The Walking Dead: The Rise Of The Dead.

1235»

Comments

• Ah, got it. Sounds good!

ConaMurphy posted: »

Artie hid from Carlos whilst Lilly was taken. He escaped from Woodbury ending up alone. Clarice's fate is unknown but she will be making a

• [Respond]

The Walking Dead: The Rise Of The Dead. Chapter 3 (Part One) April "Fuck!" shouted April trying to free herself from the chair. Lil

• Charlie! For prediction.

And yes. I'm glad you brought that up, that we may finally discuss your problem. In fact everyone here is in on an idiot intervention.

I am so sorry but I don't understand what you mean. I must sound like a complete idiot

• [Ignore]

• Just made a character (Silas) would love to see him in a story:)

• Just joined!

• I definitely want to see someone like Shane. Not necessarily evil but more selfish and badass. A leader of a group that has been through so much that in turn they trust no one and become a little cynical. Someone to whom the readers can connect with but can clearly see them as the antagonist. It is dificult but shows the mark of a good and creative writer :)

Question for everyone.... What type of villains would you like to see next? Hunters, Bandits etc.

• Is anybody here?

• Hey guys :)
    I've created my own The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fiction! If you guys would be kind enough I would really appreciate it if you guys could submit a character or two
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HkxXHThPjUC5vvY3plZ5DU5YBFW-XTCbAxSOWqM7dtU/viewform?edit_requested=true

• Whens the next part and by the way i submitted my character

Artie hid from Carlos whilst Lilly was taken. He escaped from Woodbury ending up alone. Clarice's fate is unknown but she will be making a

• I think you're a bit late, ConaMurphy's last visit was a month ago.

Lehfeels posted: »

Whens the next part and by the way i submitted my character

• well if they ever return then i guess

Pipas posted: »

I think you're a bit late, ConaMurphy's last visit was a month ago.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.