The Walking Dead: Camp Robinson (You Shape the Story Forum Game) *NEEDS MORE CHARACTERS*

edited June 2014 in Forum Games

Yes, another fan fiction game on the forums is here! And this one takes place inside a campground. Okay, so first I'll lay out the character rules for your characters. (Note: Your characters will be posted here and not on a Google Document.)

We will have 15 counselers, their ages ranging from 20-30. An undecided amount of campers, likely 50, 25 girls and 25 boys. Their ages will range from 12-18. Two deans, both from the ages of 30-40. One camp director, age ranging from 50+. An undecided number of workers from all ages.

For campers and counselors, please post what cabin they are in. Cabins 1-8 are female cabins and 9-15 are male.

Also, add a little bit of depth to your characters. I don't want just their names and their age, add a little bit of description and personality to them.

One last thing, quite a few of the campers will be killed straight away, due to their being so many of them. Don't let that deter you from making one though! Think of it as a luck thing, like Russian Roulette. And you'll be happy if your character survives!

I think that's about it, so go ahead and start giving your characters!

(And yes, I realized how much I fucked up earlier when I posted this in the wrong spot. Sorry.)

Comments

• edited June 2014

Name: Eddard

Nationality: Irish

Cabin: 13

Fraction: camper

Appearance: tall and strong boy for his age with light skin. Ned has dark brown shaggy hair and green eyes. He speaks with Irish accent.

Personality: quiet and calm boy, Eddard always keeps serious. He is brave and loyal, he doesn't forget his humanity and he would refuse killing people if it's not neccesary. But sometimes he can be cold and a little bit rude. Ned is physically and mentally strong.

Short bio: he was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. His mother Margareth is a surgeon so he knows a little bit about medicine. Two years before ZA his father, a politician, died in a plane crash. He wanted to become a policeman when he'll grow up. Ned was sent to a camp by his mother that decided that having holidays in a camp will be good for him.

• edited June 2014

Name: Harry

Nationality: American

Dean.

Appearance: Tall, thin, long brown hair, blue eyes. He wears a grey shirt and dark jeans.

Personality: Energetic, Hard working, Cheerful, loyal and honest

Bio: He was an accountant before the ZA. Harry doesn't have any family or friends left alive.

• Name: Ursula

Cabin: 2

Appearance: Small, skinny. She has a long nose and narrow eyes, with thin lips, which makes her resemble a rat. She has blue eyes with brown curly hair, which are often put in pigtails

Personality: Rude, vicious and mean. A bit of a loner.

Bio: She was sent to the camp by her parents as they were tired of her continuously getting in trouble, so they wanted some space from her to relax. Ursula is skilled in throwing knives and often uses this to frighten the younger campers.

• As I understood by your age, your character is a dean, right? He doesn't have a cabin then.

Domingez posted: »

Name: Harry Age: 35 Gender: Male Nationality: American Dean. Appearance: Tall, thin, long brown hair, blue eyes. He wears a g

• Name: Charlie

Cabin: 8

Appearance: Average height. Long brown hair and bright green eyes. She is naturally pretty.

Personality: Generally a nice person but can get feisty if people get on the wrong side of her.

Bio: Charlie went to the camp to meet new people. She is quite a likeable person. Her father trained her how to shoot starting from when she was 13 so is a extremely skilled shot with a pistol.

• Name: Kaden Foxe

Nationality:Australian

Cabin:15

Appearance: 6'1, Lanky. He has short, messy black hair and a black bandanna his twin brother gave him. It always seems to be around his neck. Most of the time he's seen with a scowl or just an unimpressed/bored expression on his face.

Personality: Stoic and cool headed, he shows irritation when people pry too much in his business or anything too 'personal'. Overall he is very reticent and keeps to himself. Despite muttering a couple of snide and unflattering comments once in awhile. His humor is usually deadpanned and often goes unnoticed.

Bio: His mother was worried about him drinking too much and sent him to camp to keep him clean and to 'build character' so he wouldn't scheme and get into even more trouble with his brother.

• That's right, my bad.

As I understood by your age, your character is a dean, right? He doesn't have a cabin then.

• Chapter 1: Drowned in Sorrow

(Might as well get this started up. We can just have a few background characters. Sorry if the writing is choppy or if the first part is boring, I don't think of myself as the most spectacular writer their is. Oh well.)

Camp. Camp. It wasn't your favorite experience of the year, but it was decent. You didn't really have a lot of fun, but you had made a couple of friends there. But, there wasn't really much to do with them. There was the basketball court, but the hoops were so terrible it was almost impossible to make a basket, the lake towards the back where no one was allowed to swim in due to alligators infesting the area, the woods in the back that were too swampy to walk across, and of course the ritual sport of GaGa. Stupid name, stupid sport. Unfortunately, the camp seemed so fucking obsessed with it. It was a basic ripoff of dodgeball, where everyone stood in a fenced in pit, and hit a ball at each other. If the ball hit your legs, you were out. It might have been fun, if those damn Hercules kids didn't hit the ball so hard.

The only thing you really had to look forward to at the camp were the pool and sleeping in the cabin at night. Your car drove up to the chain-link fences, with their barbed wire on top and the yellow flags blowing over them. Your mother pulled up by the dining hall, waves you goodbye with a kiss on the cheek and a swirl of dust as she drove away. Welcome to camp. The counselor checks your hair for lice, then draws a little smiley face on your hand and sends you off. Cabin 12. You unload your luggage, meet your counselor and a few of your bunk mates. They seem nice, but you don't really know any of them, but a few you think you saw hanging around last year. You then participate in your daily activities, get to know your cabinmates a little better, hell, even become friends with a couple of them. Then, that fateful day arrives where some people are sad and others are happy.

The day to go back home.

Campers are supposed to be picked up by 12:00, but you know most parents won't pick theirs up until 11. No earlier. They did enjoy their free time, after all. You sit in the picnic table that comes with every Cabin, sitting beside a couple of friends. You talk for a little bit, and then you all head out for breakfast.

Unfortunately, your morning cereal is interrupted by a scream. You and the rest of the campers pile out, to see a man hunched over another, tearing them apart. It was one of the workers, the one being torn open, but the one having breakfast doesn't seen to be familiar. He looked rotted, with these weird soulless eyes. He looked up once all the campers and counselors and deans and other were surrounding him. It had a chunk of extremities hanging from it's mouth, and it seemed eager to tear into one of the small campers insides. You hear a few cries of terror, the one swear, the "Oh my god." But that one person, that one dean who walked out with a pistol in his hand and shot the man right in the face. He had little hesitation, just straight up shot him. In a second terrified and screaming campers were scattering, running for their cabins, the bathrooms, even back to the dining hall. The ones in the dining hall were soon cleared out, as the worker's body was dragged inside. Everyone waited outside, wondering what was happening. You had just so happened to be situated by a particular girl. Ursula was her name? Yes, the one who threw knives. She looked like a freak. Yet here she was, just talking about this one thing to you. "You wanna break in?" Who in their right mind would WANT to see a dead body? Especially one with it's guts ripped out? But no, this girl seemed content with running in there and seeing this dead body, and she seemed to be egging you on as well. She was a bit intimidating, and a few other kids walked up looking like they might go too, so peer pressure got the best of you and your little group went on. You snuck by the counselors and climbed up into a window, as the 5 of you walked towards the unsuspecting dean. He had the TV turned on the news, and the dead worker was in a chair beside of him.

The five of you look at each other. Charlie, Eddard, Kaden, Ursula, and you. What a group. Ursula bursts a crooked smile, yet Charlie looks disgusted. Eddard and Kaden look a bit uneasy too, and you almost feel something swelling up in your stomach. Then Ursula stomped on the fucking ground, and the dean looked up towards you. "What the hell are you doin' in here?!" He yells, as he looks at you, filled with rage. Your group gasps, and look back to the window, when Ursula bolts it and dives over a table past the dean. You look for somewhere to run, and then you follow Ursula's route and slide over the table. Charlie, Eddard and Kaden scatter, as the angry dean runs at them. You're so caught up in the running about, that you fail to realize the dead man getting up. He lunges for you, and sinks his teeth into your shoulder. You scream out in terror, as the rest of the people in the cafeteria look at you wide-eyed, and the dean runs up. He pull's out that pistol if his again, and shoots the worker right in between the eyes. You back up against the wall, as the man's dead body slumps over to the ground. You look up and see the dean's solemn face, as he looks at you. "Kid, listen. I'm sorry. But the news said something about if you were bitten, that you'd turn into one of those ravaging things."

You stare at him in disbelief, your mind being clouded with thoughts. "What the fuck does that mean?!" You ask him, as the rest of the group is now slowly approaching you, just as confused as you. Suddenly, the back door burst's open, and the other dean, Harry, comes running in. "I heard all the yelling, what's happening?" He asks, and then looks at you and sees the large bite on your shoulder. "Holy shit."

"We're gonna have to shoot him." The first dean says. "Hold on, what?!" Eddard spit's out, and the rest of the campers are in disbelief too. They start yelling, and then the deans start, but the only one who should be yelling isn't. You. You just stand there, realizing what was happening. You had to accept the fact that you were dead. And if you weren't, you were one of those things munching on the worker, munching on you. You look up, and say something that breaks the arguing. "I would like to pick who kills me." Everyone quickly looks at you in disbelief, their eyes widened, especially Harry. "What?!" Kaden speaks up, but Harry quickly shoots him down. "Alright. That sounds....fine. Just don't pick him." He points to the other dean. "He's shot enough people today."

"Ok." You solemnly say, and the four campers try to protest, but they can't do anything to stop you. So, pick your poison.

[Ask Eddard to shoot you.]

[Ask Charlie to shoot you.]

[Ask Kaden to shoot you.]

[Ask Ursula to shoot you.]

[Ask Harry to shoot you.]

• [Ask Ursula to shoot you.] She'd be pretty chill with it

Chapter 1: Drowned in Sorrow (Might as well get this started up. We can just have a few background characters. Sorry if the writing is ch

• Protagonist dies in the first chapter? I already like that fanfiction.

Eddard doesn't like killng, but if it's necessary, he can be tough, so [ask Eddard to shoot you].

Chapter 1: Drowned in Sorrow (Might as well get this started up. We can just have a few background characters. Sorry if the writing is ch

• edited June 2014

[Ask Ursula to shoot you.] Dunno, she seems tough for the situation.

• He pointed at you. What?! He wanted you to shoot him?! You almost shook your head, but then you look at him and he seems sincere. If what the Dean had said was true, then, well....

You walk up to the table and pick up the gun, looking at the boy in front of you. You pick the gun up in your hands, and point it at him. You had done some messed up stuff before, like scaring those kids with your knives, but this?! Killing someone?! Even if it was mercy... It still felt wrong. The gun resting in your hands shakes, as your finger slowly presses down on the trigger. You fire, and a blast of orange flies out, and the boys head now has a big hole in it.

You and the rest of your "friends" walk outside of the dining hall. Everyone is ordered by the deans to head back to their cabins, but nobody does. They all ask you guys what happened, and where was that "other kid" but none of you speak up except for Charlie. She's busy mouthing off to a group of her friends, and they seem quite terrified. You shake your head, and turn to the other two guys who had been in there with you. Kaden and Eddard were their names, you think? "So, you shot him." Kaden said, and Eddard looks off. You nod, and just shake your head. "Yeah. I did. I've done some messed up things before, but I've never shot someone before. Just, fuck." You cross your arms and then look back to the dining hall, wondering what they were doing out there. Kaden frowns, and decides to ask another question. "What'd it feel like?"

"I can't really explain it."

"Funny how you used to be this tough girl, then you had to shoot somebody and then you're all quiet."

"Fuck you." You say to the arrogant man. Fuck him. He didn't understand what it was like to shoot someone. Sure, you had been putting on the tough act. Hell, who were you kidding? It wasn't really an act, it was real. You had come from that lifestyle with your parents barely paying attention to you unless you were in trouble, and then they sent you to this concentration camp hellhole. They probably weren't even coming to pick you up.

But enough about you. You're now paying attention to the girl screaming "Oh my god" just up ahead. You and the rest of the campers run up to see where she's pointing, and you all notice the deans dumping the two bodies in the lake. "Oh my god."

"What is that?!"

"Is that a person?"

"What the fuck?"

"Shit."

The usual responses to seeing two bodies being dumped in a lake. You recoil in disgust, and shake your head. "That's really fucked up." You say, and back up. You are soon awoken from your thoughts when another scream resounds from the camp. You all turn around to see some camper pointing at the fence, and you all see some more of those monsters walking straight through the open fence. More grab at the chain-link fence, unaware of the open door right next to them.

Who the hell left the gates open?! you ask yourself, and that's when some counselors start running towards the things, with what look like crude weapons. You suddenly feel an elbow nudge your arm, and you look towards where the touch came from. Eddard, looking towards the counselors. "I found two hammers. We could go try and help them." He holds a hammer out in front of you, another in his other hand. You're not going to even ask where he got the hammers, but it doesn't really matter anyways. So, back to what he asked you.

[Yeah, I'll help you.]

[No way, we could get ourselves killed!]

• Name: Jessica

Nationality: Irish-Scandinavian

Cabin:15

Appearance: Not much tall, Red, long hair. Green eyes. Lighty skin. Skinny.

Personality: Can get different from the story. From a sweetheart if things are good, too coldest girl on this planet if everything goes bad. As the story change she could just stay alone for a while (but not separated from a group) or stay with everyone.

Bio: Her dad was Scandinavian, her mom Irish. They got separated from her mom to stay with her dad. After, she just got away in the USA, well, before everything started.

• If she's female, she wouldn't be in Cabin 15.

Shumisha posted: »

Name: Jessica Age: 17 Gender: Female Nationality: Irish-Scandinavian Cabin:15 Appearance: Not much tall, Red, long hair. Gree

• Sorry, i mean 5. Mispelled

If she's female, she wouldn't be in Cabin 15.

• No worries!

Shumisha posted: »

Sorry, i mean 5. Mispelled

• edited June 2014

Name: Zaphaeus

Personality: Likes everything to do with science and Engineering, Has some experience with guns

Backstory: In the first few days of the apocalypse he hid in underground bunkers he made himself with a community with his sister Amanda. The chamber eventually got flooded with Walkers and Amanda sacrificed herself to save Zaphaeus and he can't help but blame himself for her death.

• Sorry, I can't fit him in my story. First of all, this is the second day of the apocalypse, and second if all, the only characters allowed are ones that were originally in the camp.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Name: Zaphaeus Gender: Male Personality: Likes everything to do with science and Engineering, Has some experience with guns Backsto

• Sending you this so you can get renotified that the next part is up! I edited the original post and I think that denotifies people

Domingez posted: »

Name: Harry Age: 35 Gender: Male Nationality: American Dean. Appearance: Tall, thin, long brown hair, blue eyes. He wears a g

Sign in to comment in this discussion.