What character would you want in Season 2?

If we get a Season 2 Id like it if they bring Boy Blue into it. Id also like it if they brought Kay into it as well because he can see the bad things we've done and he might bring them up when we talk to him such as killing Dum and tearing Grendal's arm off ect.

What characters would you want?

Comments

• edited November 2014

Current Characters:

Bigby : well this is a given since it's pretty much his series (unless Telltale drastically change the format) ,and he's my favourite character

Snow : my 2nd favourite character after Bigby

Faith (currently glamoured as Nerissa) : her mystery still isn't solved, so definitely want her to return

Woodsman: they don't show much about him in the comics (except for 1001 Nights of Snowfall and one quote by Bigby in Great Fables Crossover). Telltale did a good job fleshing out his character, and I'd like to see him return.

Flycatcher : basically, I just like him, he's a nice guy.

Beauty and Beast : they were good also, adding problems with couple dynamic. Also would be good to return.

Jack : as punching bag for my Bigby character to beat up :)

New Characters:

• Rose Red
    • Charming (though he may be travelling around)
    • Boy Blue
    • Pinochio
    • King Cole
    • Totenkinder
    • Ozma (if we can only get one witch, then I'd pick Totenkinder, but if they can get two in, then I'd settle for Ozma for second witch)
    • Cinderella
    • Kay
    • Weyland Smith (though may be tricky since he's at the farm and Bigby can't go there)
    • Thrushbeard (flesh him out more than what we know about in the comics)

The list can go on, but I'll stop there.

• edited November 2014

Honestly speaking, I could care less about what new characters they might bring into Season 2. Well, perhaps some presentation of Slavic folklore would be nice, but still not that important for me.

I just want Bloody Mary back.

Alt text

Not just 'want', I'm craving to see more of her in whatever Telltale are preparing for us. Words simply can not describe how much I loved her and how annoyed I was by the fact she was clearly underused in the game. Even though Mary was a pretty much episodic character, these few wonderful times when we got to interact with her were enough for me to get my heart stolen. And I won't be able to find inner peace ever again until I see her returning, rightfully gaining the credit she deserves and playing a more major role in the plot. Before you ask, yes, I do believe she is still alive.

And yeah, I realize that my view is biased and one-sided, but there's not much I can do about it. This is literally the first time I got really attached to a video game character.

#BloodyMaryForSeason2

• Prince Charming.

• Bloody mary was verging on actually being a good villan so her I guess, all other antagonists I'm not all that interested in

Apart from that I guess we need the insufferable snow back however can we leave the romance with her if it dosnt happen for ages anyway, Bigby could be determinantly with someone else

Bufkin too though apart from that I dont know,

The others could come back as multi seasonal charcaters

• Let me guess, you haven't yet read any of the Fables comics yet? Because pretty much everyone who've read the comics want at least few (if not some) characters from the comics.

Not that having played the games only yet is a bad thing (since I started reading Fables after first finding out about this game, and have been hooked on the game since), but there are several great characters in Fables universe who are just as great, if not better than Bloody Mary (don't get me wrong, I loved Bloody Mary in TWAU, and consider her to be the best villain in the game, and it will be really cool to see her return in any future seasons, but I wouldn't be too heart-broken if they say she won't be returning either).

TheZorkij posted: »

Honestly speaking, I could care less about what new characters they might bring into Season 2. Well, perhaps some presentation of Slavic fol

• edited November 2014

I'd like to see King Cole, Rose Red, and Boy Blue of course, and I wouldn't mind seeing Pinocchio. I'd also like them to grow with their current characters, because they have potential too.

• edited November 2014

Rose Red and Boy Blue, they just have to include them!

Alt text

Alt text

(both pictures have been created by lorna-ka on DA)

• Let's see: Bloody Mary (SHE'S NOT DEAD!)

Faith/Nerissa (unsolved and NEEDS to be explored)

Boy Blue (everyone loves him and he is meant to be Snow's assistant in the comics)

Rose Red (maybe in passing)

Cinderella (Ok, if the next Season replaces Snow with Cindy as Bigby's 'partner' for the episodes then I will be a very happy man)

Frau Totenkinder (at least 1 witch needs to appear and Frau is the most obvious choice, I don't like Ozma)

King Cole (don't really care but he is the Mayor)

Grimble (give the troll something to do besides sleeping at the desk!)

Briar Rose (don't know why...)

Kay (like Rose, maybe in passing)

• edited November 2014

I knew I missed someone when I listed my new characters lineup! Thanks for mentioning Briar Rose.

With Cindy, maybe they can explore more on "Bigby's rules of Combat" that Cindy mentions so much in the Cinderella series (and show him training Cindy)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Let's see: Bloody Mary (SHE'S NOT DEAD!) Faith/Nerissa (unsolved and NEEDS to be explored) Boy Blue (everyone loves him and he is mean

• Boy Blue, Pinocchio, and Charming.

• I know I would be heart-broken if they said she wasn't returning :(

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Let me guess, you haven't yet read any of the Fables comics yet? Because pretty much everyone who've read the comics want at least few (if

• Id love them to bring Charming into it some how. In the comics it seems he didnt come back from Europe until Fables 1 but I dont beleave they ever truly say how long he was gone.

Zeruis posted: »

Prince Charming.

• If they show a sparring session between Bigby and Cindy, I want Bigby to win... Simply cuz in the comics Cindy is this martial arts fighter and Bigby fights with experience and military training, it would be nice to show that Bigby can beat a trained fighter despite hom having no real training besides what he learned during the wars.

I knew I missed someone when I listed my new characters lineup! Thanks for mentioning Briar Rose. With Cindy, maybe they can explore mor

• Charming can't appear as he is in Europe scrounging off of wealthy people until Issue 1 of the comics; the other 2 would be cool charcters though

Belan posted: »

Boy Blue, Pinocchio, and Charming.

• Yeah, I was mainly thinking about if the game happened somewhere in the comic timeline.

Charming can't appear as he is in Europe scrounging off of wealthy people until Issue 1 of the comics; the other 2 would be cool charcters though

• If the presence of Bloody Mary were to be absent throughout season 2, every B.M. fan would lock themselves in their bathrooms and start desperately chanting her name at their mirrors ...which is totally understandable, of course.

I know I would be heart-broken if they said she wasn't returning

• I think people would try and boycott the game until they got to it's first fight scene, then they'll remember why Bigby is awesome and just forget about Bloody Mary until the episode ends...

If the presence of Bloody Mary were to be absent throughout season 2, every B.M. fan would lock themselves in their bathrooms and start desperately chanting her name at their mirrors ...which is totally understandable, of course.

• I think only thing that Bigby pretty much can't do in combat is dueling in swords (that would be Prince Charming, Bluebeard, Snow, Brandish's specialty), but that's only because he didn't have the need to learn (as stated by Snow in "Snow White" volume), since he was just so damn good with hand-to-hand combat (in his human form), and in his Big Bad Wolf form, well.....I guess that doesn't need any explanation :)

But coming back to Cindy, almost everything about combat, Cindy will be learning from Bigby (hand-to-hand combat which includes "Bigby's rules of combat") but with dueling in swords they'll need to show Cindy learning from Bluebeard (since in Snow White volume ....Grimble says to Brandish, Cindy's Bluebeard's top student in swordplay.....And in Legends in Exile volume, it also shows them sparring).

And with that being said, I feel out of all characters who are human (or can take human forms like Bigby and Beast), Cindy seems to be the character who has the most balanced style (though not the most powerful) in combat. She has Bigby's training, and Bluebeard's sword instructions (Ok, Charming is better than Bluebeard, but I'm guessing Cindy didn't want to learn from her ex-husband). Maybe that's the reason why she's the deadliest spy (including all of Bigby's agents....i.e. The Tourists) in fabletown.

If they show a sparring session between Bigby and Cindy, I want Bigby to win... Simply cuz in the comics Cindy is this martial arts fighter

• When you are look in/at Crane's desk for clues, one of the Notes, or Letters, is about Pinocchio 'Shredding' or Splintering. I forgot who else was in the Letter. But what I do know is, it is about a fan needing replacing and asking Crane for a Air Fan in the mean time.

Boy Blue, Pinocchio, and Charming.

• edited November 2014

Forget about the legendary Bloody Mary? Them's fighting words!

I think people would try and boycott the game until they got to it's first fight scene, then they'll remember why Bigby is awesome and just forget about Bloody Mary until the episode ends...

• Is Shrek an Option? - I would really like him in Season 2. :-D - (But I do well think he was just created by Dreamworks so they would not allowed to add him.)

Other than that. I would want Puss-In-Boots

• puss in boots was in the comics and if I remember he never was in fable town. No Shrek in my wolf among us pls ;3

Bj007pro posted: »

Is Shrek an Option? - I would really like him in Season 2. :-D - (But I do well think he was just created by Dreamworks so they would not allowed to add him.) Other than that. I would want Puss-In-Boots

• Dude; I will NEVER forget Bloody Mary! If she isn't in Season 2 then I will be ranting about it on this community like a whiny child for the forseeable future!

Forget about the legendary Bloody Mary? Them's fighting words!

• Dude, I have ALL of the Fables volumes so you didn't really need to explain this at all; but fair point to anyone who hasn't read them yet obviously! Bigby may not know how to use a sword, but I bet if he picked one up then he could use what he knows about close combat to make use of it somehow...

I think only thing that Bigby pretty much can't do in combat is dueling in swords (that would be Prince Charming, Bluebeard, Snow, Brandish'

• It's a letter to Crane from Boy Blue, he talks about Pinocchio splintering...

• I want a DLC that takes place in the comic timeline simply so I can see some BigbyxSnow proper! Xmas episode anyone!?

Yeah, I was mainly thinking about if the game happened somewhere in the comic timeline.

• edited November 2014

Either way, you're fine. I wasn't mad or anything. XD

Dude; I will NEVER forget Bloody Mary! If she isn't in Season 2 then I will be ranting about it on this community like a whiny child for the forseeable future!

• Id like a Christmas Dlc but still in the 80s. TellTale making a Dlc taking place during the comics would make me think no Season 2

I want a DLC that takes place in the comic timeline simply so I can see some BigbyxSnow proper! Xmas episode anyone!?

• Haha fair enough.

But in my defense, even with people who have all the volumes, for some, if they didn't read them recently (or multiple times), people tend to forget about details (they remember the broad story, but forget about minor details).
    So that's the reason why I made explanation somewhat long-winded. I thought you may not remember some minor details (e.g. Cindy being Bluebeard's swordplay student, I don't think many people would remember if the reader has read the series quite a while ago)

Dude, I have ALL of the Fables volumes so you didn't really need to explain this at all; but fair point to anyone who hasn't read them yet o

• I like the way you think.

Zeruis posted: »

Prince Charming.

• I want Blue, Fly, and Pinocchio to play a big part in S2.
    I'd also like Prince Charming, or at least just a shoutout to him that Cinderella got.

I know lots of people would love Rose, but... Meh. She was really cruel when the story began. She wasn't a nice person until she went to the Farm. She wouldn't be as great of a character as people think, and I'd say it's pretty likely that everyone's forgotten by now all the stuff she did to spite Snow. I mean, I don't blame her for it, because it made me like Charming even more, and she does redeem herself, but it's just that if she were to appear in S2, she'd likely be.... Not so nice.

• Amen to that, bro.

Dude; I will NEVER forget Bloody Mary! If she isn't in Season 2 then I will be ranting about it on this community like a whiny child for the forseeable future!

• Yeah, I don't think she'll be returning. He killed her pretty damn good, so I imagine she won't be reviving for a while. She seems like she's basically on Goldie's level. Beaten so bad that even a popular Fable like that wouldn't get up right away.

Let me guess, you haven't yet read any of the Fables comics yet? Because pretty much everyone who've read the comics want at least few (if

• know lots of people would love Rose, but... Meh. She was really cruel when the story began

Yes, thank you! I feel like she is the most overrated character in the FABLES universe. Not only was she rude in the first issues, I found her super whiny in the later ones and I wouldn't be that upset if she died in the last couple of issues.

I want Blue, Fly, and Pinocchio to play a big part in S2. I'd also like Prince Charming, or at least just a shoutout to him that Cinderella

• Yeah, I get that people love the character (well I love Bloody Mary too). But she was basically shattered to pieces (come to think of it, it's kinda ironic since that's exactly what happened to Bigby), and that may be pretty tough to come back from since she's not even a shape-changer like Bigby (which kinda worked in his favour on his resurrection).

I just think there should be other villains who should appear in Season 2. There are several folklore/legends that Telltale can draw upon that hasn't been explored in the comics , I do not want to limit Telltale's scope in their villain selection just because we favour one character.

Also, if Bloody Mary does come back, there needs to be a very good reason (other than fans just liking her) she is brought back, i.e. she needs to serve a strong purpose in the story. I don't want Telltale to just bring her back in season 2 for her to end up as another right-hand-woman of another Bad guy. That would serve no purpose at all, and would be pointless.

• Maybe Season 2 can occur when he stops by Fabletown while on break from his travels? I mean I'd imagine he would have stopped by Fabletown couple of times before Fables #1.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id love them to bring Charming into it some how. In the comics it seems he didnt come back from Europe until Fables 1 but I dont beleave they ever truly say how long he was gone.

• Well considering that and the way she is acting in the comics so far; I certainly won't have anyproblems with being an asshole to her if the options are available!

I want Blue, Fly, and Pinocchio to play a big part in S2. I'd also like Prince Charming, or at least just a shoutout to him that Cinderella

• edited November 2014
    • The badass
    • The rival
    • The unknown
  • edited November 2014

I want to see Princess Ozma,Boy Blue,and Pinocchio
    Also i would like other Fairy Tales that have not been in the Fable comics like Momotaro and Peter Pan

• Peter Pan was the original idea for the Adversary in the comics in case you didn't know! It would be cool to have him implemented somehow...

I want to see Princess Ozma,Boy Blue,and Pinocchio Also i would like other Fairy Tales that have not been in the Fable comics like Momotaro and Peter Pan

Sign in to comment in this discussion.