What character would you want in Season 2?

2»

Comments

• Robin Hood, definitely.

• Bloody Mary was killed by Bigby so thats not going to happen sorry for bursting your bubble :(.

TheZorkij posted: »

Honestly speaking, I could care less about what new characters they might bring into Season 2. Well, perhaps some presentation of Slavic fol

• Dude, just plz keep those comments to yourself until season 2 comes out, this community WILL murder u for this!

• edited November 2014

Holy crap, you gotta be kidding. -_- Dude, I've played Episode 5, so you didn't have to take me back to that sore moment, you know. And actually, me and many other people don't think Mary is truly dead, considering circumstances. If you want my view on this, you can PM me.

• Wow, if Kay saw those things, (killing Dum & tearing Grendel's arm off) how would season two go if you (made Wolf) didn't do ANY of the bad options. Then the story would go a different way.

• Personally id like to see every character! But the only thing i want is JUST A SECOND SEASON!! Btw i'd like to see more affection between snow and bigby just as the comic

• Affection is too much; but subtle hints are always good :P

I think that at the end of Ep.5 of Season 2 (hypothetically) there should be a glimpse of the future when Bigby and snow are married.

SnowLover posted: »

Personally id like to see every character! But the only thing i want is JUST A SECOND SEASON!! Btw i'd like to see more affection between snow and bigby just as the comic

• I remember reading a while ago that if Season 2 is made and the last one, they want it to end with jack running into Bigbys office to COMPLETE THE LOOP !!!!!

Which I think would be cool. Maybe end with Bigby standing up picking up his trench coat covering the screen

The End.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Affection is too much; but subtle hints are always good :P I think that at the end of Ep.5 of Season 2 (hypothetically) there should be a glimpse of the future when Bigby and snow are married.

• I do like that idea actually :)

Hypothetically speaking: If TWAU had 3 Seasons (don't have a heart attack Poogers... plz) then I feel that Season 2 should end with that glimpse of the future and 3 should end with Jack running into Bigby's office in issue 1.

Poogers555 posted: »

I remember reading a while ago that if Season 2 is made and the last one, they want it to end with jack running into Bigbys office to COMPLE

• Hypothetically speaking: If TWAU had 3 Seasons (don't have a heart attack Poogers... plz)

Alt text

I do like that idea actually Hypothetically speaking: If TWAU had 3 Seasons (don't have a heart attack Poogers... plz) then I feel that

• hahahahaha one is for sure that telltale has a lot plots that she can follow if she finally make a sequence!

Poogers555 posted: »

Hypothetically speaking: If TWAU had 3 Seasons (don't have a heart attack Poogers... plz)

• telltale has a lot plots that she can follow if she finally make a sequence

TellTale's a she? I had no idea XP

(I'm joking)

hahahahaha one is for sure that telltale has a lot plots that she can follow if she finally make a sequence!

• hahahaha in my language the word ''company'' is a female :P

telltale has a lot plots that she can follow if she finally make a sequence TellTale's a she? I had no idea XP (I'm joking)

• lol fair enough :P

hahahaha in my language the word ''company'' is a female :P

• Dat Rose though

Alt text

Rose Red and Boy Blue, they just have to include them! (both pictures have been created by lorna-ka on DA)

• Alt text

Bring this fool back!

• Aw, yeah.

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Dat Rose though

• I've heard some stories that you have a thing for one particular Rose... Can you confirm it ?

Aw, yeah.

• He does.

I've heard some stories that you have a thing for one particular Rose... Can you confirm it ?

• So the rumours are true then!

He does.

• Boy Blue
    • Rose Red
    • Cindy
    • Frau
    • Pinocchio
    • Charming
  • There were rumors going on about my love for Rose Red? I thought I made it pretty clear that I had affectionate feelings for her in my previous comments.

Anyway, I can get like 5 other users to vouch for me if Hazza's confirmation wasn't enough. XD

So the rumours are true then!

• armis knows, trust me :)

There were rumors going on about my love for Rose Red? I thought I made it pretty clear that I had affectionate feelings for her in my previ

• Good, good. ;)

armis knows, trust me

• definitely Peter Pan.

• Little Red Riding Hood. Because she is related to Bigby and I would like to see that. Pinocchio. He should not be that hard to interrogate right?

• Which language? Just curious.

hahahaha in my language the word ''company'' is a female :P

• Boy Blue & Cinderella.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.