List five things about yourself

2»

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Yeah, Dexter's Laboratory was pretty cool, and that Legion of Superheros cartoon was OK in the first season. Oh, and Fairly Odd Parents.

Dexter's Lab jumped the shark after Gendy left the show, never saw the super hero thing. Fairly Odd Parents? Really? I guess it's okay sometimes. Bu I think we should move this to anoter thread I'm too lazy to create at the moment.
    Meh, I'd have to draw the line at SpongeBob. The show started to be less funny after the film came out. They've started to resort to a lot more gross-out humor.

I think the film was funny, but not great story-wise. I also think that the newer episodes are just, not funny sometimes. Looking forward to Johnny Depp being in the 10th anniversary special.
  • edited January 2009
    6. I'm afraid of Heights
    7. I think Global warming is a scam
    8. I've cosplayed in public before. (As Link)
    9. I prefer 80's music over todays despite the fact I'm only 13
  • edited January 2009
    is anyone else starting to feel old here?
  • edited January 2009
    ^ I second that. :p
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    patters wrote: »

See #1 on my list, page 1 :)
  • edited January 2009
    7. I think Global warming is a scam

Yeah. That's why there is never any snow where I live before, as it used to snow alot all the time. Because global warming is non-existent!
    6. I'm afraid of Heights
    8. I've cosplayed in public before. (As Link)

I dressed my puppet up as Olimar for the midnight release of Brawl.
  • edited January 2009
    ig0rpwnwEd wrote: »
    Fairly Odd Parents? Really? I guess it's okay sometimes. Bu I think we should move this to anoter thread I'm too lazy to create at the moment.
    I just rewatched it and realized it wasn't that good. My bad. Anyway, I guess I'll start the cartoon thread.
  • edited January 2009
    Yeah. That's why there is never any snow where I live before, as it used to snow alot all the time. Because global warming is non-existent!
    Well, I can only speak for Germany, but around here, it works like this: Every time it's really warm, people all over the media go "global warming, global warming, ohmygosh!!!111". But every time it gets cold or really cold, the same people blame it on the weather being crazy. So yeah... global warming is an urban legend, if you ask me. The truth is, the weather is (and has always been) unstable. It doesn't follow any pattern, it's just sometimes warm and sometimes cold for a random period of time. Oh, and by the way: Back when I was a child, the same sort of panic was spread through the media about an upcoming ice age. (Okay, actually just a really nasty winter that was supposed to last a few decades). And that one didn't come true either.
    So while I agree that we should take care of the environment and will have to face some bad consequences for being careless so long, I think that global warming is just an idea somebody came up with to scare people into acting more responsible.
    But if you're still not convinced, let me tell you something: In December 2007, we had a temperature of 18°C (64° Fahrenheit). One year later, in December 2008, we had 7°C and a few days later even snow, thick snow, that lasted for at least a week. As you can see, our last winter was significantly colder than the one (or several, that is) before. Do the math. Oh, and we didn't have any snow for a long time either.
  • edited January 2009
    I'm going to say this one time, and one time only.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING.
    CHUCK NORRIS GOT COLD AND DECIDED TO TURN THE SUN UP.

It is true and you know it.
  • edited January 2009
    I'm going to say this one time, and one time only.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING.
    CHUCK NORRIS GOT COLD AND DECIDED TO TURN THE SUN UP.

It is true and you know it.

the weather is getting more extreme at this period of time, meaning summers are warmer, and winters are colder and have more snow. global warming is real in a way, the climate is definitely changing but but has done so before and will do so again, many believe this is caused by people burning fossil fuels, even if you don't believe this you must know that the use of fossil fuels must be phased out and hopefully completely stopped before we run out, If we run out there is no telling what will happen, but i can defiantly tell you that t will involve riots and a lot of people getting hurt and/or killed.

overall it is unclear to me whether the "evidence of humans causing global warming" i personally don't believe that it is caused by humans directly, or that we are speeding it up significantly either.

and finally chuck norris jokes are tired please let them die with dignity.
  • edited January 2009
    Well, I can only speak for Germany, but around here, it works like this: Every time it's really warm, people all over the media go "global warming, global warming, ohmygosh!!!111". But every time it gets cold or really cold, the same people blame it on the weather being crazy. So yeah... global warming is an urban legend, if you ask me. The truth is, the weather is (and has always been) unstable. It doesn't follow any pattern, it's just sometimes warm and sometimes cold for a random period of time. Oh, and by the way: Back when I was a child, the same sort of panic was spread through the media about an upcoming ice age. (Okay, actually just a really nasty winter that was supposed to last a few decades). And that one didn't come true either.
    So while I agree that we should take care of the environment and will have to face some bad consequences for being careless so long, I think that global warming is just an idea somebody came up with to scare people into acting more responsible.
    But if you're still not convinced, let me tell you something: In December 2007, we had a temperature of 18°C (64° Fahrenheit). One year later, in December 2008, we had 7°C and a few days later even snow, thick snow, that lasted for at least a week. As you can see, our last winter was significantly colder than the one (or several, that is) before. Do the math. Oh, and we didn't have any snow for a long time either.

I don't think you understand how it works. The heat is making the water rise, which is changing the amount and pattern of precipitation.
  • edited January 2009
    patters wrote: »

Very.
  • edited January 2009
    Im new ( hello everyone!) so here goes nothing
    1. I love to read fantasy, enough to get me glasses...
    2. Im a fan of the most random things (from transformers, even own a few toys :P to sam and max)
    3. I like to make things with my own two hands... usually cute hand held things
    4. Im extremely silly-minded as well as slightly vulgar (meh)
    5. I have 4 cats (the last one was brought home during a storm and that was that)
  • edited February 2009
    1) I am one of the few people in england to have played Earthbound.
    2) I've played Cave Story. I DIDN'T CRY.
    3) I own a DS Phat.
    4) My username doesn't have numbers in it.
    5) Cave Story, Starfox, The Internet and all things Nintendo are to blame for my attitude problem.
  • edited February 2009
    1. I also wear glasses
    2. I am an extremely fast typer
    3. Metal is my favorite kind of music
    4. I don't particulary enjoy watching TV
    5. I play the double bass in my school orchestra
  • edited February 2009
    15. I'm loving
    16.LOve to be loved
    17.Truthful
    18.Music makes me mad
    19.Strong mentality
    20.Lust rolls :)
  • edited February 2009
    1. I do not like thy television... much.
    2. Bassoon I play.
    3. Hopscotch, I don't.
    4. Fun is writing.
    5. 70s-80s music rocks.... and sometimes rolls.
    6. Obsessed with over-punctuation? Yes.
    7. Fan of Pokemon since 5 I am.
    8. Nintendo fan boy you may call me.
    9. Ambitious surgeons always never surge.
  • edited February 2009
    5. I'm left handed.

WITCH.

Anyway...

1. I still believe my Hogwarts letter got lost in the post. I'm waiting.
    2. Is a tiny dancer, however, sadly, not Borrower size.
    3. Has a white DS, however it's usually covered in Beetroot juice.
    4. Is Batman.
    5. Favourite colour is the underrated orange. It's sassy.
  • edited February 2009
    Dexter's Lab jumped the shark after Gendy left the show, never saw the super hero thing. Fairly Odd Parents? Really? I guess it's okay sometimes. Bu I think we should move this to anoter thread I'm too lazy to create at the moment.

I just rewatched it and realized it wasn't that good. My bad. Anyway, I guess I'll start the cartoon thread.

I went back to watching FOP when Baby Poof appeared. He's SOOOO CUTE!
    <3
  • edited February 2009
    6. I play Trumpet.
    7. I love Animal Crossing.
    8. I'm right handed.
    9. I love the winter.
    10. I'm allergic to pollen. Ugh.
  • edited February 2009
    6) I own an M3 DS real and GBA expansion.
    7) I drink Pepsi. (I'm asking for it)
    8) I EAT PEOPLE'S PARENTS FOR BREAKFAST!
    8) I have a history with Defective products
    9) I got hyped by Spore. and also shelled out £40-£50 for the Galactic Edition T_T
    10) I played Fallout 3, and am just Amoral, Not a black-hearted Baby-Eater.
  • edited March 2009
    I say, bump!
    10) I think the Johnas Brothers can go to hell. (Same for Hannah Montana)
  • edited March 2009
    I say, bump!
    10) I think the Johnas Brothers can go to hell. (Same for Hannah Montana)

YES! Finally! Someone who agrees with me!

I also think that Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron should go to hell too.
  • edited March 2009
    6. I'm at a loss as to why anyone posts more than 5 things about themselves on this thread.

Oh, wait...

*applies Wite-Out to computer screen*
  • edited March 2009
    It's the LAW, Jack!
  • edited March 2009
    YES! Finally! Someone who agrees with me!

I also think that Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron should go to hell too.

your not the only one who agrees with that. i do too!
  • edited March 2009
    1. I have asperger's syndrome (and I wouldn't change that for the world).
    2. I love most metal (or 'extreme music' as they're trying to call it, these days).
    3. I don't wear glasses, but only because I can never find them.
    4. I'm a man with long hair.
    5. I'm a Mormon.
  • edited March 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    1. I have asperger's syndrome (and I wouldn't change that for the world).

6. *gasp* me too.
  • edited March 2009
    11) My allergies can sometimes give me asthma.
  • edited March 2009
    Mouldcube wrote: »
    6. *gasp* me too.

But would you change it for anything in the world?:cool:;)
  • edited March 2009
    But would you change it for anything in the world?:cool:;)

Maybe ice-cream Nope.
  • edited March 2009
    1:i like pie.
    2:i like pie.
    3:i like pie.
    4:i like pie.
    5:i like pie.
  • edited March 2009
    11) I have an odd taste in music
    12) Also ausbergers
  • edited March 2009
    1. I have OCD (and I would change that for 1.5 cents).
    I made it apply to me. D:
  • edited March 2009
    1. I hate Jon and Kate Plus Eight. Not that I hate Jon or Kate. It's their @#%$*) kids who make me want to take a %^#& flamethrower to them.

2. I have a humorous way of censorship.

3. I envy any superstars who are under the age of ten.

4. I love creme brûlée.

5. I take a shower at least every three to four weeks.
  • edited March 2009
    1. I have ADD (and I wouldn't change that for the world).

I changed it for myself.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.