The Weight of Your Actions (Fan-Fic) CH.4 Released

edited June 2014 in Forum Games

So with the resent boom of fanfics i decided too make one myself .
This is not like must of the others.In this one you won't create the characters.Just cause i think that would limit my imagination instead of that you will decide the choices the character makes just like in the game .
Every 10 chapters plus an epilogue is a season. Hope you like it =).

Comments

• edited June 2014

CHAPTER 1:

-You sure this is safe? –Mike said with nervousness.

-Of course, have I ever lied to you? Andrew answered

-Who gave it to you?

-Everyone calls him “Vick”, he got it from someone named Heisenberg or something like that .

-So we just sell it and the money is ours? Just like that.

-Yeah it’s pretty easy, isn’t it?

-Well I don’t know I just don’t want this to become an ha…

Suddenly the sound of sirens interrupted Mike.

-Fuck –Andrew shouted –that motherfucker bailed on us.

-Who?

-You remember Cole? I told him if he wanted to be part of this , but he told me that he didn’t want to be involved in anything illegal.

-But, why would he give us away?

-He came out of prison just a week ago, he made a deal with the police, he was going to be a mole, I thought I could trust him, you know ‘cause we were childhood friends and all.

A loud noise interrupted Andrew.
    –We’ll split ok?. Take this gun You go through the back door and I go thought the window.

Okay.-Mike answered

Mike hurried to escape through the door and ran as fast as he could, he ran until he couldn’t listen the sirens .He ran into the forest, there he hided in a hollow trunk.
    Three days had passed since he last saw some sign of civilization, he was starving , but his luck changed… or at least it seemed like that. He found a camp, there wasn’t anyone ,so he started to search for some food he found some cans when he heard.

-I’ll be back soon.

Mike quickly hided in the tend.

-I know there is someone in there-he heard -you should be more careful if ,you want to be a thief you know?. Plus I’m a cop. Are you one of those scavengers?

-He is a cop. He’ll know who I am. -Mike thought-

He reached the gun Andrew gave him.

Suddenly the tent opened. The cop was staring right at Mike eyes and said: Don’t do anything crazy son just give me that gun and … BAM BAM some shoots where heard in the distance.

Mike panicked, and before he could realize, three bullets went right thought the cop’s chest and PUMM his body collapsed like a rock.
    Mike quickly realized, he just killed a man, and not just that, he just killed a cop.
    When he thought anything could go any worse a voice interrupted the calm of the forest.

-Dad, did you heard the shoots? .It must have been the scavengers. Dad?

Mike iced right in the place he didn’t know what to do…

What should Mike do?

RUN

STAY IN THE PLACE

HIDE

• Hide

You got balls starting a fanfic lol!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

CHAPTER 1: -You sure this is safe? –Mike said with nervousness. -Of course, have I ever lied to you? Andrew answered -Who gave it t

• edited June 2014

Yeah i know XD i just hope everything goes fine.
    Also thanks for your collaboration

JonGon posted: »

Hide You got balls starting a fanfic lol!

• edited June 2014

cool. I like it. id stay in place.

because if its a little boy, I wouldn't want to just run away and leave him alone to fend for himself. same for hiding.

CHAPTER 1: -You sure this is safe? –Mike said with nervousness. -Of course, have I ever lied to you? Andrew answered -Who gave it t

• Glad you liked it =)

cool. I like it. id stay in place. because if its a little boy, I wouldn't want to just run away and leave him alone to fend for himself. same for hiding.

• edited June 2014

Come on ,Does no one wanna help our friend Mike?

• Hide

• RUN

The kid might kill Mike if he catches him, so Mike should go for it.

• edited June 2014

I hate to say it, but considering he just shot the man, I would say run.
    Even if the kid is say 11-15, he's gonna be out for blood, once he sees his dad dead, and the guy who did it running off.
    And with every right!
    I couldn't blame the kid for wanting to kill the guy who killed his dad.

Personally, I would never want to play as a character who killed a child's father/mother.
    To much of that garbage happens in real life, like that couple who shot those two police officers and an innocent bystander in Vegas today, where I'm from originally.
    Those officers, as well as that other guy, all had families, and somewhere they are grieving over what happened.

And the fact that the character is a drug dealer, makes me hate him even more.
    Drugs, especially heroin and crystal meth, ruin lives.
    As do the people that sell them.

And by the way, this doesn't sound like TWD.
    It sounds more like something out of Breaking Bad.
    How does this scenario tie in with TWD, and where the game is at in the story?

• I like that Breaking Bad reference you got there.

I'd probably RUN.

• It's right at the start of the ZA that's why he doesn't know about walkers YET.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I hate to say it, but considering he just shot the man, I would say run. Even if the kid is say 11-15, he's gonna be out for blood, once he

• RUN and HIDE are on a draw right now ,someone else?

• anyone else?

• I kinda figured that. But I've been more focused on where the game is at now.

It's right at the start of the ZA that's why he doesn't know about walkers YET.

• edited June 2014

Mike scapes the police the night before Lee was being taken to prison so if im right it might be by the end of EP1 maybe some time later.

I kinda figured that. But I've been more focused on where the game is at now.

• edited June 2014

Since the HIDE option got the 3 votes first here goes the next chapter , not to much action in this one but don't worry it will get better soon.

Chapter 2: HIDE

Mike quickly hided in the nearest bush. Then he heard the steps of the kid closer and closer.

-DAD!!! DAD!!! Are you ok? DAD!!! Who shoot you? don’t die .We’re gonna go find mom in Atlanta remember? DAD!!!-the kid said as he collapsed crying.

Mike’s heart was broken, he just killed that kid’s dad he couldn’t take it anymore , he was gonna go out when… he heard the voices of three other men.

-We finally found that cop’s camp-One said –

-What the fuck happened here - one of them said when they saw the cop’s body in the floor-

-YOU KILLED HIM!!! – The kid said while trying to hit one of them-

-WHOO WHOO kid, we didn’t do anything –one of the men said while holding the kid’s hand-

-Take the food-the third man said

-And what do we do with the kid?

-Let’s take it to the camp, the boss will know what to do.

Mike was still hiding in the bush, he slowly started to sneak through the trees when he saw it , that thing didn’t look human it was like a rotting corpse , it didn’t have it’s leg ,but it was crawling right to Mike.

-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING-Mike shouted.

-Did you hear that? - One of the men said –
    -It came from there.

The thing was just about to bite Mike’s leg when BAM a shoot from the man when right trough it’s skull
    -Is one of those things, It smells like shit.

-And what do we got here?-The man said while looking at Mike.

-So you were trying to sneak out?

-THERE ARE MORE WALKERS COMING RIGHT TO US.-one of the man warned.

-The shoot must have attracted them. Bring him whit us too.

Suddenly everything went black. When Mike regained conscience he was on a dark room, he had a bandage in the leg. It hurt like hell.

-They got you real good whit that gun.-a voice said surprising Mike-

-Who are you? –Mike said while grabbing a saw nearby-

-WHOO WHOO, put that thing down, I’m just a doctor. My name is George.

-What happened?

-They hit you with a gun, but that’s not the reason you’re here, you also got shoot in the leg. Who did it? By the way.

-I don’t know.
    Mike knew very well who did it, the cop might have been able to shoot, he didn’t feel the pain in the moment.

-And who is that kid that was with you? He seemed depressed.

-His dad got shoot was just passing by when I heard the shots.

-And where were you going, Atlanta? They say it’s safe there.

-Safe? From what?

-Where have you been the last 4 days son? You know those things they bite you and you become one of them.

-I…I was camping in the forest.

-Well, you lost pretty big shit, then. Those things started attacking the city, it was a gruesome show, those things biting entire families. The cops starting breaking door looking for survivors. But not that many made it. I found this group. It didn’t passed too much time till I knew what they really were: scavengers, they rob other survivors and kill them if necessary. I tried to leave, but they threatened me.

The door opened and a corpulent man walked in.

-How’s the newcomer doc? Is going to survive the night ?

-He’ll be fine.

-I’m glad to hear it. You could be a nice addition to the group boy. Name’s Vick by the way. Apart from that wound you seem healthy and that’s what we need …

-I’m not joining to your group, you are sick robbing people in need.

-That’s funny coming from you Mike.

-How do you know my name?

-Come on, Mike the “great” drug dealer, how couldn’t I know you?-Mike said in a sarcastic way. And if you try to scape I’m gonna tell that kid who really killed his father, and you won’t like to be tied in a room with him holding a knife, would you?

-Wait a sec, Vick? You’re the one who sold the drug to Andrew.

-DING DING DING , we got a winner , you’re really slow ,Mike.

-Where’s Andrew?

-Right here in the camp, but he seem to have a weak survival spirit, he came running to me saying that the cops had found him with the drugs, then all this started, and results that he doesn’t want to rob other people, the hypocrite bitch, is right to kill someone with drugs but not with a gun. I thought you would be more open minded, but it seems not.

-Boss, another one tried to escape –One of Vick’s men interrupted in the room suddenly-

-This’ll be a great opportunity to test your will of survival, Mike.

Vick took Mike to where the man trying to escape was caught. He gave a gun to Mike.

-You already know what to do with it Mike, after all that cop didn’t see it coming. Remember weak people shall die. It’s either him or you

Mike, with the gun in his hand was shaking, while the man begged for mercy…

What should Mike do?

KILL THE MAN

SPARE HIM

SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG

• Why not write a sequel?
    One that's taken place in season 2?

Mike scapes the police the night before Lee was being taken to prison so if im right it might be by the end of EP1 maybe some time later.

• i don't know i guess i wanted to follow a character since the start of the ZA

Why not write a sequel? One that's taken place in season 2?

• SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG You technically do what he's asking, without loosing your humanity.

Since the HIDE option got the 3 votes first here goes the next chapter , not to much action in this one but don't worry it will get better

• Good point

SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG You technically do what he's asking, without loosing your humanity.

• [Shoot him in the leg]

• thanks for you collaboration :)

[Shoot him in the leg]

• SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG

Since the HIDE option got the 3 votes first here goes the next chapter , not to much action in this one but don't worry it will get better

• edited June 2014

Sorry for taking so long i had exams and also i was sick , but here's the next chapter

Chapter 3: SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OUTCOME

-Shoot him!!! –Vick shouted at Mike-Shoot him!!!

Mike shot the man on the leg.

-So you wanna get clever Mike, THEN GET CLEVER TO THIS!!!!!! –Vick shouted while grabbing the man’s head and smashing it repeatedly against a wall nearby. Then he kicked him in the ribs and punched his head.

-GEORGE GO SEE IF YOU CAN SAVE HIS MISERABLE LIFE.

George hurried to help the man.

-Now for you Mike, YOU BETTER DO WHAT I TELL YOU, OR I’LL CUT YOUR ARMs AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS.

Mike stayed in silence. That was the first time he could see exactly where he was .The community wasn’t nothing too big .It only consisted on a school, they haven’t even finished the fence, and there was about 30 persons.

-Can you help me to carry him to the infirmary?-George asked.

-What? Oh yeah, yeah-Mike answered with a surprised tone on his voice.

They carried the man to the infirmary

-Don’t worry his bark is stronger than his bite.-George said trying to tranquilize Mike

-Is just that … I was wondering, it only has been 5 days since this started, and he is already robbing people.

-He was always a criminal, look I found this when I was helping to bring material for the fence, is a wanted poster, he is the 5th most wanted man in the state, he’s wanted for drug consume and distribution, murdering and raping a woman, plus he has some serious mental problems I could identify, most of them must have been caused by a difficult childhood, you know maybe his father hit him or his mother drank. He wants to feel powerful, he only wants to have the control at least for once in his life.

-Still, that’s not an excuse to treat people like garbage.

-No, it’s not.

-I need to escape from here.

-Then try, see if you have better luck.

-I feel responsible for that kid too, if I’m going to escape I need to take him with me.

-I heard Vick wants to make him some sort of apprentice, he says he sees potential on him, and with all that rage that kid has from his father’s death , he could become in someone just like Vick, or even worse.

-I gotta do something.

-I'll tell you something, if you got a scape plan that doesn’t sounds like some crazy suicidal shit, I’m in . All my family is on Atlanta, militaries said it was safe there. But they had to leave without me cause I was in the hospital helping the bitten before we knew they were gonna become .I told them that the doctors would be evacuated ,but it was a lie.

-Don’t worry, I’m sure they’re fine.

The conversation continued ‘till night. Mike was suddenly woke up by Vick.

-Wake up, you got some work to do.-Vick shouted

-What kind of work?-what kind of work Mike replied while yawning

-You’ll go hunt some animals, oh by the way this is Rob, he is my best man, he’ll be supervising you in your job today

-I don’t know how to use a rifle

.I got the perfect person to teach you.

Rob pointed a gun to Mike

-WALK -he ordered.

-Were is Andrew?-Mike asked to Rob

-It's not of your bussines just keep walking-Rob replied

They arrived to a little shed

-Susan, open the door, Vick got some work for you.

-What does Vick wants now-Susan said with a sleepy voice-

-He wants you to train a rookie, with the rifle.

-Wait a sec.

After 15 minutes Susan went out.

-Hi my name’s Susan.

-I’m Mike.

-Nice to meet you.

-Here’re the rifles, he has to know how to use it for when we go on the hunt trip.-Rob said

-But that’s in 2 hours.

-I though you liked challenges.

-Well I guess, I’ll give him a chance.

After the two ours Vick showed up, and the kid was coming with him.

-How’s the rookie.-Vick asked

-Well he learned faster than I though. He can go with us.

-Fine, also, someone else will be with you, he’ll only watch though. He’s name is Jessie, but don’t be to hard to him ,he just lost his father.

-Aww I’m sorry to hear that.-Susan said

Jessie didn’t say nothing, he was just looking down. Mike felt even more guilty

-The vans are ready-Rob shouted-

-It seems like we’re ready.-Vick said- come on Mike maybe some hunt will cheer you up.

Mike entered a van with Jessie, Rob and Susan. The vans started moving. Everyone was in silence.

-So you’re name is Jessie right? How old are you?-Mike said.

He didn’t answered.

-Look I know you’re sad for your dad, but don’t worry…

-What where you doing there?-Jessie interrupted while still looking down-

-Oh me?... I...I was just passing by when I heard the shots I went to see what it was but it was too late. I’m really sorry, I’m sure your dad was a great man.

-He was teaching me how to fish , we were camping , when we heard the news , we decided to stay there, cause we though it was safe, we were going to find mom to Atlanta. -He was nearly going to cry-

-You don’t have to tell me more if you don’t want.

-i'm 11

-What?

-I’m 11 years old.

-Oh

The rest of the trip remained in silence.

-We arrived- the driver shouted

Everyone exited the vans.

-Mike, Bill and Joel come with me –Susan said.

-What about Jessie?-Mike asked.

-He’ll be fine with Rob, don’t worry.

They split up.

-So you have been a hunter all your life?-Mike asked to Susan-

-I know what you’re thinking, is not too common to find a female hunter.

-No is not that.

-No is fine , my dad taught me when I was 9 , he was my hero, but when I was 12 he died , he died in a car accident, my mom went on depression ,so I had to hunt with my grandfather to earn some money .When I was 16 I knew the truth, my dad died from a drug overdose, he was worried cause of the debts and I guess that was his escape from reality ,I can’t tell you how much I hate drugs , and the people that sell it , they are the worst kind of people, they are so disgusting.

-I’m very sorry to hear that.

-I’m sorry too for boring you with these old…

-IS ONE OF THEM –Joel screamed-IS A WALKER.

Billy shot it.

-No don’t do that it’ll draw them.

Suddenly a lot of walkers started coming from every direction.

-FUCK ,FUCK ,FUCK- Susan said –Mike I hope you remember how to shot the rifle.
    She gave the rifle to Mike. Mike started shooting.

-They are too much-Mike said.

-AHHHHH HELP-Billy screamed while a walker had managed to grab him.

-Mike help him-Susan said.

Mike hurried to help, he hit the walker with the gun, but it wasn’t releasing Bill.

Susan shot a flare to the sky.

-The others should be here soon-she said.

Another walker grabbed Bill and bit his arm, the other bit his neck , he tripped over , and the feast started for the walkers.

-Bill is… dead- Mike shouted.

-MIKE BE CAREFUL – Susan shouted as she saw a walker sneaking behind Mike .

Mike turned around but it was to close, it knocked him , Mike was struggling with the walker in the ground, he was about to bit him…BANG! , a bullet perforated it’s head.

-Jezz,You can survive without me for a sec ?–Rob said.

-Thanks for that- Mike said –It was too close.

-Just keep shooting.

-Shit, they got Joel too. -Susan said as the walkers ate Joel.

-Mathew give me the shotgun – Rob said to one of his men.

Mathew gave the shotgun to Rob , Mathew kept shooting but he felt and got bit in the arm by a walker.
    TATATATATATATA, the sound of machineguns started sounding .

-Reinforcements!!!-Mike said.

Quickly the reinforcements killed most of the walkers.

-Are you ok?-George said- Vick saw the flare and he send us.

-Billy ,Joel and Tim (other of Rob’s men) are dead and Mathew is bitten.

-Where is Jessie?

-I think I saw him running in that direction-Mathew said while pointing with his bitten hand.

-We’ll go find him-Rob said- Meanwhile you cut Mathew’s arm.

They went to look for Jessie.

-Look Mathew, I can’t do anything about the bite unfortunately…you decide what you want me to do-George said to Mathew.But hurry up cause the virus spreads quickly.

A few minutes later Rob, Mike and Susan found Jessie in a nearby cabin.

-Never do that again- Mike said.

-They were gonna eat me, I had to hide somewhere.

-What about if there were more in here?

-Just shut the fuck up, Vick will say what to do with him … what we got here ?-Rob said looking at an electric generator- this’ll be very useful.

-What are you gonna do with this?-Susan asked-

-Remember that dairy we found the first day we went hunting?

-The one with the creepy guys?

-Yep, they were going to electrify the fences, so any walker could get in, we could do so anything could go in or out.
    Come on Susan help me with this.

Mike was there standing, he was thinking he could shot Rob right now and escape, but George wasn’t here and Andrew is in the camp,he doesn’t have time to go get them, and if he doesn't escapeds,Vick was going to electrify the fences and it would be a lot more difficult…

What should Mike do?

Shot Rob while he’s unaware, escape and leave George and Andrew.

Go back to the camp with Rob

What should Mathew tell George to do?

Cut his arm

Kill him

Let him to become

• Go back to the camp with Rob

Cut his arm

Sorry for taking so long i had exams and also i was sick , but here's the next chapter Chapter 3: SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OUTCOME -Shoot

• Thanks for your support

Domingez posted: »

Go back to the camp with Rob Cut his arm

• edited June 2014

Go back to the camp with Rob & Cut his arm

Sorry for taking so long i had exams and also i was sick , but here's the next chapter Chapter 3: SHOOT HIM IN THE LEG OUTCOME -Shoot

• Thanks for commenting :)

Pipas posted: »

Go back to the camp with Rob & Cut his arm

• edited June 2014

Hope you like it.

Chapter 4 : Cut Mathews arm, Go back with Rob.

-Cut it –Mathew said-

-Are you really sure?-George replied

-Is my only chance of survival, right? just do it.

-Ok but I warn you that I’ll hurt. Mark, pass me the saw!!!-George said to one of Vick’s men.

-I can’t find it-Mark answered –but there’s an axe here.

-Fuck, I forgot the saw, pass me the axe then!!

Mark gave the axe to George he stood up and prepared to cut Mathew’s arm.

-Are you still sure Mathew?

-Just do it
    -Ok prepare for it, cause it will hurt. 3,2,…

-Wait!! Just give me some more time.

-I got to do this as soon as possible if you wanna survive. 5, 4,3,2,1…

SLASH!!! The axe cut through Mathew’s flesh.

-ARRRGH-Mathew screamed.

-Just a couple of times more-George sais while seeing Mathew’s bone.

SLASH,SLASH Mathew’s arm felt to felt to the floor.

-OH MY GOD-Mathew said while fainting.

-Hurry I have to sterilize the stump, help me to carry him to the van.-George said to one the men who came with him.

Meanwhile
    -Mike, Mike!! HURRY THE FUCK UP- Rob shouted.

-What…Oh yeah I’m going right now.

-What were you doing?.Rob asked

-Oh, no nothing

Robsaw Mike with a suspicious look.

Everyone retuned to Vick’s community. Mike entered the infirmary.

-Is he going to be okay?-he asked to George when he saw Mathew.

-It seems like-George answered-I think he’s not going to turn.

-That’s good I guess.

KNOCK KNOCK

-Can you open the door? I’m kinda busy right now-George asked.

-Of course.

Mike opened the door, it was Rob.

-Vick told me to give you this –he said while pointing at the floor of the halfway outside the infirmary.

Mike looked outside. There were two bodies lying there.

-ANDREW!!-Mike screamed when he recognized his friend.

-Don’t worry he’s still alive, he only received a lesson.

-What did you do to him?

-He tried to escape after his first day here, but I don’t think he’ll try to again. Also, Vick said that if you spared that other guy’s life it should be your responsibility too.-Rob said pointing at the other body.

Mike saw both of them, they had blood all over, surely some broken bones and Andrew even had needless inserted in his legs and one of his left eye, of course they were unconscious.

-This is not even the half of what we will do to you if you try to escape.
    Rob left.

Mike and George, took both of them in the room to heal them.

TWO MONTHS LATER.

Life had become a routine in Vick’s community, wake up, do some work, eat , go hunting sometimes and sleep, Mike was getting used to it , but in his mind the escaping plans where still present, his friendship with Jessie ,Susan and George had grown, the electric fence was completely set up. The guy Mike spared was fully recovered and now worked at the “kitchen” in Vick’s camp, Andrew was almost fully recovered…

-Okay its ready-Susan said-Let’s de how it fits.

Susan put a patch on Andrew's face.

-So how is it? - She asked.

-It fits just fine, how do I look?

-Like a badass –Susan answered.

-You also look kinda like a pirate-Jessie said.

Susan looked at Mike staring at the window.

-Are you thinking again on those stupid escape plans, right?-She said.

-I just wanna get out of this shithole, and just let everything behind.

-The fence is now fully electrified, how are you planning to do that?

-I don’t know I’ll just find a way to
    -Where’s George- Jessie said.

-He went to get some medicines with other men to the hospital in the city.-Susan answered.

One of Vick’s men opened the door.

-Jessie, Vick send me to get you.

-I don’t want to.-Jessie replied angrily.

-One does not simply makes Vick wait. Come on or he’ll get mad.

-Go-Mike said-You don’t want him to get angry.

Jessie went with the man. A bell rang.

-It’s working time again.-Susan said.

-Let go-Mike replied.

10 minutes later.

Mike was helping to reinforce the fence when suddenly the guards opened the camp’s door.

-It’s Derrick-one of them said.

A stumbling man walked through the door.

-Help!!! We were attacked-He tried to scream with a weakened voice.

Vick arrived.

-What the fuck happened?.-Vick asked
    -They came out of nowhere and attacked us.-Derrick answered.

-He’s bitten-another guard shouted while seeing Derrick’s leg.

Vick took out his gun.

-Oh no please, I can take you to Georg e and the others, they got trapped in the hospital, but please don’t… BANG-Derrick’s body felt in the ground with a hole in his head.

Susan arrived.

-What happened?-she asked.

-You’re going to rescue George and the others.-Vick answered.

-Only me?

-You and everyone who is stupid enough to go.

-I’m going- Mike said thinking that going to the city would help him deciding where to go once he scraped.

-Since when are you so enthusiastic, Mike?-Vick said.

-I just want to rescue George cause there won’t be anyone to take care of Andrew'.

-Well if you want to go so much, I’ll let you, but Rob and other 5 of my men are going with you.

-That’s okay by me-Mike answered.

One hour later everyone was ready to go.

-Everyone get in the van.-Rob ordered-and Mike I’ll be watching you, so don’t try anything funny.

Everyone got in the van and they departed. 30 minutes later they got to the city.

-Fine we’re going on foot from here, the street is blocked plus the sound of the vans would draw walkers.-Rob said.

Everyone got out of the vans and started walking. Mike was studying the whole place.

-It’s good that you’re aware Mike, this place isn’t what is used to be-Rob said.

They have walked around four blocks when.

-Alright everybody, the hospital is in the next block-Rob said- ,be ready if what Derrick said is true there should be a lot of walkers…

-AAAAAAHHHHHHHH –A scream interrupted.

-What the fuck was that?-Mike said.

-Right there –One of Rob’s men said pointing to a man running towards them.

-Freeze-Rob warned.

-I need your help, my girlfriend is in trapped in that building.

-Mike go see what you can do, her screams will draw walkers-Rob said.

Mike went to the building.

-Where’s she?-Mike asked.

-In that bathroom.-the man said pointing at a walker trying to break a door.

Mike took his rifle, and shot the walker in the leg, when it felt he shot it in the head.

-Mike hurry up the walkers are coming-one of Rob’s man said.

Mike opened the bathroom’s door.

-Thanks God you’re here- a woman said in fetal position in the bathroom.

-Come on, we gotta escape-her boyfriend said.

-Walkers are coming through the door-Mike screamed-let’s go upstairs.

Everyone went upstairs. They got to a room.

-Quick look for something to block the door.-Mike said.

Everyone started looking. The girl’s boyfriend, opened the closet door to look for something…a walker felt over him.

-AHHHHHHH.-He screamed while the walker bit his throat.

-AAAAHHHH-the girl screamed.

-Hurry up -Mike said –we can escape through the window’s stairs.

The door broke and the walkers entered, the girls felt down.

-Help me-she screamed to Mike while the walkers were getting closer.

Meanwhile.

-Vick!!! Some three trucks are in coming.-One of Vick’s men shouted.

They stopped in the entrance, and a man came out from the one in the middle.

-Hey, we’re friendly.-he said.

-Open the door, be ready to shoot.- Vick said.

The door opened.

-Who are you?-Vick asked.

-Just some friendly survivors, don’t worry we are on your side ,we heard from you from a man, in a gas station, he said you had a nice community over here.

-We don’t need anyone else.

-We just want some gas, plus a little help is never bad in this days, we have a lot of food back in the truck maybe we could give you some, by the way my name is Nate…

What should Vick do?

Trust Nate.

Don’t trust Nate.

Order to shoot immediately.

What should Mike do?

Help the girl.

Escape.

• So i haven't read the comics but just found out that there is a character named Andrew in it who is a convicted drug dealer too, thats a crazy coincidence.

• Don’t trust Nate.

Help the girl.

Hope you like it. Chapter 4 : Cut Mathews arm, Go back with Rob. -Cut it –Mathew said- -Are you really sure?-George replied -Is

• Order to shoot nate and help the girl

Hope you like it. Chapter 4 : Cut Mathews arm, Go back with Rob. -Cut it –Mathew said- -Are you really sure?-George replied -Is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.