text

• Heheh, I knew you wouldn't just disagree. God, I missed this gif so much:

Alt text

Actually... yes.

• Oh man, bro. I wonder what your first image or GIF will be, haha. B]

I'd go on and try to post a picture, but I can't find a way to copy and Image's URL through my phone. Good thing I'm getting my laptop in two weeks.

• edited May 2014

I have tried to post dozens of times on my ipad but every time I try it says the body is empty, I don't use the computer often and i'm only on it now because I can`t post on my ipad.

CatySky posted: »

I posted the gif above you with my (very old) ipad and I am not crashing or anything so you can do it I think

• It has to be something special.

Any suggestions ?

Oh man, bro. I wonder what your first image or GIF will be, haha. B]

• YOU MUST LEEEEEAAARN

Oh my god xD I need to figure out how to post gifs. I have like three folders full of them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.