Locked in (interactive story). (Submissions closed)

edited November 2014 in Forum Games

The country of Aldon with a scarce population of 1,500 people has just named their new leader : James Malcolm. James is a corrupt leader who has no fear of killing those who want to leave and those who want to enter. In this country there are rules:
No escape/entering. Everyone gets paid the same(like shit), no cars except for authorities, and don't question the authorities.

Create your character now! And any ideas are more than welcome.
Character Outline:

Name:

Job:Officer, or other(specify a job that does not place you in higher position than an officer)

Personality:

Appearance:

Are you willing to work with others or on your own?(Just because you pick one option does not mean that you wont have a chance to go for it.)

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? (This one does not apply to your character, but just so I know if you are comfortable with what i may have happen to your character.)

Extra information:

Created characters: James Malcolm(President of Aldon)

Felix Davis

Ricky Hope.

Spark

Conrad Grant

Valerian Storm

Abelard Storm

Irma Storm

Anna Marie Fulton

Agrippina Wound

Pre-made characters:

Joe(no last name): Doctor. (DEAD)

Kendra Wilkes: Secretary, love interest of James.

Tyler Mason: Most loyal body guard who always sticks with James Malcolm.

Ms.W: Teacher. (Dead)

Comments

• Name: James Malcolm

Job:Officer, or other(specify a job that does not place you in higher position than an officer): President.

Personality: James was loving and caring up until everyone voted for him. He occasionally uses people as his pawns, secretly not giving a shit about any body. He is selfish and does things for his own pleasure. He some times has a high sex drive and some times he has none at all.

Appearance: Bloody tuxedo and has guns always with him.

Are you willing to work with others or on your own?(Just because you pick one option does not mean that you wont have a chance to go for it.) : Works with others as his pawns.

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? (This one does not apply to your character, but just so I know if you are comfortable with what i may have happen to your character.): Hell yes.

• edited November 2014

name: Felix Davis

Job: confused on this one.

Appearance: 7'0'' , green eyes brown hair. Wear a faded jacket and jeans along with combat boots and a military cap.

Personality: friendly but very secretive. Always seems to know more than he should.

Works best on his own.

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? (This one does not apply to your character, but just so I know if you are comfortable with what i may have happen to your character.): sure.

Details: is never afraid to do the right thing

• edited November 2014

Name: Conrad Grant

Job: A position that obeys the officer, is loyal to him and enforces rules put into place

Personality: Asshole, Is a suck up to the officer, Selfish, Greedy, Horny around women all the time, Likes killing people

Appearance: High Tech Police Officer like Uniform, Brown Hair, Green eyes, About 6.0 foot

Is willing to work with others

Hell Yeah

• Name: Ricky Hope.

Job: Whatever you need him to be.

Personality: Calm, very awkward around people.

Appearance: Short blond hair, light jacket, blue jeans.

Are you willing to work with others or on your own: Yes, for the most part.

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events: It's up to you. :P

Extra information: He's taken a pistol.

• edited November 2014

Name: Spark

Job: Pro felon(#thug life)

Personality: Funny, manipulative, KILLA, determined,cold, calculated, smart, innovation has plenty of guns

Appearance: Exactly like the governor with dat badass eyepatch

Alt text

Are you willing to work with others or on your own? Lone Wolf

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? The more gruesome the better

details: A real mental case unpredictable, deadly and precise his only mission chaos he wants to watch the world burn as he laughs at the mess he caused

If you need anymore info just ask I'll expand :)

• Thanks for this! First one!

mr.quality posted: »

name: Felix Davis Age: 25 Job: confused on this one. Appearance: 7'0'' , green eyes brown hair. Wear a faded jacket and jeans along

• Thanks! And are you an officer?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Name: Conrad Grant Age: 45 Job: A position that obeys the officer, is loyal to him and enforces rules put into place Personality: A

• Thanks man! Alright. I have a job for you in mind then.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Name: Ricky Hope. Age: 18. Job: Whatever you need him to be. Personality: Calm, very awkward around people. Appearance: Short bl

• Cool, I'm looking forward to this. :)

Thanks man! Alright. I have a job for you in mind then.

• Thanks Mark. Interesting character. I will be sure to ask as I go on.

Markd4547 posted: »

Name: Spark Age: 35 Job: Pro felon(#thug life) Personality: Funny, manipulative, KILLA, determined,cold, calculated, smart, innovat

• However the ranks work, He's just lower than the main bad guy but high compared to other members of the authority.

Thanks! And are you an officer?

• Couldn't figure out what to do for the job, but your welcome.

Thanks for this! First one!

• Of Course....

Name: Spark Age: 35 Job: Pro felon(#thug life) Personality: Funny, manipulative, KILLA, determined,cold, calculated, smart, innovat

• Chapter 0: Welcome to Hell.

3 days in:

James Malcolm

I was looking down at Aldon in my 12 story building. It was a beautiful sight. It was funny watching videos of idiots getting them selves hurt, but this was now real life. All I could see was people trying to climb the 300 ft fences. “Dumb ass” I said to myself as one teenager looking idiot touched the fence and a second later his body felt 300 million jolts of electricity go into his already lifeless body.

???: James, come have a hot shower with me.

I turn around to see who was calling my name. I look to see the beautiful Kendra. She was naked and now she was asking me to touch and caress her, I put down my glass of Vodka on the marble table I recently bought. Bratata. A gun shot goes right through the window and straight for my glass.

James: Just a minute sweetie. Before she can respond, I run down to the elevator and into the lobby. I see Tyler watching the basketball game over at the counter.

James: What the fuck was that? Grab your gun and get your ass out here.

I walk over to the road across from the building, where I see a 7'3 dude with tattoos pounding on a cop while teasing that they have their gun. I couldn’t stand to watch, not because the Cops brains where already on my new white shoes, but because I hired this fool. I managed to hire a 3 foot guard, shame on me. Continue to watch this giant dude throws the cop into the only coffee shop in this countries window. I could see the blonde cashier continue his job in disgust. I always hated that kid, he was to calm, to boring.

Man with Tattoo: Enjoy the show?

James: I honestly did, next time we could add a little flavour though.

Tattoo man: I don’t quite under stand you?

I grab a smoke from my back pocket and light it up and blow smoke in front of the man.

James: What the fuck are you looking at? You want a smoke?* I hand the man the smoke I just had put in my mouth, he puts the smoke in his mouth and blood starts dripping out of his mouth, he falls to the ground and Tyler who has smoke coming out of his shotgun, picks up the gun and walks past me.*

James: What the fuck are you doing?

Tyler: Did you have to take that long? You know we got better things to do. People are getting guns to easily, we need to put an end to this bullshit. Come on, lets check the cameras.

END OF INTRODUCTION: If you have further questions please ask. The next part will probably feature a few more days in the story. Stay tuned for the next part later in the week!

• Im looking forward to have you all, just remember...no one is safe. Also your character is in the prologue ;). You can probably fnd him easily.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Cool, I'm looking forward to this.

• I think i completely missed him, oh found him! :D

Im looking forward to have you all, just remember...no one is safe. Also your character is in the prologue . You can probably fnd him easily.

• I think I found a good job to what your character is. i was thinking some sort of messenger, since you know alot of information, you can be the snoop around the country sort of guy.

mr.quality posted: »

Couldn't figure out what to do for the job, but your welcome.

• Yeah, sure. Sounds cool.

I think I found a good job to what your character is. i was thinking some sort of messenger, since you know alot of information, you can be the snoop around the country sort of guy.

• So good. I like it so far.

Chapter 0: Welcome to Hell. 3 days in: James Malcolm I was looking down at Aldon in my 12 story building. It was a beautiful sight.

• Name: Valerian Storm

Job: Student

Personality: Shy , Caring , Nervous , Smart

Appearance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , 4,5 feet tall , white skin

Are you willing to work with others or on your own? Both :P

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? Yes , maybe he will vomit the first time xd

Name: Abelard Storm

Job: Electronic shop owner

Personality: Agressive , Envious , Fearful

Appearance: grey short heddle hair , green eyes , 5,1 feet tall , brown skin

Are you willing to work with others or on your own? with others

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? no

• Thanks for the characters. Glad you put two characters. The story is in need of characters.

supersagig posted: »

Name: Valerian Storm Age: 14 Job: Student Personality: Shy , Caring , Nervous , Smart Appearance: black short heddle hair , brow

• Name: Irma Storm

Job: Waitress

Personality: Ambitious , Lonely , Thoughtful , Intelligent

Appearance: long red heddle hair , blue eyes , white skin , 5,5 feet tall

Are you willing to work with others or on your own? On my own

Are you willing for your character to go through gruesome events? yes

PD: Abelard is the father and Irma and Valerian his sons

Thanks for the characters. Glad you put two characters. The story is in need of characters.

• Episode 1: Fitting in.

15 days in.

Felix Davis

I was inside the “Morning shine”. I had a coffee in one hand and my newspaper in the other, I would come here every morning, there was nothing else to do and I thought that since I don’t have a job, maybe I could find some interesting news. Make my way up the ranks and have gained James trust. Just maybe will he let me be free.

Felix: Another double double please!

Ricky: Im on it!

The coffee here tasted like shit, I don’t even think anyone liked it. You could see the look on the cashiers face, he didnt seem comfortable working here. He never introduced him name the first time around, luckily he has his name tag on.

Ricky: Here you go, sir! That will be $3.25.

Felix: Here you go.* I tossed him the change, I wanted to ask him more, but he was on a hurry and left the table. I really had to take a piss but I did not know where it was.*

Felix: Excuse me, where is the washroom?

Old man: Down the hall, turn left.

Felix: Thank you.

Down the hall...to the right...was it the right? I went down the hall and saw two doors. Left and the right. None of them had signs. I went to the one on the right. As I entered I saw a bunch of boxes filled with coffee beans and cups, I tried to back up and move through the boxes to get to the door, but a box fell down, I picked it up and saw a gun.

???: What the fuck are you doing?

Out of fear I picked up the gun and saw Ricky the cashier.

Felix: I don’t think you are supposed to be in possession of a weapon.

Ricky: I know, but whatever you do please don’t tell James. I need to protect myself.

[Fuck you I’m telling James.]

[Give him his gun back]

[Fine, but this gun is mine]

SPARK

I was in the second floor of the “Imperial building”. The 12 stories of shit that James was located in. It was hard and complex of how I got it. I went to the front door....opened it and boom! I was in, I walked by as everyone was doing their own work and went up the elevator. Now its time to find James. I opened door 201, 202 and 203. All were empty with just a bed and a few counters.

???: Hello, your Spark, right?

I turn around to see who this mysterious voice is. I turn around to a vicious blow to my head. Blood to my head as I slowly fade away into unconsciousness.

???: Wakey wakey, you one eyed freak!

Spark: What the fuck? Where am I? Who the fuck are you? *I look around, I am strapped onto a hospital bed and my eye patch is gone, I can see a bunch of non-medical tools, saws, hammers, drills. *

???: One question at a time, please. My name is Josef. But you will call me Joe. I am the doctor around here and will you be your best friend from now on. You see, you entered private property, and we all know you had all intentions in trying to run this place to the ground and to kill James. So now James gave me permission to conduct any experiment I want on you. Haha!

Spark: You are not going near me.

Joe: You don’t have a choice, Im the one standing and you are stuck here on this bed, remember?
    I spit at him in disgust. I knew I could not go through with this, there was no way I would let him do this to me.*

Joe: Now tell me, your eye..how did this happen?

Spark: Fuck you!

Joe: So you want to play this game. No worries. I see him walk by to the table and grab a cannister of gas, he brings it over and dumps it on me. He strikes a match and holds it close to me. I said tell me now!

I don’t even bat an eye.

Joe: You fucker! I see put out the fire on the match and go over to the table he grabs a huge knife. Im tired of this shit, this ends now!

He goes to me. I see that my arms have now become free since the oil has allowed me to unknowingly break free. I grab the knife and over power him as I hold him up against the wall.

Spark: Even if I kill you, I may still be stuck between these 300 ft walls. But after I get my hands on James, the world will be bowing down to me!

Joe: You wish. Agh!* I throw him onto the bed filled with gas and I light a match and throw it onto him as I leave the room with a knife and gun that was left on the counter. I can hear his screams as he is burnt to a crisp. It was time to go attempt to find James again, but where?*

[The school]

[Morning Shine(Coffee shop)]

[Go to the 12th floor]

[Go to the main lobby and ask for James yourself]

[Call it a night and go rest]

Conrad Grant

I was at the police station with the other officers.

Officer 1: Conrad, me and you got wall duty. James is sick of dumb people trying to climb up. They don’t listen when I tell them that they will get shocked and die.

Conrad: We just got to use force. Show them that were a force to not be fucked with.

Officer 1: I like that attitude. Lets go!

We hop in the police cruiser, I let the officer take the wheel. After a while of driving we stop at the part of the wall we were assigned to.

Officer 1: What now?

Conrad: We wait for someone to try to get out of this country.

Officer 1: Sounds like a plan!

Conrad: Your damn right it is!

Officer 1: Wait, what the fuck is that up in the alley?

Conrad: I have no idea what you are looking at.

Officer 1: come on, follow me!

Conrad: Nah, I got to do my job. You go. I’ll cover for you. Be back soon though.

The officer takes off and storms into the alley.

Thank you for reading and please vote below! I know it ends in a cliff hanger but you just got to wait :D.

• [Fuck you I’m telling James.] XD
    [Call it a night and go rest]
    Awesome Part!!!

Episode 1: Fitting in. 15 days in. Felix Davis I was inside the “Morning shine”. I had a coffee in one hand and my newspaper in the

• [Give him his gun back]

That's where he was in the prologue.

Episode 1: Fitting in. 15 days in. Felix Davis I was inside the “Morning shine”. I had a coffee in one hand and my newspaper in the

• Nice! I choose Fuck you, i'm telling James and Go to the lobby and ask for James yourself

• [Give him the gun back]

[Go to lobby]

• edited November 2014

[Give him his gun back]

That's very hard but it's an old man who did nothing wrong :/

I'm hungry for killing B)

That was one of the best representation of my character I ever seen your very talented and I can't wait to see where this is going :'D

Alt text

• Thanks man. Im glad you think so!

[Give him his gun back] That's very hard but it's an old man who did nothing wrong [Morning Shine(Coffee shop)] I'm hungry for kil

• Yeah it was damn good, You just wait Mark :)

[Give him his gun back] That's very hard but it's an old man who did nothing wrong [Morning Shine(Coffee shop)] I'm hungry for kil

• Damn the votes for Sparks part are at a tie. Once the tie is solved, I will close the voting for this part.

• Voting is closed. Felix will give Ricky his gun back and Mark will go to Morning Shine in an attempt to find James.

The voting was still tied so I just flipped a coin between the two options.

• Cool, Can't wait for the next part!

Voting is closed. Felix will give Ricky his gun back and Mark will go to Morning Shine in an attempt to find James. The voting was still tied so I just flipped a coin between the two options.

• edited November 2014

Felix Davis

[Give him his gun back]

I handed him his gun back. I saw as he was just standing there, not knowing what to say.

Felix: So, what was your intentions?

Ricky: I was just scared. Sometimes you just got to protect yourself you know. James and his henchman come to the store almost every morning. One day if they decide to take their anger out on someone, I will be ready. Thanks for giving the gun back by the way.

Felix: Don’t mention it. I mean seriously, if you get caught and say that I know of this, James is going to be the least of your problems.

I exited the way I came in and left a tip of $5 on the front counter. I knew I left him scared shit less, so might as well show to him that I may be tall and scary looking, but Im not all that bad. I exited the café and walked to my house. I jumped up onto my bed and began to close my eyes.

Spark

I stood in front of the Coffee shop. The fumes went straight to my nose as soon as I stepped in. I could see people clear their way out of the line for me. I liked being feared around here. I went up to the counter and looked around to see if anyone was their. No James, no cashier. Just the waiter and a few people who were scared by my presence.

Irma: Excuse me, how can I help you?

I ignore him as I toss coffee beans all over the place. How could I just waste my time like that, he isnt even here!

Irma: Please stop that right now. If you are not here to buy something leave immediatly!

Spark: Ill buy all the fucking coffee you have. But first I need to find James. Tell me when does he usually come here?

Irma: Umm.. In the morning sir. I would be glad if you came back tomorrow.

Spark: Fucking tomorrow? I burned his best Doctor and you say he is coming tomorrow?

Irma: Im sorry for your time being wasted. But If I give you a coffee on the house, will you take it?

I am about to respond, but than I see a man come out from the back, looking no older than 20. He looks traumatised like someone just cut his dick off or something.

Spark: What’s the matter kid?

???: The name is Ricky and please leave this store. You are causing a commotion.

Spark: Fine, I’ll get going, I don’t need a free coffee anyways.

I leave the store without even looking back once. I knew something was up with that cashier. Maybe I was being lied to. But all I know is that if he is not there in the morning, hell is going to break lose. And if he is there, than consider tomorrow the day of his death.

Valerian Storm

I was sitting at my desk at Aldon high, the only school in this country. Home of only 24 students, all in one class.

Ms.Watford: Today I will be teaching you guys about Mental disorders. Does anyone know a few?

*I raise my hand up high. I was one of Ms. Watfords best student. The other classmates were disrespectful and reckless. *

Ms.Watford: Yes, Valerian?

Valerian: OCD, schizophrenia and Anorexia nervosa!

Ms.Watford: Good job! Very good actually!

I hear a knock on the classroom door. The whole class turns there heads to the door. Ms. W opens the door and we can all see a shocked expression on her face. Suddenly she goes outside and the door slams shut so no one notices anything.

???: Don’t fucking touch me!

???: Shut the fuck up bitch!

One of the voices sounded like Ms.W I suddenly got nervous. I did not want anything bad happening to her. She was a great teacher.

Bratatata. 3 bullets go off and blood starts to evaporate under the classroom door. The door slowly opens and I am shocked at who it is. Ms.W talked about him a few times. He was MR. President.

James: Hello class. From now on, I will be teaching the class. Follow me outside!

The whole class goes in a line and nervously follows James. This was the most quiet we have ever been. Once in my life, I was really scared. We walk by Ms.W’s dead corpse and eventually make our way outside. Tanks and cop cars are lined up. On the table there is a bunch of fire-arms.

James: So for this lesson, you have to listen very carefully. There are going to be two teams. 12 on each side. Each of you will get a set of guns and other equipment. You may not know how to use it, but after completing this class, you will become my personal child soldiers. To win. you need to be alive and your team needs to win. If you are alive and your team loses at the end of 10 minutes, you will than be killed by either myself, Tyler or one of my officers. Understood?

Whole class: Yes, Sir!

Each of us grab our equipment. I grab a Mp7, 2 grenades and a combat knife.

James: Go!

I quickly run for cover behind a tank. I hear footsteps coming close to me. I am unsure if they are enemy footsteps or someone from my team. Also I see a sniper looking for someone behind the tank I am at. The footsteps grow ladder. Arty pops up.

Irma: Holy fuck! You scared me!

Arty: Its ok. Now just be quiet. I got the sniper guy, see anybody you want to get?

I look over the tank, I also see the sniper guy above the hill, I see James and Tyler smoking a cigarette by a few other tanks, I also see my best friend, Joshua who is on the other team on top of Felicia who is the girl I like, he has a knife to her chest and is about to overpower her.

[Shoot Sniper]

[Shoot James]

[Shoot Tyler]

[Shoot Joshua]

Conrad

Officer: agh!!

I hear the officer scream and I run off to the rescue. Over at the dark alley I can see a figure holding a gun to the officers head.

???: Stand back.

I hold up my gun and stand firm and confidently, I was ready to shoot.

[Shoot the Officer]

[Shoot the figure]

[Drop gun]

I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Dont forget to vote below. Thanks for reading.

• Great Job again! I choose Shoot Sniper (Screw Love xD) and Shoot the figure

Felix Davis [Give him his gun back] I handed him his gun back. I saw as he was just standing there, not knowing what to say. Felix:

• edited November 2014

This is probably gonna backfire... But why not. [Shoot James] This feels... obvious, but maybe i'm wrong. [Shoot the figure]

Awesome part!

Felix Davis [Give him his gun back] I handed him his gun back. I saw as he was just standing there, not knowing what to say. Felix:

• [Shoot Joshua] Nobody touch Felicia NOBODY
    [Shoot the figure] Why Not?

• You're still accepting characters? Can I submit?

• Yeah, you are more than welcome :). Ill probably leave the voting open for the rest of the weekend. Im pretty busy and It would be wise to let some more people join and catch up so they can vote on the new part and settle in before I write another.

You're still accepting characters? Can I submit?

• Name: Anna Marie Fulton. Or just Marie is fine.

Job: Uh... Caretaker? Of the elderly...? Or children?

Personality: Quiet and stoic. She's motherly, but she's doesn't take crap from people.

Appearance: Black, of Hatian decent. She's got long, brown hair in two side braids and brown eyes. She's thin and is left handed... Doubt you need that though.

Are you willing to work with others or on your own? Marie prefers to be around others.

Extra information: She bites her thumb a lot, and also paces and hums to herself. Sometimes, she will randomly laugh if there is an awkward silence, or she gets uncomfortable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.