Death in the Family

K; So question havnt seen answered yet. Regarding Shade the awesome 1 of many fav char from DLC from 2. Since we got to choose (ATM) if Shade can live or die; Does that ether mean that ether by the end of Tales that Shades gonna die( in one of the future eps / or u killed him in ep 1) at the end of this series? If not will and how will the Tales choice reflect BL3? dont get me wrong i love the game. But either Fiona is a really good con artist and is making up the story, or this is gonna cause continuity errors going forward if saves or choice (e.g dragon age keep) have to somehow get transfer over. Now that being said; and i may be wrong. But TWD or TWAU didnt really get to the point on connecting Telltale profile account where this felt like a need to for the future. IDK what do u think?

Comments

• We probably will never see him again.

• I think that since Fiona and Rhys are telling the story where the Vault Key deal was made, we may see Shade again. He is either our friend, or dead, so if he just had a small part I would be very satisfied, if not, I'm sure I'll get my "oh so that's what that choice effects later in other episodes" fix from something else.

• Wait, Shade can die?

• Yes, when playing as Fiona, if you don't bring him along with you when you're in the vent, he can die by getting shot by August. When August shoots him, he says, "Now I wish you let me come with you."

prink34320 posted: »

Wait, Shade can die?

• That made me feel so bad that I replayed it and let him go with me

Yes, when playing as Fiona, if you don't bring him along with you when you're in the vent, he can die by getting shot by August. When August shoots him, he says, "Now I wish you let me come with you."

• edited December 2014

I honestly don't think he's dead. Shade is freaky like that.

Yes, when playing as Fiona, if you don't bring him along with you when you're in the vent, he can die by getting shot by August. When August shoots him, he says, "Now I wish you let me come with you."

• Now I feel like crying TBH.

• Yeah I know, I brought him along, but when I saw a version where you don't and he said that, I didn't feel like crying, but I was very upset.

prink34320 posted: »

Now I feel like crying TBH.

• i didnt let him come with me, i didnt really cared for his death but for some reasone i felt he will survive it and jumpscare us again. i mean its borderlands people surviving bullets all day. but when ithough about it more i realised he didnt had a sheild and if roland died the same way there is no way shade is the kind of guy who would survive it

Yeah I know, I brought him along, but when I saw a version where you don't and he said that, I didn't feel like crying, but I was very upset.

• Determinant characters in a game like Tales from the Borderlands is stupid imo. They should just leave him be if you didn't have him accidentally be killed.

• If I had known that, I would have forced him to stay behind :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.