Images are back, with some anti spam stuff -Mod edit: Posting problems? Log out/back in to fix issue

Comments

• I don't want to go and I won't if I can use my ipad.

• Hmm, I guess it will depend on the situation/thread. So, really I have no clue, heh.

But if it's something special, then a something involving a party or something. B]

SaltLick305 posted: »

It has to be something special. Any suggestions ?

• Fucking finally.

test, test.

• Thanks for this video, Goose. I'll be the first person to use it.

• edited May 2014

Alt text

• I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Is that a selfie? You're handsome in this one!

• Testing

• edited May 2014

I FORGOT HOW TO GIF !

• ![Alt text]({\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 HelveticaNeue;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red34\green34\blue34;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\qc\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs26 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \ } "Optional title")

• Yaay!! images are back.....Thanks telltale ^__^

Alt text

• Is this for real? Finally its all too much ....

Alt text

• Season 2s soon!

• edited May 2014

Weird. It works perfectly fine for me. I just copy the adress and paste it where I have to.Did you try with differents gifs or gifs coming from different websites? Can you post gifs with your computer? If you really can't post gifs or images it would stuck but you could still stick to the forum. Just don't post images.
    Anyway, I wish you'll manage to fix that issue.
    Edit: I tried to search on google what was your problem but didn't find anything :/

AusZombie posted: »

I have tried to post dozens of times on my ipad but every time I try it says the body is empty, I don't use the computer often and i'm only on it now because I can`t post on my ipad.

• edited May 2014

So...there seems to be a problem with the mobile version now. It doesn't seem to acknowledge that there's anything in the post box. Whenever I try to post it just says the body is a required field. Had to roll over to my computer to post.

Tempted to start a thread about this.

• edited May 2014

I have also this issue. It says, that a body is required. I can't post anything.
    I think you can make a thread about that problem.

BUT

If you have an Iphone, you just need Firefox instead of Safari.

And if you have an Android, you also need to take Firefox instead of the common app "Internet" and Chrome.

btw
    Do I need to write a captcha for every single post? That sucks.

So...there seems to be a problem with the mobile version now. It doesn't seem to acknowledge that there's anything in the post box. Whenever

• Thanks, I'll try that.

I have also this issue. It says, that a body is required. I can't post anything. I think you can make a thread about that problem. BUT

• Mobile device testing 123

• Testing on Firefox...

I have also this issue. It says, that a body is required. I can't post anything. I think you can make a thread about that problem. BUT

• Alright, that worked.

Testing on Firefox...

• Really? I hope that helped.

Alright, that worked.

• It did, thanks a ton friend. :)

Really? I hope that helped.

• lol I was doing the same thing xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Mobile device testing 123

• My computer won't let me post anything be it text or images. It says body is required. I'm testing on a mobile device so I have no idea if this will even post.

• About time!

• Yes! Finally!

Alt text

• I'm back, Baby! Yeahhhh

• edited May 2014

Computer:

Mobile:

Android: Use Firefox instead of Chrome

Iphone: Use Firefox instead of Safari

ChocoHallic posted: »

My computer won't let me post anything be it text or images. It says body is required. I'm testing on a mobile device so I have no idea if this will even post.

• edited May 2014

The problem isn't that I cant post memes and gifs the problem is that I can't post anything on my ipad anymore, I don't care about memes and gifs.or at least I cant right now, I might try again later, the only reason it bothers me is because it is 100 times easier to hop on here on my ipad then hop on the computer.

CatySky posted: »

Weird. It works perfectly fine for me. I just copy the adress and paste it where I have to.Did you try with differents gifs or gifs coming f

• Our long national nightmare may now resume.

• This guy finally got banned? Today keeps being awesome.

Lemoncakes posted: »

Our long national nightmare may now resume.

• edited May 2014

What? Banned, you say??

Alt text

lapiswolf posted: »

This guy finally got banned? Today keeps being awesome.

• Thanks. =)

gd3232 posted: »

0 Upload your image to imgur. 1 Click on the "image" button 2 paste your image url into the textbox 3 ? 4 Provide captcha 5 Click on the "Post Reply" button

Sign in to comment in this discussion.