The wolf among us episode 5 ending?!? Faith / Nerissa

I've read so many theories and conclusions as to what the hell that final scene was

Please comment what you think happened!!!

Has Nerissa actually been a glamoured Faith his whole time??
Or was Nerissa glamoured as Faith in episode 1 and Faith was actually dead before it???

Comments

• edited July 2014

I made an account just for you lol

For those who do not understand the ending hear me out. Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsman which is why she was glamoured like her in episode 1. When she returned to the club pudding and pie Faith (glamoured as Nerissa) had told Georgie everything. Georgie made an example out of them than killed Nerissa (he thought was Faith). Faith than continued to stay glamoured as Nerissa to hide her identity but she wanted revenge for Nerissa. Thus placing her head on bigby's stairs and triggering the entire game. Does it sound confusing well here are some proof that my theory is correct.

1: the girls commonly use glamour to cover each others shifts.

2: faith is a master of disguise as seen in her legend.

3: "for THOSE who are saying it cant be faith because her head would turn back" FALSE, Lily only turned back because bigby broke the spell tube.

4.The mirror in episode 1 couldn't find Faith saying "my lips are sealed" If she was dead why would it matter the ribbon was gone. This is because she is glamoured as Nerissa who is wearing a ribbon.

***also the ending events in this episode is enough too

1.when Bufkin said "would hide her beauty so she could escape his kingdom." Meaning its the little mermaid glamoured as Faith, she had to glamour herself to escape from her father.

2.When bigby says "Did Dr. Swineheart ever get back to you about Faith?"
    Snow says "He said he wanted to run more tests." The doctor was having trouble identifying the dead "Faith" meaning it was Nerissa glamoured as Faith.

3.Faith's color txt is gray, at the end of the vid it says "I'll see you around...wolf" meaning shes still alive, she'll see him around. why else would the game end it with Faith's quote.

SO it was Faith from the beginning and Faith is still alive at the end

*this is the last time im posting this and last place too hopefully people will understand

• faaaakin

U nearly convinced me 0.O

can't say u did tho xd

DKsaNn posted: »

I made an account just for you lol For those who do not understand the ending hear me out. Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsm

• I think Nerissa was glamoured as Faith since the beginning. Faith was already dead. I hope it is so. I wouldn't like the story if it is Faith that is glamoured as Nerissa. It doesn't just make sense to me, she has a husband after all. Why abandon him that way? Lastly I prefer the character of Nerissa over Faith.

I made an account just for you lol For those who do not understand the ending hear me out. Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsm

• what do u mean i nearly convinced you? what else proof do you need?!

Free_Dead posted: »

faaaakin U nearly convinced me 0.O can't say u did tho xd

• well you're not applying facts and evidence lol you're just saying "I hope"

• There's evidence that Faith covered for Lily at Woody's apartment, instead of Nerissa covering for Faith. This note says: "Faith, thanks for covering for me tonight! Let's talk before you go to the apartment - Lily."

http://i.imgur.com/nGoVhrP.jpg

I also have evidence that Faith was planning to leave her husband. In Faith/Lawrence's house there is this note: "Please don't look for me. Goodbye."

http://i.imgur.com/9mtwUQ0.jpg

• rly? i meant that ur post was full of reasoning. its convincing, but not necessarily real.

what do u mean i nearly convinced you? what else proof do you need?!

• is the faith we meet at the very beginning the real faith? because she says the same line at the very end. does this mean they glamoured to look like each other a bit after?

• So maybe I'm miss understanding you, but If "Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsman which is why she was glamoured like her in episode 1" and Nerissa is dead, how would Faith (Now Glamoured as Nerissa) know what Nerissa said to Bigby in Episode 1 when she was glamoured as Faith, seeing as she repeats the same lines the supposed Narissa did. I think you are on to something here but you arent exactly right.

• edited July 2014

For me this was all Faith's plan to get back at the crooked man. This is, for me, her plan.

1- She got the picture of crane and lily, giving herself a reason to be killed.

2- Why woulda prostitute go by herself and ask for the money? She could tell georgie that one of her clients wasnt paying up and he could get it done. But no, she did it, why? That way she could meet Bigby with her real face once. She needed bigby to know whose head was in the staircase. She caused the discussion of episode 1 hoping Bigby would come.

3- This step could have been in many ways. What might have happened is:
    a- She disguised as Nerissa and sold herself out for Georgie. Then talked to Georgie as if she was Nerissa, knowing "Faith" (Nerissa disguised as faith to cover for her turn) would the one to be killed. Think about it, Georgie probably did it quick, so the only thing Nerissa disguised as Faith would have time to say was "No please dont", nothing to give out who she really was.
    or
    b- Nerissa selling her out was unplanned, so in order to get back at her Faith orchestrated it all so georgie would kill Nerissa and not her.

For the sake of explanation, I will go with a

4- Faith grabbed Nerissa's head glamoured, and put it on the staircase, so Bigby would find out.

5- At this point she already gave her husband the "dont come looking for me" message. She knew her whole scheme would get ruined if he got in the way.

6- Again, disguised as Nerissa, she once more tried to guide Bigby into the pudding and pie, by coming to him. During their dialog we got those little hints that she was actually Faith, their characters just match up too well.

7- Again, she gave lily's head to bigby, hoping he would come the right way.

8- She waited out. Now she had bet everything on Bigby, for him to follow the leads she planted andcatch the crooked man.

9- After the curse was broken, She just made sure the crooked man would get his punishemnt. Faith stormed in and closed the trial, all while giving the ilusion that, from the start, it was all snow's and bigby's doing.

10- Before anyone discovered her, she left. Why is "Nerissa" with a bag in episode 5? Where is she going? Away, that's where. She may have brought the crooked man to justice, but she was also responsable for Nerissa's and lily's death. She sold them out and got them killed so she could bring bigby towards the crooked man.
    She had to do all of this because, thanks to the ribbon, she wasn't able to talk. She needed Bigby to get the crooked man for her, but it wouldnt happen if there was no blood involved, so she orchestrated it all.

Evidence? Point 4 of the first comment on this thread. The mirror should have been able to find faith's corpse, the curse was done with. But faith was still alive and kicking as Nerissa. What would happen if he asked the mirror to find Nerissa? Probably get a goot shot of her head disguised as Faith.

Faith was the mastermind all along.

• Point 4 of the first comment is not evidence! I agree with you that we are talking to Faith. Proof that point 4 of first comment is: "Mirror, show me Lily, and yeah I think this rhyming thing is silly" to which the response was "Once again these lips are sealed". The evidence is the photos you find.

• Okay so I had to make an account to clear somethings up for you.

Earlier along in the storyline there was a comment stating that Nerissa was covering for faith shift. It was for the client after the woodsmen if you look in the little book that Georgie had. When Nerrissa told Georgie about Faith and Lily you must notice that Georgie said he had to speak with the crooked man before his choice to take care of it was final, ie before the woodsman. Then came back later which can be assumed was after they had switched. Confused the two and killed Nerrisa (glamoured as faith). To get the crime noticed Faith(glamoured as nerrissa) placed the head on the doorstep, setting the whole game in motion.

DKsaNn continues this point to be proven in the facts with the magic mirror. Which I had noticed was strange that he said "My lips are sealed". If you notice that if you look at the old king in the magic mirror, you can clearly see that he was dead. But if faith was dead wouldn't it just show her decapitated head rather than say "my lips are sealed"? The point of even adding the old king was to hint at the fact it can show the dead, but it wont show faith who was assumed to be dead. Proving to the point that she was never dead to begin with.

• my only complaint is at the end it wasn't faith's voice saying "I'll see you around...wolf", it was Bloody Mary's

• edited July 2014

I think the OP is right on...

But what a weak ending! Weak, weak, weak. Here's why.

If faith was, indeed, alive all along, and simply glamoured as Nerissa to help avenge her death, she did just that. It's not a big deal. It doesn't mean someone who is a criminal, a threat or a danger to the protagonists are in continued danger. The crooked man is disarmed; Bloody Mary is gone. No threat lingers, even with the identity shift of Nerissa/Faith....

Now, a higher stakes ending would definitely have been a better cliffhanger... if while walking away she had said something that echoed the sinister sentiments of Bloody Mary (Perhaps it was one of her clones he killed not her, and she was glamoured as Nerissa to have the CM take the fall as she was actually the mastermind behind everything intended to bring down Bigby Wolf) we would have reacted with a directly "OH MY GOD! No!" but the ending was so passive and non-descript that it left nothing really situation-altering for the protagonists and representative that they were still in some form of danger. That didn't happen. All I was left with was feeling like it was a game with no ending.

What happened to Ichabod Crane? That left a pretty silly unanswered device. He just did as Bloody Mary demanded and flew off to Paris? He didn't pose a threat, the motive was revealed. The real antagonist was vanquished, why keep Ichabod's fate a secret, or did they just forget to tell us what happened to Ichabod, or were we to just accept he went to Paris never to return even after he was proven innocent and the real assailants captured, At one point it felt like they were making it up as they went along.

What happened to the Tweedles? Jersey Devil? Sure, Georgy got killed, but they didn't bother to tie up the loose ends of the Tweedles storyline. Did they run off? They made no attempt to rescue Crooked Man as Bloody Mary did. the sequence was rushed. Where were all of Crooked Man's thugs that manifested everywhere before (even funerals) but abandoned him at his most vulnerable moment? Even the gun-toting happy red-haired tattooed Jersey Devil in the crooked Man's office simply vanished after the fight leaving the story arc unfinished and characters with no resolve.

Another character without a final ending to their story arc is the woodman. Last we saw him he got into a taxi, after Bigby encouraged him to help find the murderer. He was never seen again, not even in the very end during the Crroked Man's "Trial" at the witching well. He was nowhere to be found, yet he was close to Lily.

How did Georgy die? He was a Fable. Fables don't die due to wounds- save a beheading. For example, we saw the Woodsmen get an AXE to the brain and he survived. We saw fables (Grendel) get dismembered and survive. We saw Bigby and Lily get shot. Bigby proceeded to get stabbed, hit by cars, beaten to a pulp and he survived and healed quickly. But Georgie took a simple knife and was suddenly dead from it? This is why Fables feared the witching well more than death, as they could only die if beheaded (i.e. Vivian taking off her ribbon, Faith being beheaded, Lily being beheaded) Prince Lawrence even survived his suicide attempt (If he didn't shoot himself in the head.)

That was a huge plot hole.

Why did Snow insist Toad be sent to the farm, even after he had the money for a glamour? This made no sense and like a hurried way to wrap up his story arc. It made me feel like a heel letting Colin stay despite his unglamoured condition and seeing Toad and TJ being shipped off for no real apparent reason. This made no sense because Toad had very little to do with the actual core story arc and his forcible offing to the farm seemed out of place.

It's rational thinking that Faith is alive, Swineheart never provided results of the tests on her head. The Mirror couldn't show a resting place for Faith. "These lips are sealed." Although it shows her dead father. Faith faked her own death using Nerissa, and pretended to be her throughout. But to no real detriment to any of the remaining characters,

This definitely lacked the impact of The Walking Dead episodes.

• edited July 2014

That is actually not true - watch this:

• Some things are explained in the comics - for example the thing with Crane - he was indeed found in Paris, he was working for The Adversary (the main antagonist in the comic series at least for a part of them) and (if I'm not mistaken) he was killed by Bigby. Can't say that for sure because I read through them pretty quickly.
    About the Fables dying - their "durability" (sorry, don't know a better word) is determined by how popular they are with the mundies - that's the main reason why Bigby could take all those bullets - he is a really popular character.
    But about Jersey Devil, the Tweedles and the Woodsman - I agree that they simply disappeared somewhere and as they are nowhere to be seen in the comics - I suppose we will never know what happened to them.

• All people here have only posted the "Faith is Nerissa" theory, so I'm going to post the other one, for you to decide in which one to believe:

1- Faith stole the photo of Crane and Lily. The Tweedles investigate and Nerissa tells Georgie to settle things down with The Crooked Man, but instead he orders Georgie to kill the prostitutes for treason.

2-Faith arrived at the Pudding and Pie, and Georgie kills her in front of Nerissa. Nerissa glamours as Faith and goes to The Woodsman's Apartment to look for Lily or try to create a fight and call Bigby's attention.

3-Bigby goes there and Nerissa makes sure he has a personal connection with Faith to motivate him to solve the case. After that, she plants Faith's head at The Woodlands, so Bigby knows she's dead and puts the ribbon in her mouth so Bigby knows exactly who she is and where she works (which would eventually lead Bigby to the Pudding and Pie).

4-Although the Mirror never shows Faith's body, it's probably at the bottom of a river or lake, and it can't show the body because of the ribbon, which still has effect after a person dies, since the Mirror can't show Lily even after she was decapitated.

5-At the end, Nerissa says "You're not as bad as everyone says you are, so that Bigby knows it was also her at the beginning.

• edited July 2014
    @DKsaNn

a lot of your points are facts but i don't see a real proof in most (if not all) of them...

1. is a fact indeed but not a proof for Nerissa being Faith, could still be the other way around.
    2. is also a fact but not a proof.
    3. got a point here, but even tho these glamoures don't last forever (otherwhise fables wouldn't complain about them being expensive if they'd have to buy them just once). Besides:
    4. The mirror said the same about lilly when she was already dead so i don't accept that as "proof" either. Could still mean that the spell still applies to the person when they get killed by it.

the next ones:

1. i don't get your pint here (like AT ALL) tbh...
    2. Could also mean the Doctor is having trouble identifying the murder weapon / exact cause of dead etc
    3. why? because after Nerissa said it he remembered "Faith" saying it and that way realized that Faith actually was Nerissa glamoured as Faith (he never met Faith).

That's why i'll stick with the "other way around"-theory.

After Faith was killed Nerissa glamoured as her and met with Bigby in order to make sure he has a "personal" relationship to "Faith" so he would go after the whole thing when she places Faith's head in front of his home. At the end she says the same thing to him she told him as faith coz she'd hope he'll realize that he was actually talking to her in the beginning, not to faith. To me that makes more sense at all tbh. But i'm not trying to convince anybody to believe what i am saying! Some of the hints could simply be some sort of red herrings or they could've put hints into both directions into the game so ppl have room to interpret as they prefer it so prolly none of both theories is right.

i think everybody should make their own opinion about it and chose the theory they prefer.

• edited July 2014
    I'm going to post some contra arguments to those two main theories. I'm not conviced by them at all.

Those both theories, that the girls cover each other's shift with glamour only works if you take out one important fact from the game/storyworld:
    Glamours are very expensive. Even black market glamours. Toad, Colin, all the rest reminded us that almost every episode.

Only the most rich fables had the ability to order a prostitute and have her glamoured the way they wanted it. Like Crane did so with Lily.

The working girls are really poor, and in addition some of them might be mounting more debt, like Lily. What about Faith in episode 1? Fighting for scraps from the woodsman? And whatever she got, she had to return all to her pimp, who gets to decide how much the girl is left with. They barely get by - how would they afford glamours for themselves, and in regularity? So why should, from an economic standpoint, girls be going mounting more debt covering each other's shifts?
    Why would the girls be wanting to take some shifts off? Do they have nice lifestyles, where they afford hobbies and go to the countryside to visit their parents for the weekend?
    Do you think the pimp would not notice that some girls are taking shifts off? If all the girls should be working, but there is one missing (because she asked another to cover for her), how does he not notice that? Does she organise group jobs with both hers and the girls she is covering for clients?

It is reasonable for Lily, who is in bigger desperation, to resort to more difficult jobs, higher risk, but higher pay. Lily was with Crane, but Faith was with... the Woodsman? The dude's broke, how could he afford a glamoured girl? And there's nothing to suggest he would've wanted some specific gal.
    Lily is also a troll, and hideous, while Nerissa and Faith are both really beautiful princesses. They would have a huge following on their own.

Seriously, just the idea that a prostitute would ask another girl to get raped by her client is disgusting. This is not a McDonalds working environment.

Of course, there are a lot of fishy things happening. Maybe all will be answered later.
  • how is it not real? u still havent answered my question...

rly? i meant that ur post was full of reasoning. its convincing, but not necessarily real.

• it's not certain...but highly possible.

how is it not real? u still havent answered my question...

1. ok yes it doesnt prove that faith is Nerissa but i was including that so it supports the rest
    2. this is a fact and the proof is in the game/comic when they said they use to glamour themselves to help each others' shifts
    3. Well glamours are not specifically explained in the comic or game. So im just going off what i've seen in the game where lilly was only revealed by bigby solving the tube.
    4. Um no thats wrong. The mirror never said anything about lilly. Bigby only asked the mirror about Faith.

5. theres 2 sides of this reasoning. MINE: involves the Little mermaid. when Bufkin said "would hide her beauty so she could escape his kingdom." If you remember the Little mermaids' story shes always trying to leave the kingdom. In order to do that she has to glamour herself as Faith. The second side to this involves Faiths' story: to how in Faith's Fable, was her wearing donkey skin or some shit, basically disguising herself so she could escape Lawrence's Kingdom, and it's similarity to now, how Faith was supposed to be murdered, but she disguised herself as Nerissa, and after Bigby managed to bring the corrupt Crooked Man to justice, she could skip town as Nerissa, and essentially escape the the Crooked Man's kingdom of Criminality and debt. And no one would know... as the Fable goes.

6. lol ok now you're just throwing any excuse at me now. Why else would they mention that at the end? B/c the doctor was having trouble identifying the body as a match. the way she died or weapon has nothing to do with if its faith or nerissa lol

7. theres a reason why the author put diffrent color txt in the game. The way the ending was executed was leading towards faith.

I mean yea theres a lot of different SPECIFIC details that can be opinions but the overall result is that FAITH is still alive. I just said the facts from the actual comic and game and discussing it with others. Yes at first i thought the ending was with nerissa but after doing some research i saw that it was actually faith.

bl00dy posted: »

@DKsaNn a lot of your points are facts but i don't see a real proof in most (if not all) of them... 1. is a fact indeed but not a

• edited July 2014

hey thanks for the extra help. Awesome observations :D

There's evidence that Faith covered for Lily at Woody's apartment, instead of Nerissa covering for Faith. This note says: "Faith, thanks for

• what?! no bigby never met nerissa. Faith said the same quote at the end cause she said the same thing at the beginning in episode 1

So maybe I'm miss understanding you, but If "Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsman which is why she was glamoured like her in epi

• lol its not bloody mary's cause her txt color is red and also it just sounds similar lol BM has nothing to do with this

• I already gave my reasoning for ur second question but for your 1st, yes that was faith in the beginning. Bigby never met Nerissa

TheManMarks posted: »

is the faith we meet at the very beginning the real faith? because she says the same line at the very end. does this mean they glamoured to look like each other a bit after?

• lol thats an interesting theory

• yes! exactly! Goodjob! :)

Azurill posted: »

Okay so I had to make an account to clear somethings up for you. Earlier along in the storyline there was a comment stating that Nerissa

• um we already know the other theories. thats why this topic is specifically about it. The 2 main theories about whether nerissa is faith or faith is nerissa. If theres other theories take it to a different forum/discussion but thanks anyways

Grafite posted: »

All people here have only posted the "Faith is Nerissa" theory, so I'm going to post the other one, for you to decide in which one to believ

• All the evidence backs his theory up. He's completely right.

it's not certain...but highly possible.

• This is not without it's potholes because the MM says the same thing about Lily even after she is dead (you get the choice if you interrogate the woodsman I think).
    Furthermore even if Nerissa was covering for Faith and was glamoured as Faith, why would Faith be glamoured as Nerissa? And don't forget Faith was covering Lily's shift with the Woodsman. Lily, Faith and Nerissa were all friends. So if Faith was so busy that Nerissa had to glamour up like her to cover Lily's shift, couldn't Lily have just asked Nerissa straight off? Why would Nerissa have to glamour up like Faith to cover Lily's shift in the first place anyway? Specially since the Woodsman only knows Lily.
    And lastly assuming that bodies turn to their original state only after the glamour tube is opened is a faulty base. We do not know enough about the tubes from the games or from the comics. However if we are making assumptions one can also assume that glamour tubes have a range beyond which they stop working, which again means that had the head not been Faith's it would have changed back eventually.

• For those who do not understand the ending hear me out. Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsman which is why she was glamoured like her in episode 1.

^
    Quote from your post. You said It was Nerissa glamoured as Faith in episode 1 which means it was Nerissa who met Bigby, while glamoured as Faith.

what?! no bigby never met nerissa. Faith said the same quote at the end cause she said the same thing at the beginning in episode 1

• Certainly more plausible than the Faith being alive theory.

Grafite posted: »

All people here have only posted the "Faith is Nerissa" theory, so I'm going to post the other one, for you to decide in which one to believ

• I'm guessing he's posting that for the OP....he did ask for the different theories. Also not to be rude, but you are coming across as a little narrow minded in your posts so you might want to take it a little easy.

um we already know the other theories. thats why this topic is specifically about it. The 2 main theories about whether nerissa is faith or faith is nerissa. If theres other theories take it to a different forum/discussion but thanks anyways

• Well,it does make sense in some way,but why would Nerissa (or Faith,as you think) say "You are not as bad as everyone say" in the end,meaning she is "Faith" who said that at the beggining of the game. By your theory,those were 2 different girls at the beggining of Episode 1 and ending of Episode 5 - so she wouldn't know that the other girl said that to Bigby.

• Exactly,your theory makes no sense because of that one sentance DKsaNn.

diain posted: »

For those who do not understand the ending hear me out. Nerissa was covering for faith with the woodsman which is why she was glamoured like

• Telltale left it possible for both possibilities... The co-writer of the episode already told on Twitter that she wouldn't pronounce herself on that debate. At the moment, both the theories are right.

Tooly posted: »

All the evidence backs his theory up. He's completely right.

• I don't think we ever met the real Nerissa.

I think we met Faith in the beginning, and when she returned to work all covered in bruises, her friend Nerissa offered to cover her next shift. They glamoured as one another without letting anyone else know - I imagine they had done favors like this for each in the past without telling Georgie (he probably would have said it was wasteful and/or that Faith was being a baby, IDK. I imagine he was more compassionate back when he and Vivian first decided to open the P&P but dealing with the Crooked Man over the years hardened pretty much all of his empathy). Nerissa then goes to Faith's next appointment and Faith does whatever less-strenuous shift Nerissa had for the night (I'm guessing she either had the rest of the night off or was scheduled for dancing, which meant Faith wouldn't need to leave the P&P. Could also explain why Georgie was so mad about "Nerissa's" dancing being crappy later in the story).

I think it was only a few hours after this that Faith (still glamoured as Nerissa) was approached by Georgie and told that "plans had changed", and she learned that he was going to murder Faith. Faith then saw Nerissa (still glamoured) enter the P&P. She would have been in too much shock over learning of Nerissa's betrayal at exposing the photograph plot to even try to stop Georgie from pulling Nerissa's ribbon off - killing the wrong Faith.

As for the bruises, either Faith used makeup to create them on Nerissa's decapitated head, or if bruises are carried over despite glamours (like Lily's track marks) and all she had to do was wipe off Nerissa's makeup covering the bruises before leaving her head on the Woodlands doorstep.

Just my opinion, though. I don't claim for one second that any of this is fact.

• ok about 2. i already got that but the question still is why the fact they're covering shifts is a "proof" for that theory.

about 4. yes it does (depending on your choices) when talking to the woodsman!

about 6. why would it be there? because as already stated in my first post it could be some sort of red herring. telltale love to use them u know. furthermore i didn't say the cause of death is relevant for who faith/nerissa is i only stated that not knowing how she exactly died (noone knew about the ribbons at that time) could've also been the reason for the investigation to be delayed. i didn't declare my thoughts as proof, i just delivered a plausible alternative to yours.

yet again i don't want to convince you or anybody that my theory must be right. i was just figuring that some of your arguments you declare as "proof" are indeed facts but in my eyes not a proof for the theory itself if you get what i mean. but i'll say it again i'm not saying that my theory MUST be true nor do i want to convince anybody. but i also don't want to be convinced that any other theory is right coz i did some "researches" too and almost everything i found that is declared as a definite "proof" can still be pointed in the other direction...

so ye i'll stick with what i said before everyone should make their own opinion. telltale love to put red herrings and stuff in their games to confuse people and make them reconsider their thoughts and doubt what they thought must've been the truth. to me there IS no "proof" that one or the other theory is 100% correct unless they gonna launch a second season and go deeper into this.

* ok yes it doesnt prove that faith is Nerissa but i was including that so it supports the rest * this is a fact and the proof is in the ga

• Here is one more Faith is Nerissa theory based on gathered facts, and a few theories.

Faith had a shift the same day Lily did. Since Faith had to cover for Lily someone had to cover for Faith... Nerissa, and Nerissa rarely gets clients it makes an offer of glamouring up as the other irresistible. We know Nerissa rarely gets clients and the only ones she gets are fables who know her story based on her Book of Fables entry. Faith could have easily been frustrated with the timeline and could have threatened to tell Georgie that if she doesn't cover for her she'll tell Georgie that she ain't bringing money in, the bottom right photo at foundry. Faith goes to Woody, than Lily goes to room 207, and Nerissa goes to room 204.

We talk to Faith who wants to lead us to the photo she stole of Crane and Lily, and get rid of the Crooked Man's criminal empire. Faith wants to cement her trust in Bigby by seeing if he somehow remembers her. When she is convinced or she reminds Bigby she says she will see him at his apartment. She's driven to get Bigby's help, and uses her knowledge and memory to her advantage.

Faith goes to where Nerissa went, Nerissa tells that they should try to leave later because she told Georgie which makes Faith rush to the Butcher Shop with Nerissa and orders her to get 2 glamours tubes. Faith found out how to make them work by reading books on magic to find out more about bricklebit which makes her find out that her father saw Bigby's father who worked with Santa hence the words of Bufkin.

Faith returns quickly to see what will happen. Nerissa dies as Faith is shocked at what Georgie said, Nerissa sacrifices herself knowing Faith told her the truth. Faith ends up going to where Lily was supposed to be without any luck, because Lily was at Central Park. Faith goes to the foundry and finds a photo of Lily so she takes it before going back to where Lily was supposed to be and leaving 3 pictures in an envelope where only Bigby would find when he investigates.

The rest is pretty much self-explanatory.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.