Forum Contest #11

1111213141517»

Comments

• How could I hate you when you have a username of such eloquence?

PoopBrown posted: »

I just noticed that the second I stopped posting for a while all the old people who got voted off earlier came back! Everyone hates me now

• sorry man.

Nonatastic posted: »

Second place isn't bad... Although it sucks to get so close! Congrats HERO_1000!

• Alt text

SuperChocoLatte

COMEONTHELOUNGE:'D

• edited July 2014

I hate to break it to you but there already is a winner, Hero_1000 won around 105 mintues ago.

It sure is admirable that you want to support your friend but you got here a bit too late, you can try it again in the next "mixed" contest though, which as far as I know will combine all the people from the 10th and 11th contest into a big one, until then.

Markd4547 posted: »

SuperChocoLatte COMEONTHELOUNGE:'D

• Oh right cool not in Op so I didn't know :D

Honzian posted: »

I hate to break it to you but there already is a winner, Hero_1000 won around 105 mintues ago. It sure is admirable that you want to supp

• Yeah apparently the Op is/was having power outages so there is no way they can update it, you couldn't have known so it is okay.

Oh right cool not in Op so I didn't know

• 8th place isn't bad either lol

Saltlick123 posted: »

Third place isn't bad either, Good Job everyone!

• Thanks ;D

How could I hate you when you have a username of such eloquence?

• Well at least some unexpected people won. That was my goal all along. This contest had the biggest upsets in forum contest history lol

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol, no one hates you, I just think it was a bad strategy, since you still rated us by "popularity" when you chose whom to vote off first

• I guess it seemed a little biased, but I'm surprised I came in 3rd place...

Well at least some unexpected people won. That was my goal all along. This contest had the biggest upsets in forum contest history lol

• I never would've noticed if HERO_1000 hadn't said anything. So in the end HERO saved himself throughout the whole contest

Popular?

• He was almost eliminated but the 5th vote went to Sardines first, but what did you mean by popular of the three?

I never would've noticed if HERO_1000 hadn't said anything. So in the end HERO saved himself throughout the whole contest

• Well your welcome lol part of your win was when you had 4 votes and I didn't vote for you. Also I took out all the popular people so it wasn't a popularity contest anymore ;D

HERO_1000 posted: »

Holy Sheep on a treadmill, How did I make it to the finals? :O I admit, i was just kidding when I said i came to be the first to be elimi

• You did good man! I avoided me getting voted out twice! So I already knew I was going to get kicked out soon :P

I guess it seemed a little biased, but I'm surprised I came in 3rd place...

• Out of you, Nonatastic, and HERO, you were the more popular and i honestly thought you were going to win so...

He was almost eliminated but the 5th vote went to Sardines first, but what did you mean by popular of the three?

• ;)

Updated Saltlick123 - 2 votes Hero_1000 Nonatastic And I still like you PoopBrown, even though your name is... unique..

• You rustled their jimmies too hard ;)

4th place, I'm surprised

• edited July 2014

Thanks. -_- You're picking on a 13 year old girl.

(I'm kidding. I know the name sucks ass.)

HelloWorld123 for shameless C++ username!

• Really? Like you targeting the"threats" it seemed like a popularity contest in a way, except the opposite.... (!) Saltlick123 will remember that...

Out of you, Nonatastic, and HERO, you were the more popular and i honestly thought you were going to win so...

• And I was the first to get Eliminated, hurray, I guess.

8th place isn't bad either lol

• Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, congrats to HERO_1000 for winning! I would like to thank everyone to participated!

When do you guys want me to start up the Forum User Elimination Game? If you want out of it, just tell me so and I will remove you from it. We currently have 52 users, and if you still want to enter if you haven't, you have until I get the thread up!

• Well if the least popular won then it wouldn't have been HERO, it would've been... TheKingOfWalkers I guess? PoopBrown won't remember that

Really? Like you targeting the"threats" it seemed like a popularity contest in a way, except the opposite.... (!) Saltlick123 will remember that...

• Well the way I look at it SOMEONE had to be eliminated first and at least you're a good sport about it because someone else could've been a complete asshole about it :)

Honzian posted: »

And I was the first to get Eliminated, hurray, I guess.

• Saltlick123 won't remember this, passes out

Well if the least popular won then it wouldn't have been HERO, it would've been... TheKingOfWalkers I guess? PoopBrown won't remember that

• That was hilarious with Gren though lol

Saltlick123 won't remember this, passes out

• I won? Wow, I actually won, I can't believe it :D

Thanks ShaleReeve, I didn't join beforehand because I didn't want to partake in anything popularity contest-ish, but after reading what you said about it not being that, I thought I'd give it a try and, this was actually fun, thanks a lot for doing it :)

And thanks to everyone who participated and the voters of course. I'd like to say that Nonatastic was the man of the match though, that quick screenshot upload was well done of him.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey guys, the storm is gone, and I have my power back. Anyway, congrats to HERO_1000 for winning! I would like to thank everyone to particip

• No problem!

HERO_1000 posted: »

I won? Wow, I actually won, I can't believe it Thanks ShaleReeve, I didn't join beforehand because I didn't want to partake in anything

• I actually thought it was a cute name, but given I have pretty much 0 reasons to vote for anyone, I just picked a name that stuck out to me :)

Thanks. -_- You're picking on a 13 year old girl. (I'm kidding. I know the name sucks ass.)

• Well, my name is kinda cute cue a Mary Ann Summers face but it was the first thing that I thought of. :)

I actually thought it was a cute name, but given I have pretty much 0 reasons to vote for anyone, I just picked a name that stuck out to me

• Is that a vote for me or rooting for me?

I'm guessing that it's a vote for me, but if not.... Yay!

SuperChocoLatte COMEONTHELOUNGE:'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.