S+M Season 2 skipping

edited February 2009 in Game Support
I've been able to solve my last issue, and the game is working great, but now I have a new problem. When too much is happening in-game (i.e. the time travel elevator in 204 going up and down) the audio (voices, music, sound effects) starts skipping. Once this goes on for a while, the audio is almost indecipherable. This happens a lot whenever I go into an area that begins a dialogue sequence as soon as I get inside (i.e. the beginning of the sequence with
the time traveling mariachis and their song
in 204 or Stinky's dialogue about her foot massage from Obama when giving her the foot bath in 201). So far, the only way to fix this is to save my game and exit out completely. The picture also flickers frequently, and when I run the game in full screen, the backgrounds, floors, and sometimes the characters flicker to black every so often. Is there anything I need to do? I'm still running on Vista.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Have you tried updating your directx and video/sound card drivers? Also what are your system specs. Season 2 can eat up a lot of memory and on some computers you just have to restart the game to get the audio working fine again.
This discussion has been closed.