Need access to the Monkey Island private forum?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Same problem for me
  • vEXvEX
    edited June 2009
    And another one.
  • edited June 2009
    Same here. Can't access the hidden forum after pre-ordering.
  • edited June 2009
    Didn't know if I should mail you or post it here, so I am trying with the easiest and lazy one, being the forums, can I get access to the hidden forum?
    Pre-ordered not long ago and opened the link in the mail but it redirected me and the sub-forum doesn't appear.
    Thanks.
  • jmmjmm
    edited June 2009
    Email support.
    They get a notification right away, the forums are checked from time to time.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks jmm I followed your advise and sent an email.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Sobuno, vEX, DarkCrisis, you should have access now!
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Alhazred, you're in!
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks.
  • edited June 2009
    Sorry, but same problem here. It seems like this is happening to lots of people, any idea why?
  • edited June 2009
    Same issue, sent an e-mail but got no response (yet). Could somebody please fix it?

edit: Seems to be fixed now, thanks!
  • edited June 2009
    I have the same issue, i have sent an email just now :)
  • GoTGoT
    edited June 2009
    I'm the same, i cant access it. The link takes me to the purchases page which appears to be a dead end. I've also email support. Sorry to be a pain, im sure this is an ongoing nightmare for you admins.

GoT
  • edited June 2009
    Also I can't see the forum but I did preorder... hmm my coupon code I got isn't working either :S I get the message that it is invalid :S
  • DavDav
    edited June 2009
    I'm also having the problem of not seeing the pre-order forum, though I did pre-order :)

Like GoT, I also got redirected to the purchases page from the link.

Thanks all
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Hi guys,

It's difficult for us to deal with this issue when people post about it on the forums. If you pre-ordered and are not seeing the Private Pirates forum, please write to support@telltalegames.com and let us know:

1) Your order number, username, or the email address you used to place the order
    2) If you received a confirmation email after placing your order
    3) If Tales of Monkey Island shows up on your My Games page
    4) If you had a forum username before ordering Tales of Monkey Island, or only created one after placing the order

We are working hard to get this issue resolved and to get everyone taken care of. If you haven't received a response from a human being in 48 hours (as opposed to the auto-response, which comes in automatically), please send a PM to David and he can look up your support ticket.

Thanks for your patience as we get this worked out!
This discussion has been closed.