No hints in SBCG4AP ep. 5

edited February 2009 in Game Support
I was just replaying through Ep. 5 to hear all of Homestar's hints for Strong Bad. I set the hint level to High and started the game up. Then, once I ended Act I and got Homestar into my interface, the hints just stopped. I kept walking around and I got nothing. I still got hints from SB in the beginning, though. If it's any help, I'm doing this on the Wii.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    Hmm, I don't know of any problems with hints in Ep5. When you say you were walking around, were you clicking on things too?
  • edited February 2009
    Ye--no. I was just roaming around in the environments, I'll try clicking stuff the next time I bring the game up.
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, to get the hints to trigger, you actually have to click items. If you are trying to hear hints and *just* hints (as in not progressing through the game), just find an object lying around with a short line and keep clicking on it over and over. Just make sure you don't accidentally skip the hint.
  • edited February 2009
    Thanks, I had forgotten about clicking stuff. So, like, in the Mainframe, I just keep clicking on the error messaged Trogdor portal before talking to the copy protector, right?
    edited February 2009
    Should do the trick.
  • edited February 2009
    Alright, thanks, I'll try that the next chance I get.
This discussion has been closed.