Story/choice notifications

2»

Comments

• Wow buddy, all of the games i have played from them have the option to turn the notifications off.

It's in the Gameplay Options menu, try not to blow a gasket over some notifications that you could just as easily ignore :)

• edited June 2015

I will take this thread for what it is .... a joke.

Alt text

• Alt text

My condolences. No, but seriously.

• edited June 2015

The notifications are worth it in this game, buddy! They aren't just for the choices, (which they have seemed to improve), but they also use it for jokes too.

(ex: [You punch Shade in the face] - Shade's face will remember that.)

But, yes I do think you can turn off the notifications.

• Okay... so..

• 1st off : If you wont buy a game just because of a one short line up in the top left corner of your screen that is completely out of the way of the action, you may need to adjust your vision of a quality game.

• 2nd : I really dont think telltale will add something to satisfy one player. No one really cares about this. In fact, people enjoy to know their choice was major or not by this notification showing up.

• 3rd : Let's be real. I doubt one person not buying the game would affect them. It's your opinion to buy it or not, they aren't begging you to purchase it.

• Well, it actually serves as part of the humor in "Tales from the Borderlands". Frequently, the message won't be there to suggest a consequence, but to mock the situation. Or, it does both.

So in a way, your argument is valid, but it's also part of the fun.

Don't miss out on this!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.