Did anyone else find the Loader Bot hard to hear?

I had to play with subtitles on which I really don't like as I find it too distracting.

Comments

• Well he talked just like the loaders did in Borderlands 2, and what they said in that game was completely meaningless. So that's why he sounds a bit weird. I liked that he sounded the way he did, it made the game more enjoyable for me.

• The loader boat scene and the racing scene were very hard to hear and I hope Telltale Fixes things like that later on

• I usually have a hard time hearing dialogue so I've gotten used to subtitles.

• I use subtitles in every game I play, mainly cause I mishear a lot of things.

nursethalia posted: »

I usually have a hard time hearing dialogue so I've gotten used to subtitles.

• He has a gravelly voice which is fitting for a giant robot. I always use subtitles. It just makes things easier.

• I don't like using subtitles since I find them distracting, so I did miss a few lines from the bot, mainly when the music was blasting and there was loads of gunfire going on at the same time. Still wouldn't have the way the bot voice is done in any different way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.