My thoughts on TftBL

1. I keep calling it Tales OF the Borderlands
  2. Which character didnt I like as a character not as a human being....Yvette if I had to choose but only because she hasnt been fleshed out well enough every series has characters that seem pointless. TftBL has felt like both a gearbox game and an everything has a place even generic captor has his moments.
    3.I started off Rhys as being a manipulative bastard. But soon as hes thrust into the enviroment of pandora he becomes caring and sincere. I really hope theres a chance in future episodes I can go back to being a manipulative bastard but not to my friends.
    4.I love Sasha/Rhys Vaughn/Fiona interactions. TTG doesnt do romance unless you count Sybil and Abe but if they did Rhy Fiona is just too predictable. I hope We can get Rhys and Sasha into a not what it looks like toactivate big sister fiona..
  3. Anyone playing the presequel 360 im stuck on the gunship outside the vault boss
    6.I hope Tiny Tina cameos. I know she would take the spotlight but maybe a radio ad of her in the background of an area.
  4. patrick warburton is wonderfully hammy.
  5. Sasha reminds me of someone I wonder if she prefers Lobster Claws or a Snake for a tongue.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.