Rate the Signature of the Person Above You!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    3/10 its getting old
  • edited March 2012
    10/10 Captain Planet!
  • edited March 2012
    7/10, like the status on facebook
  • edited March 2012
    Power Of Heart/10
  • edited March 2012
    7/10 hope the other thread does not get trolled
  • edited April 2012
    10/10
  • 5/10
    Meh
  • edited April 2012
    Meh! Classic!

Also, 10/10. (Even though I don't remember saying that...)
  • edited August 2012
    8/10
  • edited August 2012
    8/10

You crack me up little buddy.
  • edited August 2012
    5/10. Most paint brushes are quite weak.
  • edited August 2012
    0/10 since there is no signature to rate!
  • edited September 2012
    8/10 hahahah.
  • edited September 2012
    7/10 funny Shadow the hedgehog reference :D
  • edited September 2012
    I honestly don't get it. 7/10
  • edited September 2012
    i honestly don't get it. 7/10

7/10
  • edited September 2012
    9/10. That's pretty Funny.
  • edited September 2012
    9/10. That's pretty Funny.

• edited September 2012
    Also i'm upgrading your's to 8/10 That youtube part is funny :D
  • edited September 2012
    1.5/10

You is ain’t da numbah one gamah.
  • edited September 2012
    Wow, your signature is so amazing it's like I'm looking at nothing!

10/10 ...Wait. Crap. I meant the other way round.
  • edited September 2012
    Noname215 wrote: »
    1.5/10

You is ain’t da numbah one gamah.

1.You do know this is a rate a signature above you thread not a rate the title above you thread.

2. Why are you saying this when it has nothing to do with signature?
  • edited September 2012
    How about now?
  • edited September 2012
    How about now?

That's not the signature, It's your title. Your signature is the thing below the stuff you write.
  • edited September 2012
    For Strongbrush: 0/10. Ponies suck.
  • edited September 2012
    That spy is not one of ours. 7/10

By the way, I think you misspelled "rule."
  • edited September 2012
    8/10, Again the Youtube part is funny :D
  • edited September 2012
    2/10. Strong Bad sucks. And so do ponies and DOOM.
  • edited September 2012
    2/10. Strong Bad sucks.

Wow just wow, I am just thinking about how many Telltale fans you just pissed off by saying that.
  • edited September 2012
    3/10

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.
  • edited September 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    3/10

The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake.

Where did you find that part from Portal? Then again it's been a while since i played Portal.

Also 7/10
  • edited September 2012
    8/10

I enjoy the little chats between Sam and Max.
  • edited September 2012
    2/10.

You kick it off not only by claiming to be a pony, but by as the same trite Doctor Who joke that everyone and their dog has done some variation on. While I love Doctor Who as much as the next person, the fandom as a whole needs to collectively begin to make more clever references, rather than repeat the same one over and over to the point of exhaustion.

Links to your other profiles on the internet, as you have in the second line, don't necessarily harm a signature, but still, best to avoid them or put them on your main profile if possible. (Also, who still has a Blogspot I mean really what's next Friendster) And phrased the way it is, I can tell it's supposed to be a joke, or some sort of reference, but I honestly can't tell exactly where the humor lies. Needs work.

Self-deprecation! I like that. However, when you're talking about how boring you are, and it's absolutely true, it's not really a good thing. And what necessitated the use of a third line? Could this not have gone somewhere on the second? That would have made that line more cluttered, yes, but it would have consolidated space overall.

In all, I have to give you an F-minus on this one. I'm sorry, but you'll need to work harder if you want to pass your next exam.
  • edited September 2012
    Your signature is very confusing to me. Not the content, but the context. Considering the lack of punctuation, the overuse of laughter and the out of place number at the end, which seems to signify a support of Marijuana, you set yourself up as what, on the surface, would appear to be a troll come from Tumblr or 4chan or some equally appalling site.

However, your overly long analyses and posts signify that you are taking this forum quite seriously. Your signature is completely non-indicative of your character as a forumite.

For me, a signature is less about making the people laugh, and more about showing fellow forumites who you truly are. While I admire your ability to type out a wall of text so fluently and flawlessly, your signature simply misses the point of a signature entirely.

0/10

(Also, your walls of text are becoming a pain to read.)
  • edited September 2012
    0/10. You have failed to take any of my criticisms into account for your second draft, so I'm going to have to dock your remaining points. I'm going to need to see you after class to discuss if you're really ready for this course.

(Also I set up the impression that I'm a troll from Tumblr?? Guy, the word "Tumbl" is in my signature how could I possibly not be from that site)
  • edited September 2012
    0/10 - Stupid. 420 is lame. So is smoking pot. (yes, it's a fake troll, but it works on me.)

Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Where did you find that part from Portal?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIhNyInxtY
  • edited September 2012
    6/10. I like the first quote, as common sayings that are typed in an atrocious manner always bring a smile to my face for whatever bizarre reason. The second, while mildly amusing in its own right, has two problems with it. The first is that it mentions pie, which is a sign that the speaker is almost completely comedically bankrupt and down to only what they think is "WACKY" or "QUIRKY" to discuss, much the same as cheese. The second is that it makes the signature much longer than it needs to be, distracting the reader and drawing their attention downwards below the actual post itself.
  • edited September 2012
    The second, while mildly amusing in its own right, has two problems with it. [...]The second is that it makes the signature much longer than it needs to be, distracting the reader and drawing their attention downwards below the actual post itself.
    Yeah, I'll agree with that. Also, it's a dated reference (coolsome was making fun of Rick Santorum.)

Also-- 7/10. Very true. Though, you're reaching into complex vocabulary words which some (not me, though) would find confusing and wordy.

Still, very true.
  • edited October 2012
    5/10. Hayden's illiteracy amazes even me. He’s going to give young children a bad name.
  • edited October 2012
    0/12 I mean seriously don't type out actions in your signature that's just dumb
Sign in to comment in this discussion.