Forum Contest #11 Submission Thread

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited July 2014 in Forum Games

Posting in the Walking Dead section so more people can notice it.

Please read this first before submitting!

Hey everyone! Shale here again, and recently coming off of Forum Contest #10, I've been really happy that everyone had such a good time with it, including me. I had tons of fun along with you guys, and I asked if you guys wanted to do it again. I received positive responses and I am glad to be doing this again, this fast as well. I'll just call this Forum Contest #11, and then I'll combine the entries of this one and the previous one and we'll have one more big contest, called The Forum User Elimination Game.

To clarify for those who don't know, this is basically like the TWD and TWAU elimination game, but with forum members.

I should also say that this is not a popularity contest at all. I feel like most of the people who didn't submit in Forum Contest #10 just either missed it, or felt that they would be upset if they were eliminated or they were against popularity contests. But I tell you, this is not one of them! You can even ask previous participators, it's really just a friendly competition. So I will need as much entries as possible to make this one, big. intense contest! With that being said, I will not accept submissions from people who were in Forum Contest #10, sorry!

And mods, please keep this in TWD section, I know it's not TWD related, but I want a lot of people to notice this, and no one goes to the Forum Games. Thank you!

To submit, all you have to do is say so by replying to this thread. I will keep this thread up for 2 days, and I will stop taking submissions on July 2nd, at approximately 7:30 P.M. US Eastern Time. (I am actually going out for dinner that day, so I don't know what time I will exactly be on to actually start up the actual contest. So if it's past 7:30 and I'm not back yet, feel free to still submit!)

Members currently submitted for this contest: Saltlick123, sardines, TheKingOfWalkers, Welcome_to_Woodbury, Honzian, Twistee, Deceptio, AWESOMEO, JimmyTheRustler, Its_That_Guy, maxbear29, AllThatRemains, Clubremix_Guetta, HelloWorld123, Markd4547, SuperChocoLatte, HERO_1000, papai46, PoopBrown, Nonatastic

If you are submitted, but don't wish to participate, let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Comments

• edited June 2014

I VOLUNTEER MYSELF AS TRIBUTE! ...... sounds cool, :)

• Can I be submitted? :)

• I would like to be submitted :D

• Why the heck not, I already missed the 10 previous ones, might as well just try it out.

• gulps Alright, count me in. <.<

• JohnBuro will win this time, no doubt about that. Giraffehat and friends, how about we call off that feud we had and simply start anew, just to see what other rivalries can come about.

• Can I join? :D

• (!) Saltlick123 thinks you are super awesome....

ShaleReeve posted: »

Sorry everyone, I edited this wrong. There will be this contest, (Forum Contest #11) and then after this contest I will combine all of the entries to Contests #10 and #11 and we will have one, big, competitive contest!

• Sorry everyone, I edited this wrong. There will be this contest, (Forum Contest #11) and then after this contest I will combine all of the entries to Contests #10 and #11 and we will have one, big, competitive contest!

• Count me in.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Round two? I'm back in the game! So I'm in!

• Count me in!

• Alt text

I couldn't join any contests in the last few days since I was banned so... yeah...

• Please re-read the thread, sorry! :(

dojo32161 posted: »

Round two? I'm back in the game! So I'm in!

Alright. This still seems fun, so I'll at least be able to do my Random Round Pick.

Please re-read the thread, sorry!

• Don't worry, the final big one will be the best!

Alright. This still seems fun, so I'll at least be able to do my Random Round Pick.

• New contest? New war it is, then!

Too bad I can't join, but, whatever, I'll most certainly vote the shit out of it!

• Sure, why not. I'm in :)

• edited June 2014

Canceled because of reasons.

You were in the last one Rafoli, you can't enter this one.

Rafoli posted: »

Canceled because of reasons.

• Oh shit, didn't read that. Cancelling my volunteering comment.

You were in the last one Rafoli, you can't enter this one.

• Bump, if I don't get enough submissions I'm afraid I am going to have to cancel :(

• Also, I've noticed that there are some members that haven't been on in a while, so if there is any way you can contact them and they would like to participate, please let me know!

• edited June 2014

Too bad I can't enter this one :(

• Yep, we are besties.

• This would be fun. I volunteer.

• Heck yeah! Sounds fun!

• Goddammit Awesomeo I was going to use this gif!

AWESOMEO posted: »

I couldn't join any contests in the last few days since I was banned so... yeah...

• I'll enter, but if it's not a popularity contest then what is it?

• Oh what's the worst that could happen? I'll join it :)

It's just a friendly competition. If you are against it I am not forcing you to enter at all. But you can speak other people such as TWDFan or Dont_Look_Back about it (I see you hang out with them a lot).

• It's just a friendly competition. If you are against it I am not forcing you to enter at all. But you can speak other people such as TWDFan or Dont_Look_Back about it (I see you hang out with them a lot).

I'll enter, but if it's not a popularity contest then what is it?

• I'm in, I guess.

• edited June 2014

I'll just quietly sit out... or well remove the quite part, i'll be voting like hellfire.

• "Atta girl. She ain't afraid to look it in the eye."

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I'll just quietly sit out... or well remove the quite part, i'll be voting like hellfire.

• I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

(Add me in!!!! :D)

• Well, you're going to be included in the big final one.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

• edited July 2014

Oh man :(

• hehehehe...

Goddammit Awesomeo I was going to use this gif!

• Count me in this time!

• Don't worry, you're still in the big final one!

Dark_Star posted: »

Oh man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.