The Refresh Choices Option

So, having completed the first episode earlier today, I innocently and cheerfully selected the 'Refresh Choices' option in one of the menus at the end. Afterwards, I went to the extras on the main menu to look up my choices and found it locked. Only now am I wondering what the refresh choices option actually did. I probably sound like a right idiot for even asking now - what does it do? It didn't erase all the choices I'd made, did it?

Comments

• It just refreshes the statistics, I think. Your problem is probably a bug. I don't know if it can be resolved, or how.

• Do you play on an Xbox? Me and a bunch of other Xbox users have been having the same problem. We are just waiting for it to fix but so far nothing's happened.

• Yeah, if you want to review your choices and see the stats, you have to go through the episode menu to do so. I still like that they added a refresh option. I always play in the first couple hours the episode is up, so the statistics are certainly subject to change after awhile.

• Me too. I think it'll be patched soon though.

Do you play on an Xbox? Me and a bunch of other Xbox users have been having the same problem. We are just waiting for it to fix but so far nothing's happened.

• Thanks for the replies! It's not just me, then. X(

• honestly I don't even know if TTG is aware of the problems.

• All seems to be working just fine now!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.