Trapped - Interactive Murder Mystery (CHARACTER SUBMIT: CLOSED)

edited February 2015 in Forum Games

Okay, so this is the my first time writing a story to this forum, so don't judge me and don't expect professional writing :P I've watched some other people doing stuff like this so I thought that I'll give it a try.

So this will be about some people going to a vacation to a mansion (I know, it's so cliche :D). When one person disappears, nobody is safe.
The murderer could be your character. Don't be mad if your character dies first :]

Episode titles:

Episode 1: One quiet night Finished

Episode 2: Dream vacation Finished

Episode 3: Mind games On going episode

Episode 4: Playground of madness

Episode 5: When the sun rises

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

The reason why your character is here:

Some other things you want to tell:

Let's see if anyone's interested and how this will turn out! :-D

Characters submitted:

DEAD Hope Ricky, 18

DEAD Daniel Milton, 35

Felix Davis, 24

Valery Marsh, 7

DEAD Lloyd Morgan, 26

Jacob, 22

Tim Frost, 25

DEAD Felix Hector, 19

Drake Andrews, 18

DEAD Sleeve, 18

Amy Litso, 24

Meryl Hawke, 21

Liam Redborn, 13

Monica Avery, 58

Bridgette Redborn, 17

Anne Shrier, 25

Karin Moira Redborn, 37

Stranger (Name unknown), 26

DEAD Sydney Harris, 24

Unsubmitted characters (The people who nobody has created but are in the story)

DEAD Anna Marsh, 40 (Valery's mother)

DEAD Leroy Peterson, 31 (The chef)

Comments

• I'll bite.

Name: Felix Davis

Appearance: 6'5'' brown hair green eyes. Wears jeans and a faded jacket

Personality: stubborn, but in a good way. Very kind but can be cold hearted sometimes. Able to maintain cool in tough situations.

Background:

He came from a poor family, learned to work hard and always stand up for what's right. He isn't afraid to get things done, even if its against the rules. He's been seen as a hero by some and a traitor by others, he is very loyal but will always do what he thinks is right. Felix worked many different security roles in different places, banks, malls anywhere he could do what he loved. Law enforcement. He became a police officer after the brutal murder of his family, they caught the killer but Felix still didn't feel satisfied, he is credited with solving multiple cases single handedly that an entire team could t solve together. He still has anger built up, but won't show it and won't talk about it. He saves his anger until he just explodes at someone. He's been working on the police force for awhile and decided he needed a break...

• Thanks for submitting! :]

mr.quality posted: »

I'll bite. Name: Felix Davis Age: 24 Appearance: 6'5'' brown hair green eyes. Wears jeans and a faded jacket Personality: stubbo

• Yup. Anytime!

finlander posted: »

Thanks for submitting! :]

• edited November 2014

Name: Daniel Milton

Appearance: 185cm, black hair, blue eyes. Usually wears pretty expensive clothes

Personality: Kind of a dick head, pretty clumsy, good driver

Random: He comes from a rich family and has been raised pretty badly. He got a job as a race driver when he was 20 years old, but 5 years later he decided to stop and make his own auto company, and it got really famous. Now he is a billionare and just wanted a little vacation from work

• Thanks for submitting! :>

ulop22 posted: »

Name: Daniel Milton Age: 35 Appearance: 185cm, black hair, blue eyes. Usually wears pretty expensive clothes Personality: Kind of

• Name: Hope Ricky

Appearance: Short blond hair, 4'8" tall, red t-shirt, blue jeans.

Personality: Sarcastic, intelligent, friendly.

Some other things you want to tell: Big fan of slasher movies, likes to think the real world works like it does in the movies.

• Thanks for submitting :} ps. Your "raining" story has been awesome so far :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Hope Ricky Age: 18 Appearance: Short blond hair, 4'8" tall, red t-shirt, blue jeans. Personality: Sarcastic, intelligent, fri

• Thanks! I'm looking forward to see how you handle the this! :D

Thanks for submitting :} ps. Your "raining" story has been awesome so far

• We need more characters! ;D

• Name: Valery Marsh

Appearance: black curly short hair , brown eyes , 3,6 feet tall.

Personality: Kind , Cute , Funny , Silly

Some other things you want to tell: Ashtmatic

• Name: Lloyd Morgan

Appearance: white short hair , green eyes. 5,4 feet tall

Personality: Rude , Asshole , Tough , Agressive

Some other things you want to tell: Claustrofobic

supersagig posted: »

Name: Valery Marsh Gender: Female Age: 7 Appearance: black curly short hair , brown eyes , 3,6 feet tall. Personality: Kind , Cute , Funny , Silly Some other things you want to tell: Ashtmatic

• Thanks again! :P

Name: Lloyd Morgan Gender: Male Age: 26 Appearance: white short hair , green eyes. 5,4 feet tall Personality: Rude , Asshole , Tough , Agressive Some other things you want to tell: Claustrofobic

• Still a few characters and I could maybe start this :P

• edited November 2014

Name: Jacob

Appearance: he has short brown curly hair, brown eyes, wears glasses. Wears green jumper and blue jeans.

Bio: His parents wanted to direct his caryeer to become a doctor or a lawyer, but Jacob always stood his ground and went to study films and film making. It was his dream to become a director of a succesful movie. That's why he has his personal video camera and usually tries to film the life in around him until he runs out of bateries. He heard some gossips that the mansion is haunted, so he went to check it out and possible catch some ghosts on the tape.

Personality: cheerful, very optimistic, always see the best in people, always stands by his decisions, very curious

Pipas posted: »

Name: Jacob Gender: male Age: 22 Appearance: he has short brown curly hair, brown eyes, wears glasses. Wears green jumper and blue

• edited November 2014

This is the first part of the first chapter in the first episode of the story. Just in case you didn't know, I did some other characters to this story like Valery's mom, because it would be stupid for a 7 year old to be there by herself. You can see the unsubmitted characters above.You can still submit characters to this story.

Episode 1, Chapter 1-1

8.21 P.M, Friday evening, Outside the mansion.

The weather is pretty rainy. You could only see parked cars in the parking lots and all you can hear is the wind. It's starting to get dark.
    The silence lasts for a few minutes, until you could hear a car coming to the mansion.
    The security guard opens the gate and an old car drives to the parking lot. A tall man comes out of the car and lights a cigarette. After smoking it, he starts to walk into the mansion. He walks up the stairs and rings the doorbell. Not after long somebody comes to open it. "Could I see your ticket please?" A young woman says. The man starts digging trough his pockets. "Here" The man says. "Ah, Mr. Davis! We've been waiting for you." The woman says and lets him in.

The lounge, 8.30 P.M, Some other guests are having a good time at the lounge.

Valery: Mommy! Mommy! Look, there's a giant tv in here!

Anna: Calm down sweetie, you'll have time to watch it later.

Valery: Woah, this place is huge!

Valery: Mooooooom! Look! There are boxes full of toys in here!

Valery: Mooom! When can I watch tv!?

Daniel puts his book down and yells to Anna

Daniel: Could your kid keep her mouth shut for a fucking minute?

Anna: Hey, no swearing! Are you stupid or something? She's a kid. It's their work to play and yell and things like that. Go read in to your room if you want some silence.

Daniel: Or maybe you could take your stupid daughter to your room? mumbling Stupid bitch..

Anna: That's it! I'm going to tell the security about you!

Daniel: You ain't going to tell nobody. Daniel rises from his chair and starts walking towards Anna

Valery: Don't hurt my mommy, please!

Daniel is ready to hit Anna when he someone grabs him from behind and throws him to the ground

Daniel: Wha... What the hell?

Felix: You ain't going to hit anybody tonight, asshole. It's Felix who came in to the room just in the right time

Anna is a little shaky and surprised

Anna: Uhm... Thank you, Mr. ?

Felix: Davis. Felix Davis. You could just call me Felix.

Anna: Thank you Felix! I guess that I'll have to make a complaint about him.

Felix: You guys should probably get into your room. I'll take care of him.

Anna: Oh, well thank you. Well, I guess we should go then sweetie. Anna takes Valery with her and they go in to their room.

8.02 A.M, Saturday, Anna's and Valery's room

Anna is starting to wake up. She slowly opens up her eyes and is rising up. She looks around her still a little sleepy. She doesn't see Valerie anywhere.

Anna: Valerie! Honey where are you?

There's no response.

Anna is starting to panic

[Go tell the others]

[Go look for her yourself]

• [Go tell the others]

This is a awesome start, i'm looking forward to seeing how this goes! :D

This is the first part of the first chapter in the first episode of the story. Just in case you didn't know, I did some other characters to

• edited November 2014

Thank you so much! :] I had to edit it a little bit since some parts were a little weird :P

[Go tell the others] This is a awesome start, i'm looking forward to seeing how this goes!

• [Go tell the others]

This is the first part of the first chapter in the first episode of the story. Just in case you didn't know, I did some other characters to

• [Go tell the others]

This is a great story already! I really like this.

• Thank you, I really appreciate it! :}

[Go tell the others] This is a great story already! I really like this.

• No problem, im actualy doing my own story rigjt now.

Thank you, I really appreciate it! :}

• Yup, I made a character to it :P

No problem, im actualy doing my own story rigjt now.

• Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Yup, I made a character to it :P

• [Go tell the others]

• Don't forget that you can still submit a character!

• Name: Tim Frost

Appearance: 6ft 2, Ice-blue eyes, wears whatever is comfortable.

Personality: Bipolar, will sometimes just completely forget what is going on around him, can take a high amount of physical pain, tough

Background: Spent 12 years in a mental hospital after he brutally murdered a pupil who bullied him to an extreme extent.

• Well this character seems interesting to deal with :D Thanks for submitting!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Tim Frost Gender: Male Age: 25 Appearance: 6ft 2, Ice-blue eyes, wears whatever is comfortable. Personality: Bipolar, will

• Name: Felix Hector

Appearence:

Alt text

Personality: Fearful, Brave when pushed, Comic Relief Most times.

Things about me:

I'm a Big fan of murder mysteries, so i can help. I've always wanted to die saving somebody's life.

• Thanks for submitting! X)

Name: Felix Hector Age: 19 Gender: Male. Appearence: Personality: Fearful, Brave when pushed, Comic Relief Most times. Th

• He is a millionaire

Thanks again! :P

• Yup.

He is a millionaire

• I need to know one thing, what's your character's job (it might or it might not be important) :D

Name: Felix Hector Age: 19 Gender: Male. Appearence: Personality: Fearful, Brave when pushed, Comic Relief Most times. Th

• In case you haven't checked this out, @NoHopeLeft is doing a murder mystery too, and I have to say that it's pretty damn good.

The link:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1692546#Comment_1692546

• You didn't really have to do this :P

But in any case, thank you. :)

In case you haven't checked this out, @NoHopeLeft is doing a murder mystery too, and I have to say that it's pretty damn good. The link: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1692546#Comment_1692546

• I would have felt like a huge asshole if I wouldn't :D + your story is great so, why not. :p

You didn't really have to do this :P But in any case, thank you.

• I am an Employee at an office building

I need to know one thing, what's your character's job (it might or it might not be important)

• Voting closed - Go tell the others

It'll take awhile before the next part will be here because it's night here and I really need to sleep :d

• edited November 2014

I'm glad your enjoying my story, i'm enjoying yours too :)

I would have felt like a huge asshole if I wouldn't + your story is great so, why not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.