Forum Contest #11 Submission Thread

2»

Comments

• Yes I'm in whatever this is :D

• Well, no one knows who I am but I'll give it a shot. See how far I go.

• I'll enter so that no one else has to be the first to be eliminated :p

• Yes!!! Count me in!!

• Oh god I can already tell you're going to win

Markd4547 posted: »

Yes I'm in whatever this is

• lol why?

PoopBrown posted: »

Oh god I can already tell you're going to win

• Because you and Goustttt are the most liked on these forums. People know me its just they don't remember me :P

lol why?

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Thanks me? I doubt it XDDDDDDDD and I remember you with such a distinct user name it's awesome

Because you and Goustttt are the most liked on these forums. People know me its just they don't remember me :P

• edited July 2014

Lol thanks but you are most likely to win IMO. I always remember you because you're Joker and Rafoli is Batman and I find it ironic that you two are friends outside of the movies and games etc... ;)
    Alt text

Thanks me? I doubt it XDDDDDDDD and I remember you with such a distinct user name it's awesome

• edited July 2014

Also I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet because of an inappropriate username lol. But at least its not as inappropriate as BiteMyShinyMetalAss lol

• Uhh am I in? because my name isn't up there

• Yes, I added you.

Uhh am I in? because my name isn't up there

• 20 minutes left to enter!

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited July 2014

No more submissions will be taken! I will start up the contest when I get home! (About 30 minutes to an hour and a half)

EDIT: Actually, if you want to submit before I get home, go ahead. :P

• Hey i said i wanted to join yesterday and you didn't add me mister.

ShaleReeve posted: »

No more submissions will be taken! I will start up the contest when I get home! (About 30 minutes to an hour and a half) EDIT: Actually, if you want to submit before I get home, go ahead. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.