funniest moments for you?

What do you think were the funniest moments in this Episode?

For me, these would have to be (pretty much everything, but in particular):

• Vasquez gives a threatening speech, dead Henderson enters screen. Rhys is shocked, and Vasquez is like: 'I couldn't have timed that better!'

• Rhys tries to strangle a bandit. I love this scene. Sasha is like: 'You need any help?', and if you say 'I got it!', the bandit says 'Nope, he doesn't. He doesn't got it.' Not even the bandit is impressed, Rhys!

• Rhys mega epic stealth approach plan. I love how we play what Rhys is imagining. Probably the best sequence in the entire Episode. The resolution is also goddamn funny.

Those are just some I remember, but there were loads over loads of hilariosities (is that a word?). Good job, Telltale and Gearbox. Good job.

Comments

• anything with loaderbot

• Loader Bot.

Alt text

• It doesn't even need to be explained.

Oh, right

• I don't remember the scene very well, but when you're talking to the bandit, and he asks what Fiona did to them when they were in the vehicle thingy, if you say that you calmly discussed it, a really funny scene plays out where Fiona and Rhys speak in fancy voices and discuss things for like a few seconds, again i can't remember it exactly but it was something among those lines :P

• Damn, the forums ate my comment.

It doesn't need explaining.

Oh, right

• Oh, right :D

bloop posted: »

Loader Bot.

• It was ate up again...

IT DOESN'T EVEN NEED EXPLAINING.

Oh, right

• I knew I missed something! Yes, that was hilarious! I think it went something like this.

Fiona: 'You're such a delight! But now, let's get to the business!'

clang tea pots

Rhys: 'Capital!'

Then the solution what really happened by Rhys.

The other outcome is also really funny. If you say:

'We tried to throw them out', you will get directly to the scene that you get anyway: Sacha about to toss Rhys out.

Then, while Rhys screams, the mask man interrupts Fiona:

'Ok, enough of that. Tell me what really happened.'

Rhys: 'No, it actually happened just like that, she tried to kill me.'

'Ah. Ok. Go on."

Green613 posted: »

I don't remember the scene very well, but when you're talking to the bandit, and he asks what Fiona did to them when they were in the vehicl

• edited November 2014
    • Vaughn calling Vasquez, 'Assquez.'
    • If you decide to stay loyal to Vaughn when Vasquez talks about placing the blame on him and referring it to 'scratching each other balls,' you can reply, "well, scratch your own then.' Vasquez will then be like, 'yea, I'll scratch them, HARD,' while Sasha hears that and is disgusted.
    • The bandit that Vaughn said 'wanted to eat his eyes out.' Fiona can be like, 'just calm down he's not.' And then the bandit will say he wants to eat Vaughn's eyes.
    • Rhys' fangirl moment with Zer0.
    • Rhys failing at hitting a bandit. Also, failing to strangle a guard while Sasha laughs at him.
    • The dude who prepared the vehicles making fun of Vaughn's face.
  • edited November 2014
    • [Blow his mind]
    • "I have the shiniest meat bicycle!"
    • Rhys's plan at the arena
    • "Oh, Eric? Aw, is that you?"
  • The Loader Bot coming out of nowhere at the end. Awesome.

• I loved it when bot lands on a bandit and says "Hi". Hahaha. That part cracked me up. Oh and also when Rhys says "You're really cool...." to Zer0.

• "I WILL punch you in the face!"

• "Scratch your own nuts!"

• "Oh I'll scratch 'em. I'll scratch 'em hard."

"Scratch your own nuts!"

• Rhys's ass kicking fantasies I thought were great.

Alt text

• Rhys trying to threaten Vasquez (and failing and getting punched in the face)

• [Blow His Mind]

• "Fatality."

I was lying on the floor. dying.

• edited November 2014

Did so few select [Break his heart]?

"Looks like he had a... change of heart."

That was rediculous.

I truly can't wait for more of this stuff, well done TTG!

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Indeed, sir.

I knew I missed something! Yes, that was hilarious! I think it went something like this. Fiona: 'You're such a delight! But now, let's ge

• "Really warms the cockles."

I'm not even going to look that up... >.>

"Scratch your own nuts!"

• edited November 2014

"Fatality" - Loader Bot best moment
    Rhys's fantasy and his epic stealth kill.

Also on the dook hut prtable chemical toilet

"For the Pandoran with aTitan ass, make sure your toilet is Titan class"

"Scratch your own nuts!"

The bandit leader forgot to filtered his voice.

• Rhys's plan pretty much killed me XD

• "I am a winner, Rhys! I... Am... A... Winner!"

• I forgot about Rhys trying to kill the bandit.

"Jerry is that you?"

• I accidentally skipped the credits and got a Telltale Games Will Remember That notification.

• edited November 2014

Loaderbot

• edited November 2014

Rhys punching a bandit with his puny left arm, when he has a right arm made out of metal.

Seeing that Shade's "body" was gone. I saw it coming, and still found it funny.

[thumbs up]

"Aw, come on! You gotta admit that was cool!" "-thumbs up-"

[speak bandit] (Both times)

"Yeah. Innuendo."

• I was laughing at this scene so much and I laughed even more when Rhys showed what really happened. :D

Katalept posted: »

Indeed, sir.

• moment when I skipped the credits

Alt text

• This game is hilarious and the voice acting is amazing. I didn't know Patrick Warburton was voicing a character he is hilarious as Hugo. My favorite line was his "Destiny" speech. Every spaceship shaped like a c*ck xD

• That was clever. I felt a little bad, but honestly, I made it to the point when they were putting their pets names on there. We're at a point where we have game companies giving "special thanks," listing the babies that were born during production, and listing their pets. Normally I don't skip credits, but it is getting to be a bit much for me.

Justsomeguy posted: »

moment when I skipped the credits

• I think the funniest part for me had to be when Felix mentioned the poop train. The trailer for Krieg always cracked me up, so a small nod was cool.

• edited November 2014

I watch the whole credits again after taking this pic, don't worry

Greed1914 posted: »

That was clever. I felt a little bad, but honestly, I made it to the point when they were putting their pets names on there. We're at a po

• During the deal scene, when I had the option of "Break his heart", I thought it was Rhys saying something that broke August's heart.

So I totally did not see it coming when Rhys PULLED August's heart out and thus "break" his heart. I know that Rhys was exaggerating, but it was still funny.

Also, the truth scene where Rhys begs August is also damn hilarious (Through it might be Fiona making fun of Rhys)

• Rhys's whole failed takedown on the bandit had me cracking up, along with Sasha begrudgingly returning the thumbs up afterwards.

And the fact that they have you physically play through his hypothetical plan before everyone ignores it was a nice touch.

• I went with "Blow his mind" Need to try "Break his heart" too, looks hilarious. :-D

Rhys's ass kicking fantasies I thought were great.

• edited November 2014
    • Rhys' Hyperion face.
    • Loader Bot
    • Blow his mind
    • Rhys' plan
    • Rhys trying to take down the bandit
    • Rhys fangirling over Zer0 and Zer0's reaction "<3"
    • Scratch your own balls
Sign in to comment in this discussion.