The Walking Dead: At Fate's Mercy Part 1

edited January 2015 in Forum Games

The story of Clementine and Christa’s journey begins in the link below:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/64873/the-walking-dead-16-months-fan-fiction-music-update

Thanks for your patience, everyone! I've been waiting until we could use bullet points again. As I said to someone else, I care about keeping my story format consistent.

I did say I wanted to wait until Episode 3's release to see if Clementine mentions the fate of Christa’s baby. Much to my disappointment, nothing. Then in the Amid The Ruins teaser, it looks like Rebecca's FINALLY going to give birth so maybe Clementine says something about the baby?

I honestly don't wanna wait that long, so I'm just gonna wing it with the baby’s fate.

Alt text

A dark, snowy night. The stars are visible in the dark, blue sky. The winter air isn't too cold. Clementine is determined to find Christa. With Eliza following her and Junior being pushed by Clementine in an old, bloodied baby carriage, they walk down the dark road, sandwiched between dark forests. The only source of light to guide them is a full moon.

Eliza's holding her stomach in pain and breathing heavily. She nearly falls flat, but stops it with her other hand. Clementine looks back at her. Eliza looks down and sees her hand covered in blood.

• Eliza: Did you bring the first aid kit with you?
  • Clementine: Of course.
  • Eliza: Good...I need you to fix this...

Clementine looks at the forest to her left. She sees a large tree.

• Clementine: Let's go over there.
  • Eliza: I can't...I can’t keep walking.
  • Clementine: It’s not that far; besides, you need to lean on something.
  • Eliza: Ow...fine.

They walk to the tree. Eliza sits down and leans against the tree. Clementine checks her back pack to see if there's anything for Junior to eat. She finds half-a jar of peanut butter. She uses a plastic spoon to scoop it up and feed Junior. After eating it, Junior begins to start fussing.

• Clementine: Shhh. It’s okay. Don’t cry...
  • Eliza: Oww...How are we ever gonna find Christa?

Clementine walks to sit next to Eliza, preparing a needle and thread.

• Clementine: We will. We just need to keep going.
  • Eliza: Easy...for you to say.
  • Clementine: ...hmph.

Clementine lifts up Eliza's shirt. The area around her gunshot wound is covered in dried up blood. Clementine has noticed that the stitches Christ had sutured have been coming loose. One loop is broken.

• Clementine: Is it just the front that needs to be fixed?
  • Eliza: I think so...
  • Clementine: Thank God. I think I’ll have to remove these stitches if I’m gonna need to replace them.
  • Eliza: What?!
  • Clementine: I know...just...try not to be too loud.
  • Eliza: Just hurry up and get it over it.

Clementine uses her knife to cut the rest of the thread, and carefully removes them. Eliza's shaking, but she seems to be handling the pain well. She starts getting nervous once she sees Clementine picking up the needle.

• Eliza: Wait!
  • Clementine: What?
  • Eliza: Don't...don't you have to rub the wound with something...so I don't get sick?
  • Clementine: You mean clean it?
  • Eliza: Yes. Aren't you supposed to that first?
  • Clementine: We don't have anymore. Christa used a lot on you. I only have enough to soak the needle.
  • Eliza: (sighs) Okay...dang it...

Clementine prepares to start suturing Eliza's wound.

• Eliza: WAIT!
  • Clementine: (frustrated) What?!
  • Eliza: I...are you sure you don't have anymore--
  • Clementine: YES. I'm sure.
  • Eliza: Okay...okay.

Clementine puts the needle down.

• Clementine: You know I can't leave that open, right?
  • Eliza: I know...I just hate needles.
  • Clementine: The sooner I do this, the sooner it'll be done.
  • Eliza: Ugh...alright. Just...hurry up.

Clementine proceeds to stitch up Eliza's stomach. Being Clementine's first time doing this and Christa rushing it back at the cabin, she feels nervous. Eliza's wound needs at least three loops in order to stay shut.

During the second stitch, she accidently digs the needle too deep and causes some minor bleeding.

• Eliza: (gasping with her teeth clenched) Ow...
  • Clementine: Sorry. Almost done.

Clementine gets the last stitch done and uses her knife to cut the thread. She puts her things in her bag. Eliza puts her shirt down and takes a deep breath.

• Eliza: ...Thanks
  • Clementine: (looks back at her) You’re welcome...
  • Eliza: Maybe we should stay here for the night.
  • Clementine: No. We have to keep going. Christa could still be in danger.
  • Eliza: If she is, what makes you think we'll be good to her worn out and tired?

Clementine sighs in disappointment, knowing that Eliza’s right. She sits next her, leaning against the tree. She takes out her gun and checks the magazine. Much to her dismay, she has only three bullets left.

• Eliza: I don't understand what I did wrong.
  • Eliza: I heard something going on in the cabin. And when I wake up, I hear this loud BANG and the next thing I know, I have this pain in my stomach. It was dark. I don't even know who shot me.
  • Clementine: Jacob's brother. He tried to take Jacob with him, and then you startled him.
  • Eliza: But you were up. So why didn't he shoot you instead?
  • Clementine: ...I don't know.
  • Eliza: Hmph...I guess you were just lucky. You're always lucky...

Frustrated, Clementine turns to face Eliza.

• Clementine: What do you mean?
  • Eliza: I look at you and all I see is a black eye. It's like...
  • Clementine: ...
  • Eliza: ...I didn’t mean what I said back there. When I said you should've died instead of Jacob.
  • Clementine: Why did you?

Eliza leans her head against the tree and sighs.

• Eliza: Because I was upset with myself. Ever since I met you, I felt like I had a real friend since... My dad used to...do bad things to me and my mom. She would always do what she could to keep me away from him every time he got mean. He was with us at Donald's camp before I met you. He got into a fight with mom before he walked away to “clear his head.” I decided to take a gun and follow him. He found some walkers and decided to shoot them with his gun. He finally turned around and saw me. I held my gun up seeing another walker coming behind him....
  • Clementine: ...What happened?
  • Eliza: ...I...shot him.

Clementine widens her eyes in shock.

• Eliza: He fell...and the walker ate rest of him. I felt like without him, no one would be hurting me or my mom. But afterwards... I've felt worse...

Clementine looks down in sadness.

• Clementine: ...I'm sorry...
  • Eliza: It's just...It's like I'm being punished for hurting my dad. Then, I think about what I've been through and I look at you...You must have had it easy.
  • Clementine: ...A man found me in my treehouse before my parents left for Savannah. He did whatever he could to protect me. When we got to Savannah, I left him to find them. They were...already dead. What's worse, my friend got bit trying to get me back.
  • Eliza: ...Oh...
  • Clementine: So to answer your question Eliza, no. I hasn’t been easy for me either.
  • Eliza: I'm sorry, Clem. I shouldn't have said what I said.

Clementine sighs and looks away from Eliza.

• Clementine: No, you shouldn't have.
  • Eliza: Clem...

Clementine can feel Eliza slowly pulling her towards her to face her.

• Eliza: I hope you understand. It's been tough for the both of us. I've lost my parents too and I've lost friends at that camp. You are the only friend I might ever have left. I really don't want to lose you, too.

Clementine's frown slowly turns into a smile.

• Clementine: The last thing Donald told me, before he left with Greg, was that he wanted me to look after you.
  • Eliza: (smiles) Really?
  • Clementine: I won't break that promise. I swear it.

Eliza and Clementine share a hug.

• Eliza: Wait.

Clementine looks at Eliza. Eliza’s looking to left down the road.

• Eliza: Do you hear that?

Clementine looks down the road. She can hear an engine getting closer. She can also see distant light shining down the road.

• Clementine: Oh no...

Clementine gets her gun ready. Eliza gets scared.

• Eliza: What should we do?
  • Clementine: Just calm down and don't move.

As the lights get closer, Junior starts getting agitated.

• Clementine: No. Junior please. Not now.

As the upcoming truck starts getting near, the light shines on the girls and Junior starts crying.

• Drew: HOLD IT!!

The tires come to a screeching stop. The truck reverses to align itself with the girls. There's a spotlight on top of the truck being operated by a man aged between 20 and 25 on top of it. Clementine holds her gun up at him.

• Drew: (Draws gun) Shit! She's loaded!
  • Marcus: DO NOT SHOOT!!

Clementine hears the sound of the driver getting out of the car and his drawing footsteps getting closer. It reveals a tall man aged between 40 and 50 in a black jacket, blue jeans, and a black toque. He has puffy black beard.

He starts walking closer to the girls before Clementine aims her gun at him.

• Clementine: S-stay away from us!!
  • Marcus: Easy, kid. Drew, put the fucking gun down.
  • Drew: Are you sure?
  • Marcus: Just relax.

Marcus keeps his distance between him and the girls.

• Marcus: I would very much appreciate it if you put your gun down too, little girl.
  • Clementine: We don't we any trouble!
  • Marcus: And you won't get any. Just do what I say, and no one needs to get hurt. Okay? I'm Marcus. The man up there is my son, Drew. We were just--

Marcus notices Eliza's bloody shirt.

• Marcus: Oh shit! What fuck happened to you?
  • Eliza: I...I...
  • Clementine: She got shot. But I took care of it.
  • Marcus: You do realize that smell can draw lurkers to the both of you, right? That and the little one crying.

Clementine's arms are getting tired from holding up the gun for so long.

• Marcus: Look. You're both scared. I understand. To be honest with the both of you, I don’t think I’d be able to sleep at night knowing I left two young girls and an infant to die in the cold. I can take all of you to my cottage. Once you get something hot to eat and get a good night's rest, you're free to do what you want.

Clementine lowers her gun and looks at Eliza.

• Eliza: I think...I think we should go.
  • Marcus: Atta girl. And how about you, Blue?
  • Clementine: I...don't know...
  • Marcus: Well, one beats nothing. If it makes you feel safer, you can go on and keep aiming your piece at me while I help your friend and your baby into the truck. What d'you think, Blue?
  • Clementine: Clementine. My name is Clementine.
  • Marcus: Alright. Clementine. Though I honestly like Blue better. But seriously, time is precious and we've gotta get going soon.
  • Clementine: If you try anything...
  • Marcus: Yeah yeah I get it. (forms his hand into a gun against his head) BAM. Right?
  • Drew: Are you fuckin' serious?
  • Marcus: (to Drew) Mind your language. (back to the girls) Can you walk?

Eliza tries getting up on her feet. she slowly walks to Marcus. She trips but Marcus is there to catch her.

• Marcus: Easy there, sweet heart. I gotcha.
  • Eliza: Thank you.
  • Marcus: No worries. And what's your name?
  • Eliza: Eliza.
  • Marcus: We'll take a look at you see what we can do.

Clementine puts her gun into her bag and walks to Junior to try to calm him down.

• Clementine: Shh. You're gonna be fine. I promise.
  • Marcus: (to Drew) Open the back of the truck and help the young ones inside.
  • Drew: Yessir.

Drew climbs his way down, walks to the back of the truck and opens the back door. He walks to Eliza and carefully walks her to the truck. Marcus guides Clementine, who's pushing the baby.

• Clementine: What were you looking for?
  • Marcus: Hmm? What's that, hun?
  • Clementine: You had a light shining in the forest. Were you looking for someone?

Marcus sighs with his head down.

• Marcus: I'll...tell you later.
  • Clementine: ...Okay?
  • Drew: Alright, you're next.

Drew picks up Clementine and puts her into the truck. Both Drew and Marcus pick up the carriage and place it into the truck. Eliza's leaning and sitting on the left side.

• Marcus: Now remember once we close this door, it's gonna be dark as hell. Sit down, and hold on to the carriage as tight as you can. There's gonna be lot's of turns coming our way. Understood.
  • Clementine: Got it.
  • Marcus: Alright. We'll be there shortly.

Clementine sits next to Eliza and firmly grasps the carriage with both hands. Marcus closes the back door and just like he said, the girls can't see anything.

• Eliza: ...Whoa. This is creepy.
  • Clementine: Yeah. I just hope Christa's okay.

20 MINUTES LATER

Clementine can feel the truck coming to a stop. She can hear Marcus and Drew coming out, but she can also hear another voice.

• ???: OH MY GOD!! DID YOU FIND HIM!

• Eliza: (gasp) Who is that?

• Clementine: Just calm down and---

The back door suddenly opens and reveals a bright light. Clementine's eyes adjust and she see Marcus, Drew and a young woman aged between 18-20 holding a flashlight.

• Marcus: One of them got hurt pretty bad. The other's a bit anxious. And she's packing heat so be careful.
  • Rachel: Wow...That's kinda cool. Are you still looking for him?
  • Drew: We'll find him, I promise. I know we will.

Drew and Rachel share a hug.

• Rachel: (takes a short breath) Okay.

Drew and Marcus help the girls and the baby out of the truck. They get back inside and drive onto the road. Clementine turns around and sees a large cottage.

• Rachel: Come with me. I'll get you both cleaned up.

They walk inside and see that most of the hallway is kept lit with candles. To the end of the hallway is a kitchen with a dining table. The left side of the hallway leads to rooms and the right leads to a bathroom.

• Rachel: So your names?
  • Clementine: Clementine.
  • Eliza: Eliza.
  • Rachel: Good. I'm Rachel. You've already met my father and my brother. I'm sure you guys must be hungry.
  • Clementine: ...starving.
  • Rachel: I'll go get something to replace those dirty clothes of yours. While your getting cleaned up, I'll make something for you to eat.
  • Eliza: Wow. Thank you.
  • Rachel: (seeing Eliza's bloodied shirt) Ouch. Dad told me you got hurt. I'll take you to the washroom and see what I can do. (to Clementine) Just wait here, and I'll come back with some clothes.
  • Clementine: Okay.

Rachel walks Eliza to the washroom. Clementine decides to have a look around the kitchen. The sink is filled with plates and other kinds of cookware. She looks in the cupboard and is shocked to see canned fruit, canned beans, canned soup, rice, pasta and all other sorts of food. She turns back to face Junior.

• Clementine: We're in luck!

She closes the cupboard and proceeds to look around. She looks at the fridge and see a picture. In it are Marcus, Drew, Rachel and an unfamiliar boy who looks like he's almost her age. While looking at the picture, Rachel walks in with some clothes.

• Rachel: Oh, there you are. You know, that's a nasty black eye you've got. You must be one tough kid.
  • Clementine: You can say that. How is she?
  • Rachel: She'll be fine. Disinfectant works wonders. She told me you stitched her up.
  • Clementine: Yeah, I did.
  • Rachel: First time:

Clementine nods.

• Rachel: Well, you did great for your first time. Here are you clothes.

Rachel hands her clothes to Clementine.

• Clementine: (smiles) Thank you.
  • Rachel: No problem, kiddo. Go on to the washroom and get changed. (looks at Junior) I'll see what your baby needs too.

Clementine proceeds into the washroom where she sees Eliza sitting on the toilet lid. Eliza's now wearing new clothes: a bright green shirt with black track pants. She still keeps her brown jacket.

• Eliza: I feel like...I'm wearing clothes for the first time in my life.
  • Clementine: (snickers)
  • Eliza: Let's see what you got.

Clementine gets out of her old clothes and gets into her knew ones: a purple shirt with striped sleeves, and blue jeans.

• Eliza: You like cool! A bit big though.

Clementine notices how baggy the clothes look and feel.

• Clementine: At least it's clean.
  • Eliza: True.

Rachel walks in.

• Rachel: Hey, girls. Just checking in on-- (notices Clementine's clothes and snickers) Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Clem.
  • Clementine: (displeased stare) ...uh huh.
  • Rachel: Those were all of my old clothes from when I was your age...or maybe a bit bigger? (shrugs) Meh. You'll grow into it.
  • Clementine: It's fine. I like it.
  • Rachel: Well, I hope you're both hungry.

The three walk to the kitchen and sit at the dining room table. Clementine and Eliza sit across from Rachel. She has made a pot of rice and heated up a can of baked beans. They all start eating.

• Rachel: I hope you guys like it. Your little one probably ate half his weight in rice.
  • Eliza: It's better than deer meat, for sure.
  • Rachel: You ate a deer?
  • Clementine: ...It was gross.
  • Rachel: I'll bet.

While eating a spoonful of rice, Clementine looks back at the picture on the fridge.

• Clementine: Rachel? Who's that in the picture with you and the other two men?
  • Rachel: (sighs) Benny. My little brother. I got into a bad argument with him one night, and he just...ran away. He said he hated me, hated Dad, hated Drew.
  • Eliza: Why were you fighting?
  • Rachel: He told me I was trying to be like mom. (chuckles) Telling him what to do, telling him to clean up after himself. I'd give anything to make that fight never happen. And so, while they're out there, I'm waiting for him to come back home.
  • Eliza: That's so said....I lost my mother too.
  • Rachel: ...Sucks right?
  • Clementine: ...yeah...
  • Rachel: It hasn't been easy for all of us. But don't worry, you girls are safe.
  • Clementine: I'm sorry about you brother.
  • Rachel: It's fine. You know I have to admit, I thought it was him I was gonna see when Dad open the truck. I just hope he's not hurt or least the very least...

Rachel starts choking up and rests her head on her hands. Clementine gets up and walks over to Rachel to comfort her.

• Clementine: ...It's okay. I'm sure they'll find him.
  • Rachel: (sniffles) Thanks, Clem. Alright, I'll just get everything cleaned and you kids can go on and sleep in my room. I'll take the couch.
  • Eliza: Thank you, Rachel.

Rachel proceeds to clear off the table while Clementine and Eliza go to her room. The bed's big enough for the both of them. Eliza looks around and sees a bunch of boy band posters.

• Eliza: Wow...I don't know who any of these people are.

Eliza looks over at Clementine who just shrugs her shoulders. Eliza gets into bed and almost immediately falls asleep. Clementine just sit on the edge of it.

• Clementine: Tomorrow, I'm gonna ask Marcus if he can drive me to the cabin.
  • Eliza: Well, how do you know if she's gonna be there?
  • Clementine: ...I don't...If you want, you can come with me.
  • Eliza: I would, but Rachel said I shouldn't be doing too much walking.
  • Clementine: That's fine.
  • Eliza: Come on, you need to sleep.

Clementine lays down and slowly closes her eyes...until she hears Eliza crying.

• Clementine: What's wrong?
  • Eliza: He...he was a jerk at times...but I'm still gonna miss him...

THE NEXT DAY

The sun is out, but snow still covers most of the forest. Clementine is in passenger's seat with Marcus driving. She concentrates on the road trying hard to find out where the pathway that leads to the cabin is.

• Marcus: This big-ass hunk'a metal maybe a bit loud, but it will drive through any lurker that gets in our way.
  • Clementine: Yeah...
  • Marcus: Hey, you okay kid?
  • Clementine: ...Sorry for getting your hopes up. Rachel told me about Benny.
  • Marcus: Oh...yeah. She uh...she wasn't expecting to see you two in the truck. But there's no need for you to apologize, okay? Like I said, I'd hate to leave you two and the baby alone in the cold.
  • Clementine: Thank you for helping us.
  • Marcus: No problem, sweetheart. I just hope that you find what you're looking for. This is a lot better than travelling on foot, I can tell you that.

Clementine notices a familiar area on the right side.

• Clementine: There! Over there!

Marcus slows down the truck and stops it cold. They both get out. Marcus walks around the the front with a revolver in his hand. He loads it while looking at Clementine, who's readying her gun.

• Marcus: How many bullets you got?
  • Clementine: Just three.
  • Marcus: Five. If anything should go south, get ready to run.

Marcus spins the cylinder and whips it into the gun. He and Clementine make their way through the forest.

Eventually they make it to Cabin. Clementine sees Isaac as a walker, and gets worried. She runs to the cabin. She opens the door and finds no one inside. Nothing but a cabin that looks like it's been robbed.

• Clementine: Christa?! Where are you?!

She hears the sounds of Marcus killing Isaac with a hunting knife. He joins Clementine in the cabin.

• Marcus: You said this is where you saw her last?
  • Clementine: (sad) yes...I think...I think they might have killed her.

Marcus walks into the centre of the cabin and examines the area.

• Marcus: Hmm. No blood. I don't see any signs of a struggle. Whoever attacked your friend if he wanted to kill her he would've done it right here.
  • Clementine: You mean she might still be alive?!
  • Marcus: Yeah. He might have taken her though.

Marcus stands up and walks near the door.

• Marcus: That poor woman. Can't imagine how she must be feeling right now.

He turns to Clementine.

• Marcus: Clem, I will do whatever it takes to help you find you frie--

Marcus gets hit in the leg with an arrow.

• Marcus: AAAUUUGGHH!!!

As he falls, his attacker is revealed to be holding a crossbow. He slowly walks into the cabin. He stands near Marcus and violently yanks the arrow out of his leg.

• Marcus: AAUUGGHH! YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

As Clementine gets a better look, the attacker is revealed to be Chester, one of the men who attacked the cabin. He picks up Marcus' gun.

• Chester: Ah. Like this a lot better. (to Clementine) Give me yours.

Scared by what has happened, Clementine obeys and slides her gun towards Chester. He picks it and places it in a holister.

• Clementine: Wh-what do you want?
  • Chester: I've been waiting for some people come back. In case they find their friends.
  • Clementine: Wait...What happened to Christa?
  • Chester: You mean the nigger lady?

Clementine is shocked by what he just said. Never before has she heard such a word.

• Clementine: Y-yes?
  • Chester: Oh don't worry. You'll get to meet her real soon.
  • Marcus: Don't you fucking touch her.
  • Chester: Quit your whinin', ol' man. Didn't even hit the bone.

Chester pulls Marcus up on his feet and threatens him with the gun to go outside. Clementine follows him.

• Chester: We're takin' your ride. Goin' on a little trip.

Chester walks them back to the truck. He opens the back door and waves the gun at Clementine to go in. She does so.

• Marcus: Where...are you taking us?

• Chester: ...Home.

Chester closes the back door. Clementine is left in the dark, but some of the sunlight is shining through the cracks. She can hear Chester and Marcus getting into the truck.

• Chester: That way.

The truck starts moving. Clementine remains calm, yet scared about what will happen once Chester opens the door.

15 MINUTES LATER

The truck stops and the back door opens and Chester holds Clementine at gun point.

• Chester: Out.

Clementine climbs out of the truck. She see's that they're in a large field. The truck has parked in front of a small house. On the left side is a large door that leads to a cellar. Chester forces her to walk to it. Once they get there, he opens the door and Clementine sees a barely lit yet large room. It has a most unusual smell.

• Chester: Go in.
  • Clementine: What about Marcus?
  • Chester: Mind you own business. (cocks gun) Don't make me fuckin' tell you again.

Clementine climbs down a ladder into the cellar. Chester slams the door down. Clementine backs away feeling all hope is lost, until she hears a familiar voice.

• Christa: ...Clementine?

SCENE

Click here for Part 2

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73705/the-walking-dead-at-fate-s-mercy-part-2

Comments

• I've been waiting for this. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• DAMN IT I SPOILED TH ENDING FOR ME! I JUST LOOKED UP A LITTLE ANDREAD IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT.

• YAY! SOMEOME NAMED RACHEL ! MY NAME IS RACHEL ! :)

tyler, this was AMAZIG! I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT !!! cant friken wait for the next one!!

• Great writing!! I even imagined Marcus talking in Mike's voice XD

• Scream when I saw this. Hurray for Tyler's writing!!! :)

• I swear! It was just a coincidence!

YAY! SOMEOME NAMED RACHEL ! MY NAME IS RACHEL ! tyler, this was AMAZIG! I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT !!! cant friken wait for the next one!!

• edited June 2014

And thanks :)

YAY! SOMEOME NAMED RACHEL ! MY NAME IS RACHEL ! tyler, this was AMAZIG! I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT !!! cant friken wait for the next one!!

• The part when Eliza told Clem about shooting her dad really got to me. Your writing skills never ceases to amaze me!

• It's nice to know where Clem got her current outfit from

• She hears the sounds of Marcus killing Marcus with a hunting knife. Lol xD
    But seriously great story

• I think he meant to type "she heard the sound of Marcus killing Isaac with a hunting knife"

She hears the sounds of Marcus killing Marcus with a hunting knife. Lol xD But seriously great story

• Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I missed it.

She hears the sounds of Marcus killing Marcus with a hunting knife. Lol xD But seriously great story

• xD I noticed that but I knew what you meant.

when do you think the next on will be here. (take your time)

Fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out. No idea how I missed it.

• Sometime next week. I have to think of a proper way to end this chapter. I tried starting it this morning and looking back, I was thinking, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

By the way, show me the clip from Caddyshack again and I'll put the series on hold...PERMANENTLY. DUN DUN DUUUUUNN.

Also, did you check out the music? I'll admit it's not the best but I feel like it fit the tone for the Damien scene.

xD I noticed that but I knew what you meant. when do you think the next on will be here. (take your time)

• ha, yeah i wont post caddyshack again, can you post a link to the music?!

Sometime next week. I have to think of a proper way to end this chapter. I tried starting it this morning and looking back, I was thinking,

• Here you go.

ha, yeah i wont post caddyshack again, can you post a link to the music?!

• duuuuuuuude that sounds gut renchingly pleasant !!!! damn this is giving me chills right now!!!!! awesome, as always tyler!!!! the talent you have is THROUGH THE ROOF!!

Here you go.

• Haha, thanks a bunch. Do you know how I can post the video in the comment section?

duuuuuuuude that sounds gut renchingly pleasant !!!! damn this is giving me chills right now!!!!! awesome, as always tyler!!!! the talent you have is THROUGH THE ROOF!!

• ya I do, you click the little earth icon and then a box will come up, then you post the url in that box. (you have to post it twice)

Haha, thanks a bunch. Do you know how I can post the video in the comment section?

• Alt text

Bump! lol, Don't rush it though! take your time.

• That's exactly how I'm feeling right now

Bump! lol, Don't rush it though! take your time.

• I have a feeling it won't get approved. Keep your eyes open. If it's fine, it should be available within the hour.

USMC1786 posted: »

That's exactly how I'm feeling right now

• YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have a feeling it won't get approved. Keep your eyes open. If it's fine, it should be available within the hour.

• YEEEEEAAAHHH

How do ya feel now? http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73705/the-walking-dead-at-fate-s-mercy-part-2

• Alt text Like this

How do ya feel now? http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73705/the-walking-dead-at-fate-s-mercy-part-2

• edited June 2014

Fucking double post

• Venison is delicious!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.