Forum Contest #11

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Random Round Pick..... maxbear29.

• Vote for him, we need to take down the opressor!

Saltlick123 posted: »

New ROUND!

• Yes i am, wanna join?

dojo32161 posted: »

I see you're starting a revolution.

• PoopBrown has 4 votes

Nonatastic posted: »

Is this the.. revolution?

• I need a Hero to save me now! I need a hero (save me now!). I need a hero to save my life! A hero's got to save me just in ti-i-ime! Who knows that song lol

• edited July 2014

I vote for sardines

I have. But you've already been voted out, so you need God to intervene to save you.

PoopBrown posted: »

I need a Hero to save me now! I need a hero (save me now!). I need a hero to save my life! A hero's got to save me just in ti-i-ime! Who knows that song lol

• Why do you hate Me so D':

papai46 posted: »

Vote for him, we need to take down the opressor!

• I'm sorry but next out I pick Saltlick :( I'm sorry but you betrayed me

I think that's from Kid Icarus.

I need a divine intervention! Palutena where are you?! (Get that reference?)

• I need a divine intervention! Palutena where are you?! (Get that reference?)

I have. But you've already been voted out, so you need God to intervene to save you.

I think that's from Kid Icarus.

I need a divine intervention! Palutena where are you?! (Get that reference?)

• Betrayed? Everyone else was voting for you ,and I wanted to move on so you would've done the SAME....

I'm sorry but next out I pick Saltlick I'm sorry but you betrayed me

• No I wouldn't have! I LOVED YOU AND YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK D:

Betrayed? Everyone else was voting for you ,and I wanted to move on so you would've done the SAME....

A lot of people haven't been here, and that's because this was moved to forum games.

Fine I change my vote to Twistee. I have never seen him in this thread so he obviously doesn't care :P

• Fine I change my vote to Twistee. I have never seen him in this thread so he obviously doesn't care :P

• BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT! Last night you even talked to me about the time you WOULD betray me, lol sorry :(

No I wouldn't have! I LOVED YOU AND YOU STABBED ME IN THE BACK

• Yeah but you still get it in your feed and it automatically brings you here

A lot of people haven't been here, and that's because this was moved to forum games.

• edited July 2014

I had a good run I can't complain. Got 8th which is pretty good. I did what I set out to do and eliminated all the most populars. I'd say this was pretty successful for me ;D

Edit: At the very least I at least lasted longer than papai46 ;)

• edited July 2014

Updated :3 votes for maxbear, one vote for sardines, one vote for Twistee..

hmmmmm....

• You should get a cookie of appreciation, a gift from all of us :)

I had a good run I can't complain. Got 8th which is pretty good. I did what I set out to do and eliminated all the most populars. I'd say this was pretty successful for me ;D Edit: At the very least I at least lasted longer than papai46

• Maxbear29

• Hey Saltlick you wanna join forces with the Poop Brown Armed Forces and create a complete MONSTER of an army? We could really use your saltlicks!

You should get a cookie of appreciation, a gift from all of us

• I vote for maxbear

Updated votes for maxbear, one vote for sardines, one vote for Twistee.. hmmmmm....

• You and your army should support Nonatastic for the win!

Hey Saltlick you wanna join forces with the Poop Brown Armed Forces and create a complete MONSTER of an army? We could really use your saltlicks!

edited July 2014

Max has been eliminated. Random Round Pick..... superchocolatte.

• edited July 2014

maxbear29

• Okay, new round then.. (I guess I'll change my vote to Maxbear as well)

New round! Contestants are..

Saltlick123

sardines

Twistee

JimmyTheRustler

SuperChocoLatte

HERO_1000

Nonatastic

• Does the Poop Brown Armed Forces have a religion, because the saltlicks do....

Hey Saltlick you wanna join forces with the Poop Brown Armed Forces and create a complete MONSTER of an army? We could really use your saltlicks!

• papai was eliminated a few rounds ago, sorry! and Max technically only had 3 at the time of your comment.

Max has been eliminated. Random Round Pick..... superchocolatte.

• I vote for SuperChocoLatte

• Let's vote guys! :)

Okay, new round then.. (I guess I'll change my vote to Maxbear as well) New round! Contestants are.. Saltlick123 sardines Twistee JimmyTheRustler SuperChocoLatte HERO_1000 Nonatastic

• 2 votes for SuperChocoLatte (I think? Jimmy your vote that you edited was one of the ones used to kick out Maxbear, so do we need to go back a round or did you edit for this round?)

• SuperChocoLatte

• I thought maxbear got eliminated just before I voted for him, I'll edit the old vote back to maxbear and post a new for SuperChocoLatte.

2 votes for SuperChocoLatte (I think? Jimmy your vote that you edited was one of the ones used to kick out Maxbear, so do we need to go back a round or did you edit for this round?)

• Thanks!

I thought maxbear got eliminated just before I voted for him, I'll edit the old vote back to maxbear and post a new for SuperChocoLatte.

• 3 votes for SuperChocoLatte!

• SuperChocoLatte is my vote this round.

• HERO_1000.

• 3 for ChocoLatte, 1 for HERO_1000

Sign in to comment in this discussion.