Why Does Bigby Love Snow?

13»

Comments

• In the last scene of the game when snow gives bigby the key, it feels like she was upset about something, maybe jealous about the little mermaid (faith?)

• I don't think so.At this stage it isn't any releationship between them.I said in the comics she isn't jelous when bigby cheated her ( she accepts to be bigby wife after 30 minutes after she finds out)and she was decent when prince charming was chrating too.

• Yeah, I was actually kind of disappointed that Telltale didn't delve more into their relationship. They kind of teased a bit and then didn't add anything more to it. I'm hoping there's going to be a season 2 and it will involve more of that "chemistry".

• The wolf among us is more earlker than first book of fables.

Synthraxis posted: »

Yeah, I was actually kind of disappointed that Telltale didn't delve more into their relationship. They kind of teased a bit and then didn't

• I have to disagree on one thing. Bigby has never cheated on Snow. He had a romance with other woman when he was in no relationship with Snow. This happened after Snow rejected his proposition to live together and rise the cubs far away from Fabletown and the farm, so it was like a breakup. I understand why she did this, but Bigby was heart broken, with perspective of being separated from her and the cubs for at least few years (when children will be able to control their powers), so he tried to forget her, but he was unable to do so. Since they reunited, he always stays faithful to her.

Alex28 posted: »

I don't think so.At this stage it isn't any releationship between them.I said in the comics she isn't jelous when bigby cheated her ( she a

• KCohere is right on in the last comment. The original fate of Bigby was not finding Snow, and it was Bigby's nature that changed Snow's fate. Meaning that fate will never fight nature, but will embrace it. Since Bigby saved some fables before Snow he countered his first fate by deliberately disobeying it. Bigby never stops disobeying orders when he senses danger for himself and those he dearly loves.

shibbymary posted: »

But you can no longer be sure. Think about it. If Bigbys Fate hadn't been to marry Snow, would she still have married him? No. Because up un

• You don´t choose who you love.

• edited April 2016

Okay, I'm a huge fan of this universe (it's probaby my favorite) by Bill Cunningham, the reason why Bigby loves Snow White.
    In the comics, it says that the Big Bad Wolf (before Bigby came into person) was destined to die (the very next day) by a servant of the three fate's, they run into each other, she tells him his doom. After the BBW goes and cries to himself about dying tomorrow, he meets a turtle who tells him that the Fate servant is able to change Bigby's fate. Bigby goes back to the servant and forces her to change his fate but she says that she only assigns destinies and she cannot change them. Bigby gets ready to bite her head off but the servant says that she can swap Bigby's fate with ANOTHER person. That person being a king who was destined to fall in love with SNOW WHITE. The king tries to kill Bigby before the servant swaps their destinies. But the hour hand hits midnight and it's a new day. The servant swaps Bigby's fate and the king's, the king is screwed. Bigby kills the king and is able to move on with his life since his fate has been changed...for the better.
    Bigby's new fate forces him to love Snow, even if he didn't want to. This puzzled me for the longest time, but I believe he still had a choice no matter what. Sure he had a destiny to love Snow White (from the relative beginning) but love is still a choice, and he chose to love her.
    HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Who the fuck revived this thread? Necrophilia is wrong. Wait, never mind, necrophilia is good.

• Because why the faugh not

• Bigby is deeper in the friendzone than he buried the axe in the Woodsman's skull.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.