long shot, but... Models?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2009
    "CLERKS is played by a live studio audience." :D

That'd be awesome! The cartoon-show wasn't explicit and still EXTREMELY funny.

Go, Telltale, get the Clerks-license from Kevin... go... GO!!
  • edited April 2009
    I'd love to see a Clerks game, but nothing too censored. I'm not so sure I'd want to see Jay and Bob as fireworks salesmen again, or something akin to watching Mallrats on regular tv -_-;
  • edited June 2009
    I finally got my new 3D-prints:

sm1x.jpg

sm2s.jpg

sm3ezp.jpg

sm4.jpg
  • edited June 2009
    I finally got my new 3D-prints:

sm1x.jpg

Those are ABSOLUTELY amazing. I would totally buy something like that. :eek:

Is it ceramic or plaster or what are they made of?
  • edited June 2009
    Those are ABSOLUTELY amazing. I would totally buy something like that. :eek:

Is it ceramic or plaster or what are they made of?
    They're made of plastic... some poly-something-something. Basically it's a powder that gets fused and hardened - layer by layer, from bottom to top - with a laser. You can see the layers of Sam's tie (as he was obviously printed lying on his back).
  • edited June 2009
    I WANT THEM! *drools* Seriously.
  • edited June 2009
    Wow, they turned out great. How much did it cost to get them done?
  • edited June 2009
    Wow, they turned out great. How much did it cost to get them done?

$16 for Max and $57 for Sam... he's fat!
  • edited June 2009
    I totally want to do this now. only $16? Bargian! Telltale! take note!

I would pester you for the Maya files but well.. you know... I don't like to pester. Heh. Also, copyright issues and all that. Still, freaking AWESOME. You must paint these!
  • edited June 2009
    I would pester you for the Maya files
    Whew, good thing they're 3dsmax-files. :p
  • edited June 2009
    Nice cleanup on the models too, would have been pretty time-consuming to close all the holes.
  • edited June 2009
    Nice cleanup on the models too, would have been pretty time-consuming to close all the holes.
    Yeah, it was a lot of work... and there weren't so many holes, but a lot of separate pieces that actually had no thickness, like the lower portion of Sam's jacket... I basically remodeled the thing. Actually I remodeled both Sam and Max for the most part, so that they were at a higher resolution (otherwise they wouldn't have been round when printed, showing all the triangles).
  • edited June 2009
    At the risk of this coming off the wrong way, would you mind showing a shot up Sam's coat? I'd like to see what you did there.
  • edited June 2009
    At the risk of this coming off the wrong way, would you mind showing a shot up Sam's coat? I'd like to see what you did there.

Yeah, I'm not home till tomorrow, but I can take some shots... don't worry, it's all closed up there ;-)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.