Vaughn or Sasha?

2»

Comments

• Sasha because she is Fiona´s sister (=

• I feel like it will be like another Carley-Doug situation where most people will pick Sasha because she's hot and good with a gun like Carley or Vaughn who is smart and resourceful like Doug, personally i chose Doug but most chose Carley, i feel like I'll choose Vaughn and most will choose Sasha

• As Rhys I would probably save Vaughn becoz he's a bro & as Fiona I would probably save Sasha for obvious reasons.

• It depends on who I am controlling at the time. Vaughn for Rhys, and Sasha for Fiona.

But if it was a situation where you're somehow controlling Fiona and Rhys at the same time, I'd go save Vaughn, because he's a total bro.

• Vaughn

Because bros before hoes.

• Vaughn all day every day.

• V-a-u-g-h-n

• Bro. Thats bro, bro.

Aaira posted: »

Vaughn Because bros before hoes.

• I really doubt Fiona would save Vaughn over her own sister...
    Although I prefer Vaughn, if I were in Fiona's position and saw Sasha in a dangerous situation, my first instinct would be to save my only family member.

• Maybe Rhys could be making the decision. Like imagine that Fiona is trying to pull Sasha out of something, and is shouting at Rhys to come over and help. On the other hand, Vaughn is hanging off the edge of a fuckin' cliff and is about to fall to his death. Both choices would make sense in-character.

I don't think it'll happen, though. Very "Walking Dead" for a series like this. We'll have some really dark and heartbreaking shit later on, that's for sure, but I'm not certain it'll go down like that.

OreoAnarchy posted: »

I really doubt Fiona would save Vaughn over her own sister... Although I prefer Vaughn, if I were in Fiona's position and saw Sasha in a dangerous situation, my first instinct would be to save my only family member.

• Bro, bro brobrobro bro, bro.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Bro. Thats bro, bro.

• Bro bro bro bro bro bro, bro bro? Bro bro. Bro, bro? Bro? bro bro. Are you done ye- Bro bro bro? Bro. Bro.

Aaira posted: »

Bro, bro brobrobro bro, bro.

• Vaughn is sketchy. There have been moments where his thoughts of greed undermine his whole upbeat, positive attitude. Lecturing Rhys about respect...secretly putting a bomb in the briefcase...negotiating with Vasquez...the fact that he is becoming de-sensitized to Pandora's violence troubles me.

Sasha is the reverse; initially, she comes off as brash, greedy and distrustful...but who wouldn't be, living on Pandora? The fact she was willing to give Rhys a chance shows that she is willing to change her attitude and biases...and she is a bit of a badass.

So I'd go with Sasha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.