Explain your Felix Decision

Were you expecting him to stab Fiona and Sacha in the back, despite them being a "family"?

Did you immediately try to shoot him after he starts trying to kick the caravan down?

Did you remember that you had saved your bullet afterwards or before the decision to try and shoot Felix?

Comments

• I let Felix get blown to bits because I already wasted my bullet. I'm done with traitor bullshit.

Mike, Bonnie, Arvo, Vernon. They're all dead meat now.

• I didn't save my bullet so...See ya later Felix you backstabbing fucker! :D

• Apparently me and 6% lead Felix to his death .-.

• edited November 2014

I actually warned him there was a bomb in the case. I dunno why. Perhaps its because I'm such a forgiving guy lol

So, I still got the bullet. Sooner or later, I'm gonna use it.

• I shot Felix...

NoRegrets

It was quite satisfying, not what I thought I would use the bullet on but I enjoyed it. :P

• edited November 2014

I had already used the bullet and if I couldn't have the money no one was going to get it so he blew up.

Alt text

• edited November 2014

I had saved my bullet thinking August or some suprise baddie would appear in the end but when Felix did what he did, it got personal so I shot him. Now Sasha's mad but meh, she'll come around once she sees who Felix was.

• edited November 2014

i wasted my bullet because that a&&hole in the beginning shot felix!! i wastted my bullet saving him!!!! and i was so shocked when he chose money over me. but when he said that is the last lesson i must learn, to NOT trust anyone. i showed him WHAT REALLY NOT TRUSTING anyone means. YOU BLOW UP MF!!! ;)

i let him get blown to pieces. because he deserved it in my opinion :D NO FAMILY IN PANDORA! since i wasted my bullet, i didnt tell him about the case. and got blown. and I am happy LOL! I was like WTF MAN! I LOVED YOU A&&HOLE! But then i remembered that its pandora we're living in.

( Me and 6% Got Felix get blown to pieces :D AND IT WAS SATISFYING! )

CHOKE ON IT FELIX! ''In Fiona's Voice''

• I warned him because he was family, he's a con artist and I understand his decision and I don't hate him for it, plus that line Fiona had earlier "I understood him perfectly but I was still mad" or something like that made me think it would be bad for her if I killed him, I tried to warn him before he opened it and I warned him again afterwards, he's alive in my story.

• I wasted the bullet. I knew I didnt have any bullets left but I shot anyway. Then he opened the case. Ayyy

I shot Felix... NoRegrets It was quite satisfying, not what I thought I would use the bullet on but I enjoyed it. :P

• The way he said "anyone" tipped me off to his inevitable betrayal, but I saved my bullet considering the circumstances with both August and Felix. Neitehr were really emergencies in my mind, so I still have a shot. And I let Felix "Choke on it", as the song by Death goes.

• I shot him, when I saw him clutching his throat I knew I got my revenge. Then he opened the case, no regrets in that.

All I know is that he realized what betrayal is by family right before his death.

Poogers555 posted: »

I wasted the bullet. I knew I didnt have any bullets left but I shot anyway. Then he opened the case. Ayyy

• I let Felix live. I don't particularly care to see him anytime soon, but I just didn't want to have more death than necessary. I'm also regretting my decision to try to kill August, because I feel like that was a complete waste now.

• If you shoot him do you get the choice to tell him to choke on it? ;3

I shot him, when I saw him clutching his throat I knew I got my revenge. Then he opened the case, no regrets in that. All I know is that he realized what betrayal is by family right before his death.

• I can't remember to be honest, I think so but my memory is bad and I just remember the great after taste in my mouth.

If you shoot him do you get the choice to tell him to choke on it? ;3

• Glad I'm not the only one who let him live.

kaleion posted: »

I warned him because he was family, he's a con artist and I understand his decision and I don't hate him for it, plus that line Fiona had ea

• Well I wouldn't kill my father so I can't really kill Felix over that, besides he was a con artist by trade his decision made sense, it was cold but it made sense and he didn't really seem to want to kill me either, he seemed to be hesitating when he pointed the gun at me so I saw not reason to want him dead.

Glad I'm not the only one who let him live.

• I let him live. I understand, shame about the money though.

• I let him blow up. Didn't expect that to actually happen.

I regret wasting the bullet on August. If Telltale's learned from Season 2 of TWD, then this may actually have repercussions.

• I warned him about the bomb. I was really tempted not to... but I didn't really have a lot of time to think about it, so I just let him live. I wouldn't say he deserved death.

• Well, I played my Fiona as a cold hearted bitch (I stole the dying man's money, well... I mean - he's gonna die anyways, why the hell would he need the money back?)

Fiona doesn't give a shit if that dude is family. I used my bullet on August, so I told him to 'Choke on' the money, so he blew up. :D

• I would have shot Felix if I didn't waste my bullet on August xD I just let the fool blow himself up..

• Ah, so he lives if you warn him about the bomb? Neat!

I shot him. Probably a waste of a bullet, considering I could let him die either way. I wonder what other opportunities they'll give us to try and shoot. I also wonder if letting him live will have any long-term effects on the game.

(My guess is 'no')

javoris767 posted: »

I would have shot Felix if I didn't waste my bullet on August xD I just let the fool blow himself up..

• That...was not intended as a reply to that comment. Oops.

Bralef posted: »

Ah, so he lives if you warn him about the bomb? Neat! I shot him. Probably a waste of a bullet, considering I could let him die either wa

• I shot him. I don't like traitors and even more so when Felix was family. I also thought it was justice to shoot Felix with his own weapon.

• I had used the bullet on August so I couldn't use it in Felix. Altough then I realized that Felix was basically Fiona's father, and the briefcase was going to explode anyway, so I warned him and saved him.

• I wonder, what happens if you save him? Does he leave or stay?

Grafite posted: »

I had used the bullet on August so I couldn't use it in Felix. Altough then I realized that Felix was basically Fiona's father, and the briefcase was going to explode anyway, so I warned him and saved him.

• Vaughn says he abandoned us after the case exploded and Sasha looks angry.

I wonder, what happens if you save him? Does he leave or stay?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I saved the bullet when i had the option to shoot August and i shot Felix because be betrayed me.

• I warned him since I'm hoping that he may regret what he did enough to help later. He could have shot Fiona, but he chose not to do it. Plus, when I confronted him about his reasons, he seemed like he wasn't even sure why he was doing it. I wanted to shoot him because it's Pandora and that is how you deal with practically everything on that planet, but since this game puts us in the place of characters that don't normally do that, maybe the merciful route will work.

• I have a savefile of both shooting him and saving him. I usually don't want to kill characters because I want to be able to keep them around for as long as possible just so that there is more content and more drama in the story. Not going to do the wolf among us thing where I have myself and a very VERY bad wolf, but right now it feels okay to have both options and see what episode 2 will bring. Hoping we won't have to wait too long but seeing as we will probably get game of thrones next week or two weeks from now. We will probably not get a new telltale episode atleast until febuary.

• edited November 2014

I saved my bullet and I warned him. I´ll be honest; for some reason I wasn´t expecting the betrayal but...I tried to keep in mind that one way or another he raised Fiona and Sasha and he was family. However part of me is hoping I get something good out of saving him.

• Betrayal is the worst, I can't forgive that. So he's in pieces, and I still have my bullet.

• Yes.

• I shot him because I knew that as soon as he was away he would open the case and BOOM goes the money. Didn't realize that he would still open it after I shot him :/

• I spared him because I figured that if he survived, he would remember this in the future and help me in a future episode.

Sure he was a douche but it really looked like he was sorry.

If he DOESN'T come back to help me or betrays me AGAIN however, I'd gladly have Sasha unload every single bullet in her SMG's magazine to his head. I'm the type of guy who likes to give most people another chance. If they fail that second chance then I become REALLY pissed.

• I let him live I felt that realistically Fiona would let him live because they are family and he's been like a father to her and her sister for years.

• Warned him and kept the bullet.

• I let him get blown to bits because he was a traitor, and you know how people on Pandora treat traitors. Besides, I used the bullet up. :P

SO if you warn him, does he live?

• Not a choice, I think. Fiona will say it automatically.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.