Mine and Saltlick's Next Interactive Stories

edited November 2014 in Forum Games

Well my friends, I am planning on a new interactive story.

As many of you know I have made three interactive stories.

Dead City, Dead World, and Viva La Forum Revolution.

I am deciding between three ideas for the next story, you all can help me.

Here are the options (With plot details):

1. A story about a Sci-fi Interstellar Senate murder. You will be a investigator trying to solve it through five different Telltale style episodes (Most will be like this).
  2. A story about a man and his best friend during the Great TransHumanism Riots of 2025. Five different episodes
  3. A story about a law officer on a prison planet who will need to keep the peace but be an anti hero at the same time. Five different episodes.

So, Which do you want?

Comments

• edited February 2018

• Of course it won't start in the riots. :P

Or will it?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I shall vote for 2. A story about a man and his best friend during the Great TransHumanism Riots of 2025. It sounds really interesting!

• I shall vote for 2. A story about a man and his best friend during the Great TransHumanism Riots of 2025.

It sounds really interesting! :D

• So, right now we have:

Sci-fi Murder Mystery: 1

TransHumanism: 1

Sci-Fi space western type anti hero: 0

• edited February 2018

So, right now we have: Sci-fi Murder Mystery: 1 TransHumanism: 1 Sci-Fi space western type anti hero: 0

• I know!

We need more votes, I want to start writing tonight!

Saltlick123 posted: »

• I want to start writing tonight so...I'm going to leave this voting open for two more hours.

• edited February 2018

I want to start writing tonight so...I'm going to leave this voting open for two more hours.

• (?) Saltlick123 is not responsible....

Dead.

• Sci-fi murder story.

• Thanks for voting!

MrX1H2 posted: »

Sci-fi murder story.

• Actually it seems like this place is dead and after thinking for a while....

I'm going to make the Sci-Fi murder mystery.

TransHumanism will be next on my list.

• edited November 2014

Does that mean we'll nex-

Dead.

• edited February 2018

Actually it seems like this place is dead and after thinking for a while.... I'm going to make the Sci-Fi murder mystery. TransHumanism will be next on my list.

• (Would you mind if I posted my poll on here?)

No problem I'll change the title.

Saltlick123 posted: »

• edited February 2018

(Would you mind if I posted my poll on here?) No problem I'll change the title.

• edited February 2018

• Sci fi murder sounds pretty cool. I have only one question though: I have seen different approaches to writing stories (paragraph form, dialogue and action form, etc). What style would you two be writing in?

• I write in dialogue and action.

UCAAV29784 posted: »

Sci fi murder sounds pretty cool. I have only one question though: I have seen different approaches to writing stories (paragraph form, dialogue and action form, etc). What style would you two be writing in?

• edited February 2018

Sci fi murder sounds pretty cool. I have only one question though: I have seen different approaches to writing stories (paragraph form, dialogue and action form, etc). What style would you two be writing in?

• Cool. I prefer the former, but it's such a pain to write in. Always having to write in sensory details. Middle School has really influenced my writing style.

I write in dialogue and action.

• Sensory details aren't my main strength. I put in any details I want but it's mainly up to the reader to form the person's looks and the location's looks themselves. Dialogue is very fun to write in but I write long paragraphs explaining actions during fighting sequences...I don't know if that counts as action or paragraph.

Cool. I prefer the former, but it's such a pain to write in. Always having to write in sensory details. Middle School has really influenced my writing style.

• My referencing of dialogue and action refers to this:

Character: blahblahblah

[Actions]

[Scene transition]

You are probably familiar with paragraph form.

Sensory details aren't my main strength. I put in any details I want but it's mainly up to the reader to form the person's looks and the loc

• It's kind of all of them, truly I use what works in the moment.

My referencing of dialogue and action refers to this: Character: blahblahblah [Actions] [Scene transition] You are probably familiar with paragraph form.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.