Forum Contest #10 (Winner- _ Juice_Box _!)

Comments

• Yep, DLB and Stache are gone. That just leaves us with me and you... and others if you want lol

TWDFan86 posted: »

-cries- Awww no!!

• I can already forsee my early elimination xD

JohnBuro posted: »

Yep, DLB and Stache are gone. That just leaves us with me and you... and others if you want lol

• Puncake32 has been eliminated! Round 14 begins!

• GuiltyKingOumaShu.

• Lingvort

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Random Round Pick.... is.... HiggsBoson2142

• guiltyking

• Nah, you seem really nice and I can tell you are loved by the rest of the forums as well. I think you can make the Final 4 easily!

I can already forsee my early elimination xD

• edited June 2014

JohnBuro

• I vote for Lingvort.

• I'm just scared, tbh :x

Nah, you seem really nice and I can tell you are loved by the rest of the forums as well. I think you can make the Final 4 easily!

• AhmedAli1

• No need to be. If anything, I got your back!

I'm just scared, tbh :x

• CathalOHara

• Gahh, where is everyone?

• Thanks man! Likewise xP

No need to be. If anything, I got your back!

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Round 14 so far:

• Lingvort-4 votes
    • GuiltyKingOumaShu-2 votes
    • JohnBuro-1 vote
    • HiggsBoson2142-1 vote
    • CathalOHara-1 vote
    edited June 2014

Lingvort - 4

Guiltyking - 2

HiggsBoson2142 - 1

CathalOHara - 1

JohnBuro - 1

AhmedAli1 - 1

• Blind, you murdered this thread.

• Thanks, and no problem.

Ugh, remember when this thread was really active and there were people talking every minute? Ever since the mods moved it it's taking a while for each round to pass by.

Thanks man! Likewise xP

• I know! This place was so fun and active and then he moved it and now it takes forever just for a round to pass. Ugh, why you do this mods?!

SaltLick305 posted: »

Blind, you murdered this thread.

• Yeah, it's a common thing here. We wait longer, I guess :/

Thanks, and no problem. Ugh, remember when this thread was really active and there were people talking every minute? Ever since the mods moved it it's taking a while for each round to pass by.

• My lips are sealed.

I guess it's not TWD related so they send it to the Devil's residence. Also known as Forum Games.

I know! This place was so fun and active and then he moved it and now it takes forever just for a round to pass. Ugh, why you do this mods?!

• I know, I noticed that lol. But he could have at least kept it in the TWD section a bit longer so more people can get into it. He literally moved it 10 minutes after it was posted.

My lips are sealed. I guess it's not TWD related so they send it to the Devil's residence. Also known as Forum Games.

Uh... saltlick, you haven't voted this round.

Blind, you murdered this thread.

• That's what I'm for. I agree this doesn't belong there, but there should be a rule that if it's a fun game for the better of the community it should be left there for at least 25 minutes. Then again, we don't make the rules.

I know, I noticed that lol. But he could have at least kept it in the TWD section a bit longer so more people can get into it. He literally moved it 10 minutes after it was posted.

• I did. I voted for GuiltyKing.

dojo32161 posted: »

Uh... saltlick, you haven't voted this round.

Oh, OK, must've missed it.

I did. I voted for GuiltyKing.

• JohnBuroJohnBuro Banned
    edited June 2014

I agree! If he left it there longer, a lot more people would have seen it and hell, we might have even reached the final 4 already.

I mean, that "Hey I'm New Here" thread has been there for over 2 hours, and it's still there, and it's not related to TWD at all.

That's what I'm for. I agree this doesn't belong there, but there should be a rule that if it's a fun game for the better of the community it should be left there for at least 25 minutes. Then again, we don't make the rules.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah, probably because I was the first one to vote this round.

Shouldn't we like lower the votes to 4 or something? No one else will find this thread.

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh, OK, must've missed it.

• Yeah, I saw that thread. I guess from now on we should try to figure out at what time the mods aren't on. That's what most trolls do anyway.

I agree! If he left it there longer, a lot more people would have seen it and hell, we might have even reached the final 4 already. I mea

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Yeah, I might do that after this round. But then again, people may have simply went to sleep or something. We'll see how it's like tomorrow morning.

Yeah, probably because I was the first one to vote this round. Shouldn't we like lower the votes to 4 or something? No one else will find this thread.

• Sounds good. We still have to finish this one, though.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Yeah, I might do that after this round. But then again, people may have simply went to sleep or something. We'll see how it's like tomorrow morning.

• Yeah, but wouldn't that be a bit tough? I mean, since I'm finally starting to get active here, I just have to get used to it.

And yeah, I mean, I'd rather have this thread there instead of that thread.

Yeah, I saw that thread. I guess from now on we should try to figure out at what time the mods aren't on. That's what most trolls do anyway.

It's torturous because we could finish it if we had one more vote. Actually, people can change their vote if they want.

Sounds good. We still have to finish this one, though.

• Alright. I'm gonna try to get someone to vote. Give me a second.

• I tried advertising it on the Forum of the Dead Lounge but no one really payed attention to it. :/

Sounds good. We still have to finish this one, though.

• Alt text

Puncake32 Sorry man >.<

Sign in to comment in this discussion.